I'm out

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 04:37 PM

Dempsey is a decent person
I'm out

i'm out fellaz.. selling the 06 636 .. my body can't take anymore.. at a stuntshow practice i lost pressure in my handbrake and got fucked up in some gravel pretty bad.. i still don't have any insurance so i need to get rid of my bike.. i'm up for offers

it has db conversion w brembo handbrake/easy pull.. sick innovations cage.. dual caliper setup w the streetfighter bracket and the 4 piston caliper.. clean dented tank.. has about 1400 miles on it.. clean title in hand.. don't have any fairings for it other than front fender/tail section shoot me some offers on her
Old 06-27-2009, 04:41 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
Re: I'm out

Man dont make a spuratic decision just get well and ride another day.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:43 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

get well better and try to ride if you feel u cant then go ahead with the sell.....body takes time to heal and if u dont let it heal the right way it may extent ur injuries and the time out of the game just my 2c....
Old 06-27-2009, 04:43 PM

palerider90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where is the bike Florida or Alabama?
Old 06-27-2009, 04:51 PM

mo daddy is a decent person

im sorry to hear about your accident man, im with the ...^^^ dont make any rash decisions. But if you really decide to sell it you should send me some pics cause my buddy is in florida right now closing on his new condo and it would be so much easier having a bike out there rather than toting the bikes from Nebraska to Florida every time. But like i said only if you decide this is really what you want cause i hate to lose a fellow rider.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:38 PM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point

heal up n next time protect yourself as best u can..wear the pads that always sit in the back of the truck....

u will always have the urge to stunt, i wouldn't sell, heal the body n mind, also gives you time to focus attention on other things worthwile...

good luck
Old 06-27-2009, 05:57 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dempsey
i'm out fellaz.. selling the 06 636 .. my body can't take anymore.. at a stuntshow practice i lost pressure in my handbrake and got fucked up in some gravel pretty bad.. i still don't have any insurance so i need to get rid of my bike.. i'm up for offers

it has db conversion w brembo handbrake/easy pull.. sick innovations cage.. dual caliper setup w the streetfighter bracket and the 4 piston caliper.. clean dented tank.. has about 1400 miles on it.. clean title in hand.. don't have any fairings for it other than front fender/tail section shoot me some offers on her
your not done riding fooli wont let you quitseriously tho bro,hope you heal up quickly and hope your pops is doing goodpost some pics of your bike tho,itll sell easier/faster that wayhit me up with that stay when you get it boxed up homie
Old 06-27-2009, 06:16 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

i had a quitter moment once and said its over with bikes... but guess what the bikes won i got back on my feet and now im doin better than before... dont let these moments bring you down... gotta think positive... heal up bro hope u feel better
Old 06-27-2009, 06:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

rest ,get better ,regroup and do wheelies ...
Old 06-27-2009, 06:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by old man roger
I swear this guy is Jesus..... He knows everything.... He just put this thread to rest.....
Old 06-27-2009, 06:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

im old i know stuff...lol
Old 06-27-2009, 06:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

True, Your definitely old enough to be Jesus....
Old 06-27-2009, 06:37 PM

chadnine is a decent person

sorry to hear about that, their right get better ride another day
Old 06-27-2009, 06:42 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Damn bro. I know you've had some **** luck lately, but dont give up forever. shoot me a text with the price i kno a few people looking.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:55 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
True, Your definitely old enough to be Jesus....
no he was a grade or two ahead of me in high school ..lol
Old 06-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

I understand that if you need to sell the bike for financial reasons, you can always get back on another day. Do what is good & right for you. If you really NEED to sell it, post pics & I will spread the word to help out.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:18 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger

Word!...Its never over
Old 06-27-2009, 09:26 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

i didnt hear no fat lady sing so its not over.........

heal up and jump back on then if its not right then get rid of it....

im 37 and when i wrecked one time i pissed blood and said **** it the bike is gone then my wife talked some sense into me.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:25 PM

B0arder606 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JOHN J
im 37 and when i wrecked one time i pissed blood and said **** it the bike is gone then my wife talked some sense into me.
I second you on that pissing blood....It sucks and is rather ******* scary....damn yamahas

And i say do what feels right...You can always get another bike if you want
Old 06-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Once stuntin gets in your blood you'll never really quit forever,I was forced to quit for bout 3 1/2 years due to a horrible MX accident,I will never be healed up 100% but I'm good enough to stunt,When I got out of the hospital I sold both dirtbikes and my stunt bike cause I didn't think I would ever be able to ride hard or push my limits like I usually did.After that I just rode around on my pretty bike with both wheels on the ground at all times and it bored the **** outta me.But I'm back in the game and riding better and cleaner than I ever have,Dont quit bro,put your bike in the garage(don't sell) and heal up quik.You'll be splittin wiggs soon enough.good luck