Opinion on bogus ticket

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough
Opinion on bogus ticket

so here's the scoop! im gonna fight it!

so 2 boys and i head out to clearwater's oz strip club to do a show! show starts at 10:30 pm and my boys and i are warmin up gettin used to the pavement around 10 pm. im bustin a few circles and a cop pulls up and says "hey, you, come here" so of course i figured he wanted to say "yo that **** is hott!!" but damn i was wrong. so he says" is that ur bike? how did u get it here? does it have a tag?" i said no.my truck.and no, its a stunt bike only." well officer dipshit says instead of giving you one of these hellacious wheelie tickets im just gunna stick u with a unregistered vehicle ticket. no keep in mind im doin a show and in the parkinglot. so i asked him y the hell am i gettin a ticket when i was invited to this charity motorcycle event to perform prescision motorcycle riding demo (stunt show, thanx toler) he said because its not private property because there is access through the public road back there, if it were blocked off to where to cars could get in that it would be a diffrent story. i told him we were unable to block it off because than the few cars that were in the parking lot would not be able to get out, meanwhile i had deliberatly asked the organizer to block off and sweep the lot for us which he did neither. so how uber gay is that ****?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:42 PM

sik954rr is a decent person
Re: Opinion on bogus ticket

Thats some bullshit, what a *****! I would fight it, what can it hurt?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

make the ticket more expensive by pleaing not guilty
Old 06-26-2009, 09:49 PM

sik954rr is a decent person

ya... its probably only like a 100 dollar ticket now huh?
Old 06-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

ya idk. and the bike wasnt even mine it was my boy's so the cop said get it registered i said u cant register a salvage title, he said u can but w/e my boy dont even have a title
Old 06-26-2009, 10:17 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cream Cheese
so here's the scoop! im gonna fight it!

so 2 boys and i head out to clearwater's oz strip club to do a show! show starts at 10:30 pm and my boys and i are warmin up gettin used to the pavement around 10 pm. im bustin a few circles and a cop pulls up and says "hey, you, come here" so of course i figured he wanted to say "yo that **** is hott!!" but damn i was wrong. so he says" is that ur bike? how did u get it here? does it have a tag?" i said no.my truck.and no, its a stunt bike only." well officer dipshit says instead of giving you one of these hellacious wheelie tickets im just gunna stick u with a unregistered vehicle ticket. no keep in mind im doin a show and in the parkinglot. so i asked him y the hell am i gettin a ticket when i was invited to this charity motorcycle event to perform prescision motorcycle riding demo (stunt show, thanx toler) he said because its not private property because there is access through the public road back there, if it were blocked off to where to cars could get in that it would be a diffrent story. i told him we were unable to block it off because than the few cars that were in the parking lot would not be able to get out, meanwhile i had deliberatly asked the organizer to block off and sweep the lot for us which he did neither. so how uber gay is that ****?
def fight it ur prob gonna beat it.... sounds like officer dipshit was desperate for a summons...
Old 06-26-2009, 10:49 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

yeah you should be able to get out of that in court. i hate cops that have to be ********* to feel good about themselves.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Originally Posted by Sicc0
def fight it ur prob gonna beat it.... sounds like officer dipshit was desperate for a summons...
needed to meet his quota i only seen 2 more blank tix in his clipboarrd and its the end of the month
Old 06-26-2009, 10:53 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

if you loose in court, i'd make the owner of the strip club pay for it..
Old 06-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

Yeah, I know. It seems like Officer ******** is always at your service and Officer Nice Guy is misssing in action, out there ******* some chick trying to get out of a ticket.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

ya his stingy *** wont. im not sue happy so i aint worried about it tho the money for the ticket would be better off gettin pads or B lines for my bike!! lol
Old 06-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

yo ninja u said u needed a place to stay for SW but u didnt reply to my message
Old 06-26-2009, 11:01 PM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

Damn Cheese, that sucks dude ... make the damn organization pay for it yo!!
Old 06-26-2009, 11:01 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cream Cheese
needed to meet his quota i only seen 2 more blank tix in his clipboarrd and its the end of the month
thats that bullshit i cant stand. i got a noise ticket one afternoon by a cop handing out citations right and left, almost everybody that went directly by where he was standing. other more serious violations were going down on the other end of the parking lot but he just stood by my building getting us.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:11 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

tickets do not become cheaper by pleading out to them. when they "cut you a break" and reduce it to something, theres a trade-off which is them increasing the fine. always fight, every ticket no matter what even if you are dead wrong guilty. 5 years conviction free because i fight every ticket i get.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:44 PM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
tickets do not become cheaper by pleading out to them. when they "cut you a break" and reduce it to something, theres a trade-off which is them increasing the fine. always fight, every ticket no matter what even if you are dead wrong guilty. 5 years conviction free because i fight every ticket i get.
Get em' tiger! Show em how it's done!

Old 06-27-2009, 12:10 AM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

After you fight the ticket in court make sure you don't forget to fight that bitch *** cop.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:04 AM

six hundred is an unknown quantity at this point

i say you get all of the strippers that was working there at the time for a subpoena to court. that would give the judge a hard on probably and do everything to your favor. lol NOT!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 03:25 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

If the owner wasnt ready and willing to have the area prepared, and everything squared away, your bike should have never left the truck.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:18 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by T-NECK
If the owner wasnt ready and willing to have the area prepared, and everything squared away, your bike should have never left the truck.
you mean that not being held being accountable for your actions these days will get you a ticket? Who do i have to speak to to get this straightened out. too think i could do whatever i want and just figure a way to blame someone else when something goes wrong is the way to go.

Quick Reply: Opinion on bogus ticket