Challenge the wheelie King

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 08:24 AM

750gixxerangel is a decent person
Re: Challenge the wheelie King

im assuming his mom dindt pay attention to the doc, and smoked maryjane from month 1 to 9 lol. kid is really retarded. somebody please take his money!!!!!!!! his 6-0 so that mean his got $3000dlls
Old 06-28-2009, 10:51 AM

manny510 is a decent person

he dont even cover his rear brake......i call it redline wheelie
Old 06-28-2009, 11:22 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 750gixxerangel
im assuming his mom dindt pay attention to the doc, and smoked maryjane from month 1 to 9 lol.
why blame weed for this? weed makes you slow not retarded. she was on sumtn else!
Old 06-28-2009, 11:45 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

This kid punked out again when went out last nite and hit the streets of bham called him whike we were downtown.. He said he was too busy gettin drunk and ****** hoes. Then at 1am sent out a mass txt sayin king joe will be out tomorrow to take everyones money that he was still unchallenged and good luck to everyone.

I don't wanna out wheelie him nemore. I wanna slap some sense into him. Yut ugh
Old 06-28-2009, 11:59 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by De Rudeboy
they impounded my stunty today..and i was bummed but now im laughing
damn what happen... they take it out in Dago?
Old 06-28-2009, 12:01 PM

squidward is a decent person

watch 2:50, he is riding without his lid and he mouths something to the cam. I am pretty good at reading lips; I think he is saying "I like to suck the **** after it has been in my ***" ...,but I could be wrong.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:12 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i can't watch it, i watched the first min, then reading all this i went back and skipped thru the rest of it....i need an advil now
Old 06-28-2009, 02:21 PM

six hundred is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
i can't watch it, i watched the first min, then reading all this i went back and skipped thru the rest of it....i need an advil now

take 3 advil pm's and go stunting
Old 06-28-2009, 05:13 PM

six hundred is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by squidward
watch 2:50, he is riding without his lid and he mouths something to the cam. I am pretty good at reading lips; i think he is saying "i like to suck the **** after it has been in my ***" ...,but i could be wrong.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:38 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

so did he get out today???
Old 06-29-2009, 12:13 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

wow...... bet that ol' boy can't even get a 600 on it's back wheel.

I wanted to send him a message

"I've forgotten more about stunting than you'll EVER learn..." but his myspace is blocked.

I mean who the hell do you challenge w/ skills like those? Propped up on a cushion of air at 100+ tank humping isn't much to brag about. 30 mins of training and I could have his mom riding on his level
Old 06-29-2009, 12:24 AM

ABQSLOBRA is a decent person

Originally Posted by NovaMan
he doesnt even need to cover the rear brake!
I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:27 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by ABQSLOBRA
I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
truth be told, rear brake will not do you much good going that fast

but he's still a ***
Old 06-29-2009, 12:30 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sillyneck

I wanted to send him a message

"I've forgotten more about stunting than you'll EVER learn..." but his myspace is blocked.
Thats simple enough to solve, just text it to his phone

The "WHEELIE KING" 205-427-1646
Old 06-29-2009, 12:31 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by squidward
watch 2:50, he is riding without his lid and he mouths something to the cam. I am pretty good at reading lips; I think he is saying "I like to suck the **** after it has been in my ***" ...,but I could be wrong.
I normally skip over posts where the person has under a few hundred posts and no avatar, but that is some funny ****.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:39 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

So this is that guy that has a ton of followers and none of them do any research to see if he's actually as good as he tells his people?

I can just see all the girls listening to his every word... all his squid buddies verbally sucking his d--k.... probably gets laid more than he should. I hope someone gets a chance to enlighten him and his followers.

I can just see the people around him before the "challenge"... OMG Joe's the best, nobody can beat him... he's going to take your money blah blah....

-Okay Joe... so let's do this 100mph thing. Then when there's about 1000' of road left, we switch to the front wheel until the road ends.

If that wasn't enough.... I just want you to do one wheelie below 50mph. Chop that wood b!tch
Old 06-29-2009, 12:43 AM
I Love To Post!

The sad part about it is that he actually believes the **** he is saying. I am enjoying sending him texts in the middle of the night for no reasonexcept to **** him off.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:06 AM

F3 stunna is a decent person

I just watched his video and it blew my ******* mind!!!!! Lmao what a ******* moron!!! i know a guy just like him talks a lot of **** and can't back it up, he ran into the back of me last summer ridin a 90 mph power wheelie!! but he goes to the bar and tells everyone hes a professional stunt rider he tried to ride a wheelie in a lot on my bike and got it about 2 inches off the ground and got scared i dont claim to be a pro but people like him should be slapped!!!!!! by the way i like his super brand new scratch free round bar!!!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 01:49 AM

2000zx7r is a decent person

ok you guys will call me a squid cause im just now starting to hold my wheelies through first gear and do little tiny stoppies. i just dont see how someone can talk so much **** and all they can do is just some wheelies. and to post that **** and challenge people. i wouldnt tell people i had $500 on me all the time so i wouldnt get robbed
Old 06-29-2009, 01:59 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sillyneck
So this is that guy that has a ton of followers and none of them do any research to see if he's actually as good as he tells his people?

I can just see all the girls listening to his every word... all his squid buddies verbally sucking his d--k.... probably gets laid more than he should. I hope someone gets a chance to enlighten him and his followers.

I can just see the people around him before the "challenge"... OMG Joe's the best, nobody can beat him... he's going to take your money blah blah....

-Okay Joe... so let's do this 100mph thing. Then when there's about 1000' of road left, we switch to the front wheel until the road ends.

If that wasn't enough.... I just want you to do one wheelie below 50mph. Chop that wood b!tch
I can't believe your posting up here again I hope you are going to get another FACE bike and get back to the lots. The frist time i seen the face bike way back when at stunt wars I was like" WTF is that his face on there" hahahah

Quick Reply: Challenge the wheelie King