whos going to stuntwars in September?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 10:04 PM

Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: whos going to stuntwars in September?

ow sorry dont want to post jack,,,

i want to go to both,,, mabey ill be back by JAN,,, UA i want to go,,,
Old 06-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cream Cheese
yep ill be there! its actually called desoto speedway and i live only about 35 40 mins away!! yay finally one by me! if anyone needs a place to stay i have sleeping room for 8 (kinda)
Are you serious? I will soooooooooooooooo take you up on that offer, no strings attached though......unless you want me to buy groceries & gas....then it's no problem. And if anybody else in the DFW metroplex wants to ride with I got an extended cab truck and enough room in the bed for 2 bikes.

Just give me green light man!

Lori

Old 06-21-2009, 11:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ninja Girly
Are you serious? I will soooooooooooooooo take you up on that offer, no strings attached though......unless you want me to buy groceries & gas....then it's no problem. And if anybody else in the DFW metroplex wants to ride with I got an extended cab truck and enough room in the bed for 2 bikes.

Just give me green light man!

Lori

holy crap i just looked at your profile pics. whos the chick in the avatar?

Last edited by Armenian; 06-21-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:33 AM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

Originally Posted by Armenian
holy crap i just looked at your profile pics. whos the chick in the avatar?
That would be me wearing make up. That's the only difference.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:56 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yep ill be there! its actually called desoto speedway and i live only about 35 40 mins away!! yay finally one by me! if anyone needs a place to stay i have sleeping room for 8 (kinda)
the stunwars website said Bradenton Motorsports Park not desoto but i just went back to check and the september date is gone now
Old 06-22-2009, 01:43 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

if the ad is from 99 how is there an 08 gixxer on it?
well the roman numerals say "1999" not "2009" I was just being a sarcastic *****!
Old 06-22-2009, 02:12 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by k7-600
well the roman numerals say "1999" not "2009" I was just being a sarcastic *****!
youre right it mcmxcix is 1999..

mmix is 2009
Old 06-22-2009, 09:18 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
youre right it mcmxcix is 1999..

mmix is 2009

Thats because stunter are normally not educated (unless u count photshop as education)

So is stuntwars in sept still a go does anyone know?
Old 06-22-2009, 09:23 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Johnf
you dont drop your ****,,, you dont need one,,, and stop using my : ,,, ******,,,,,,, and yes i already miss ridin,,, damn it
radiator is hanging on by zipties and hoses right now.

podiums are a bitch and will flipped a stoppie yesterday and busted his subframe.

john this is for you

also i might be in afghanistan by the time you get back
Old 06-22-2009, 03:25 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
Thats because stunter are normally not educated (unless u count photshop as education)

So is stuntwars in sept still a go does anyone know?
yes it is still on ..
Old 06-22-2009, 04:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ninja Girly
That would be me wearing make up. That's the only difference.

how many pounds of it because your one ugly sucker without it.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:03 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nags
They're a week apart.. Come for both
I def try to make it, want to go to Atlanta too during the next vacation but only have two weeks of vacation left and would need 3 weeks to visit everybody in ATL and FL.
I need to talk to my company about that, maybe I get an extra week of vacation unpaid.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:52 PM
learning

silntmovesz is a decent person

hell if i can a make over you side a the pond i goin
Old 06-22-2009, 08:41 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

My guess is not many people because why would you go to this one when stuntober is the next month and way bigger of a event. Oh well we will see
Old 06-22-2009, 09:33 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

*****, because its an ameature stunt competition, dont worry u dont need to go we all kno how pro u r! lol its more or less just another excuse for all of us to get together again and have fun! plus u kno stunters always gotta turn sumthin into a competition. if it were up to me id participate in one a week if i could just to do it! y not? i hope everyone who showed up to stuntober and SW shows up to another great event by the colberts!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:03 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Suicidl
My guess is not many people because why would you go to this one when stuntober is the next month and way bigger of a event. Oh well we will see
exactly the positive attitude i expect from you

*****, because its an ameature stunt competition, dont worry u dont need to go we all kno how pro u r! lol its more or less just another excuse for all of us to get together again and have fun! plus u kno stunters always gotta turn sumthin into a competition. if it were up to me id participate in one a week if i could just to do it! y not? i hope everyone who showed up to stuntober and SW shows up to another great event by the colberts!
why do you say it's an amateur competition ? i thought it was another stuntwars event
Old 06-22-2009, 11:15 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Just saying that none of the people out west or way up north will drive here 3 times and twice with in 2 months. I also heard it was more of a amature event. And when the **** did I ever say I was pro. I just ride for fun when I can anymore. Maybe some of you should try to get out to other events that are not just in your state. Leaving for NY in 2 weeks maybe you all should try something else out
Old 06-22-2009, 11:43 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
exactly the positive attitude i expect from you

why do you say it's an amateur competition ? i thought it was another stuntwars event
well i spoke to tena and appearently it was supposed to be an am comp but we know from experience its difficult to host an am comp without pros showin up to compete.lol
Old 06-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

any of you in this thread expecting to compete amateur better re-think...sandbaggers.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:59 AM
also known as OMR

i haven't heard it was an amateur event

Quick Reply: whos going to stuntwars in September?