Atowncustoms ended my 10 year relation ship

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person
Re: Atowncustoms ended my 10 year relation ship

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
Do your self a favor and dont let money and work take your family from you its not worth it. Ive talked to your old lady a couple of times and she seemed cool and intelligent dont let that **** slip.
Trust me bro I do everything I know to do and try to learn **** that I don't know yet. 100 good actions can be wiped the **** out by 1 bad
Anyways....

I hope everything works out for you bro just make sure your kid doesn't miss out on anything that you can provide even if you have to make up for her short fall some.

Every decission you make in life has the opportunity to change the rest of your life (and your kids).
Do what you know is right and life will fall into place.

That's what I've been living by ever since I was given my 2nd chance at life.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:17 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
They stay pissed if your broke, stay pissed if you make money.
If women didn't have a *****, thier would be a bounty on thier heads
hahahahahahahahaha completely agreed hahahaha
Old 06-19-2009, 04:22 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear that. I'd say something about chicks being crazy, but ah...yeah. what sketchy said is particularly true of me.

I'm a little scandal factory.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:25 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by excessa
Sorry to hear that. I'd say something about chicks being crazy, but ah...yeah. what sketchy said is particularly true of me.

I'm a little scandal factory.
atleast your honest about it
Old 06-19-2009, 05:07 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
atleast your honest about it

yeah. It's a curse. one of those obvious ones, it's not like having eleven toes. There's no deniability.

good thing the world is full of adventurous, durable men.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:19 PM

Atown, hope it gets better, and hurts less.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:32 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skillz954
Seriously Bro.......kill her with kindness when you have to deal with the kid, don't go out and try to get back at her by ******* another *****, **** her over by making something of yourself and being a good father while she realizes how hard it is to be a single mom and how shitty the selection of dudes out there really is.......she'll realize she fucked up and try to get you back......but you won't be there.......revenge is a dish best served cold and miserable!!
The worst part is she is handing off the kid so she can go out and party with this dude and go on his boat every day. The sad part is she was a very good mom and im watching that **** disappear real quick. My son is such a great kid and all i wanted was to have a real family were my son can have a mom and dad under the same roof and not be another stastic.And y is it every time the chick finds a new guy he is some nasty looking little ****. plus supposedly he is a drug dealer
Old 06-19-2009, 05:34 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by excessa
Atown, hope it gets better, and hurts less.
Thank you and the rest of you as well ! except the few ******** with gay comments.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:38 PM
RED BULL BABY!!!

moto1399 is a decent person

That **** makes me sick to see a woman who forgot she is a mother.... Sorry to hear it
Old 06-19-2009, 06:08 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

sometimes its not guanity, its quality.

generally speaking here-

I work 60+ hours a weeks have a great career w/ great money, yet hate it cause Im never arroud. I rather be scraping by and doing what i wanna do.. Those are my thoughts about working like crazy. Plus girls need the play time mang!

As for you and your girl. I hope you guys figure it out. 10 years is no joke and you have a kid.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

that sucks mang
Old 06-19-2009, 06:27 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

dont sugar coat it man she is a **** a ***** and a vindictive little ****. and i would like nothing more than to see her flesh melt from her bone at this point. But i have a kid with this bitch and have to keep my cool. im a good dad and will keep my self in check but this is far from over. she is young and stupid and im older and have my **** togeather and that is were it will fail every time

AH!, now that is a solid rant worth a definite 9.5
Old 06-19-2009, 06:31 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

Originally Posted by montijo_420
hope u changed the locks on your house wouldnt want her thinking its all good to stop by make a sandwich

I'd be more worried about the locks on the garage... thats the **** that hurts... Take my PS3 and you"ll **** me off... Touch my bike and I'll kill ya
Old 06-19-2009, 06:53 PM

The worst part is she is handing off the kid so she can go out and party with this dude and go on his boat every day. The sad part is she was a very good mom and im watching that **** disappear real quick. My son is such a great kid and all i wanted was to have a real family were my son can have a mom and dad under the same roof and not be another stastic.And y is it every time the chick finds a new guy he is some nasty looking little ****. plus supposedly he is a drug dealer
That sucks. It's better to hand the kid off to you than drag the kid around while she's getting stupid, though. At least you know your kid is safe. That's a hard crash she's setting up for.

She'll regret the time she didn't spend with your kid, but so will your kid. Man, that just bums me out. as a mom.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:14 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

squidlyr6 is a decent person

im going to do you old ladie if you dont hurry with that ******* cage
Old 06-19-2009, 08:08 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by squidlyr6
im going to do you old ladie if you dont hurry with that ******* cage

+1.... I'm all about some *** 2 mouth tag team action with you, we'll flip a coin to see who gets her first.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:45 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by YSRRider
+1.... I'm all about some *** 2 mouth tag team action with you, we'll flip a coin to see who gets her first.
Wow coming from the 2 **** that i would kick the **** out of without breaking a sweat And for you jimi your cage wont get done for a long long time
Old 06-19-2009, 09:22 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

thats fine be a girl about it but you wont kick ****
Old 06-19-2009, 09:24 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skillz954
It's not worth it Bro. Accept it and move on. You wouldn't want her back now anyway, you'll never get the **** she did with the other dude out of your mind. Just bury yourself in work, try not to drink to forget, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Life works out and it sounds like you're better off.

As for the ring do what my boy did, go back to the jewelery store and trade it for a PIMP watch, he got a movado and some $$ back. He has a reminder on his wrist everyday that attracts women like a magnet!!
best post everhope things work out for the best Adam
Old 06-19-2009, 09:25 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

you going to the bar tonight rocky balboa?

Quick Reply: Atowncustoms ended my 10 year relation ship