riding and relationships

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 11:16 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: riding and relationships

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you knew he was a rider though and that he rode every day pretty much so it shouldnt get you annoyed that he's doing the same thing he's always done JMO
yeah but when you get responsibilities things change. mike now has a mortgage and a family and all the 'house' responsibilities that comes with it....if something breaks, he fixes it.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:19 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
yeah but when you get responsibilities things change. mike now has a mortgage and a family and all the 'house' responsibilities that comes with it....if something breaks, he fixes it.
and thats very stressful so when he wants to go ride make him a sammich and pack him some cookies like a good little lady
Old 07-03-2009, 11:24 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
and thats very stressful so when he wants to go ride make him a sammich and pack him some cookies like a good little lady
what do i get when i'm stressed out?
Old 07-03-2009, 11:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

u git da caaack
Old 07-03-2009, 11:25 AM
also known as OMR

and a roof over your head ....lol
Old 07-03-2009, 11:27 AM
what is he doing?

u git da caaack
oh boy, cause that's what i want in stressful times
Old 07-03-2009, 11:29 AM
what is he doing?

and a roof over your head ....lol
i had a roof over my head before i lived with mike. i can go on and on all day about this, but i'm not.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:34 AM
also known as OMR

i had a roof over my head before i lived with mike. i can go on and on all day about this, but i'm not.
well thats good cause i was only kidding ..........now go clean the house woman
Old 07-03-2009, 11:37 AM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

look at it this way... atleast he leaves to ride... OMR is doin circles in his damn house in his avatar
Old 07-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
i ride everyday. I love quickies. and I live on a Ski slope.
Word?
Old 07-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You can't accommodate the exhaust pipe?

love the avatar hahaha
Old 07-03-2009, 02:18 PM

636squid is a decent person

I've heard guys say I've lost my wife and family for riding, personally I think that is the most selfish thing any man can do if he has children. If he doesn't and the girl got with him and knew he was riding then oh well thats her bad, but if you have kids then they should be the most important things in your life, period!!!!!!!! If you can't ride and raise your kids quit riding. My teo cents.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Understood but to get annoyed if he's out for more than an hour or two is wack IMO coz he handles all his responsibilities around the house. Im sure some things may take longer than others but thats life.

Pick up a hobby and when youre stressed you do your hobby whatever that may be. And I guarantee that Mike wouldnt get mad. Matter of fact Im stating this for any chick out there - pick up a hobby and I guarantee your man wouldnt get mad/annoyed like you would when he goes to do his hobby/ride. None of that was directed at you Beckers - just a general statement

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 07-03-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:51 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

a lot of chicks dont have hobbies at all
Old 07-03-2009, 06:54 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
yes they do ,it's called nagging
Old 07-03-2009, 06:57 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

yes they do ,it's called nagging

NO NO NO, it's called riding.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:05 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
NO NO NO, it's called riding.
youre one of the special ones
Old 07-03-2009, 07:07 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

youre one of the special ones

My guy actually gets jealous of me and my bike, due to the fact that I ride more than him. IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 07:35 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Amanda was a full time camera operator, photographer, and rode a motard before we had kids. Now we have a daughter with another kid on the way. She's totally supportive of me riding, even if I say I'm gonna ride street and might get popped. She doesn't complain when I buy any parts for my bike, and she has big boobies. I'm happy. Of course there aren't many girls like her. Any of you that knew me when I used to drink would know she's really damn tolerant, lol.
wow can you give her my number?

JUST IN CASE!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 07:56 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
ding ding

Quick Reply: riding and relationships