Props to Hyper Rider.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 06:42 PM

$GIXXERSAM$ is a decent person
Props to Hyper Rider.

I am new here. I just want to give much props to Hyper Rider. I believe his name is Mike at Hyper Cycle Designs. About a month ago I agreed with Mike to paint my 06 Gixxer 600. Well I had no way to transport my motorcycle to his shop so he agreed to pick it up for me. I am far from mechanically inclined so Taking the parts off for him to paint was out of the question. Mike told me he would have my bike done for me in two weeks. I was very sceptically at first! I met with him I signed a work order gave him the keys to my bike and off he went.

He kept in touch every other day with progress pictures and a phone call. I have had a few motorcycles painted in the past and none of the painters were as up to date on there customer service as he was. They told me a few weeks and it took them months to get me my motorcycle back. Long story short. very good dude and very reliable customer service. He even did some mechanical work to my motorcycle that he noticed was not safe. I would do business with him any time.

Mike I lost you phone number and email. I have another bike I need painted ASAP so when you get this please email me samualeleot@yahoo.com I still do not have my truck running so the same as last time.

Thank you
Sam's
Old 06-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Props to Hyper Rider.

Nice.. Pics of the bike?
Old 06-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

your nuts handing over the bike and keys to someone you don't know. It's prolly a good thing you don't know his history or you wouldn't of done that.

He does do good work tho. Glad you got your bike back.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:21 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by mofat01
your nuts handing over the bike and keys to someone you don't know. It's prolly a good thing you don't know his history or you wouldn't of done that.
ditto..
If you cant wrench hope you have friends who do, or rich parents..
Old 06-23-2009, 08:01 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mofat01

Glad you got your bike back.

huge +1!!!
Old 06-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by rrocco
huge +1!!!
bigger

+2
Old 06-23-2009, 08:11 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

not that im defending him cuz i dont know him but im aware of the past and maybe he turned over a new leaf, triing to do some good cuz maybe he learned his lesson. only time will tell.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:44 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Hahahaha awesome
Old 06-23-2009, 10:18 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent you an email bro!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:19 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JOHN J
not that im defending him cuz i dont know him but im aware of the past and maybe he turned over a new leaf, triing to do some good cuz maybe he learned his lesson. only time will tell.
That is a very good observation! You are correct sir.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:03 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

what goes around comes around.
there was a time i didnt know anything and got a lot of help.
me and my boy always get stuck doing all the wrench work. sometimes i'm too nice, but eventully i will need some fovors returned and hopefully they'll be there when i need em.