Atowncustoms ended my 10 year relation ship

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 12:40 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
Re: Atowncustoms ended my 10 year relation ship

Originally Posted by SliverR6
How much for a 05 636 roundbar with the bracing? Pm me a price.
Bro what the **** give the man a break **** did you not just hear all the **** and you just want a combo bar.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:36 AM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

hope u changed the locks on your house wouldnt want her thinking its all good to stop by make a sandwich
Old 06-19-2009, 01:38 AM
wheres your momma @

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
ha ha ha they are only good for one thing and should be put in a closet and only let out when that thing is needed

yeah sex and dinner
Old 06-19-2009, 01:47 AM
RED BULL BABY!!!

moto1399 is a decent person

Originally Posted by greyghost300c
for real tho i know how you feel i thought i found the ONE and we dated for 3 1/2 years i proposed put the ring on her finger and it only took 3 months for it to go to ****..women change when the RING is involved.

so i tryed to sell the ring my pitch......brand new ring 6 months of happiness and only 3 months of tears $1100

i still have it any takers???
Was this the one that was with you in slidell??
Old 06-19-2009, 01:50 AM

Endotransit will become famous soon enough

Adam, best of luck with everything. You deserve better then that. Dedicate yourself to what is most important to you (your child) and whatever path u chose to go down. It may be stunt parts it may be iron work. Either way u will be sucessful, and hopefully happy. Best of luck bro.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:14 AM
wheres your momma @

Originally Posted by Endotransit
Adam, best of luck with everything. You deserve better then that. Dedicate yourself to what is most important to you (your child) and whatever path u chose to go down. It may be stunt parts it may be iron work. Either way u will be sucessful, and hopefully happy. Best of luck bro.

+1 the best thing to do is move forward and learn from mistakes focuse on your kid and career cause dont think **** matters to her if your doin ok so keep on with the keep on if your ever around hit me up we'll get fucken smashed man im in nor cal a hop & askip away from anything
Old 06-19-2009, 02:32 AM
**** Yo Couch!

greyghost300c is a decent person

Originally Posted by moto1399
Was this the one that was with you in slidell??

no thank god .. shes the one a year later.. after i ran thru a few bar ******.. to be honest if it wasnt for the ex fiance and almost killing her(long story) we wouldnt have it as good as we do..
Old 06-19-2009, 03:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

dont sugar coat it man she is a **** a ***** and a vindictive little ****. and i would like nothing more than to see her flesh melt from her bone at this point. But i have a kid with this bitch and have to keep my cool. im a good dad and will keep my self in check but this is far from over. she is young and stupid and im older and have my **** togeather and that is were it will fail every time
Oh okay cool lol. Just didnt wanna call your chick a bitch coz theres still feelings/**** going on but since you said that - **** the bitch lol. They're all the ****** same There are good chicks out there who support their men but the majority of them are just trifling ho's who are never happy with ANYTHING. You seem to have your **** together so it'll all fall into place for you and she's the one missing out in the end. Good luck brotha.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:42 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh okay cool lol. Just didnt wanna call your chick a bitch coz theres still feelings/**** going on but since you said that - **** the bitch lol. They're all the ****** same There are good chicks out there who support their men but the majority of them are just trifling ho's who are never happy with ANYTHING. You seem to have your **** together so it'll all fall into place for you and she's the one missing out in the end. Good luck brotha.
amen to that ****.. i know like 3 good chicks.. the rest are cheating slutty ******.. but good luck to you man i'm sorry after ten years this **** happens.. keep doing your thing... you'll do good .. you got it homie.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:39 AM

Calvert08 is a decent person

i know that feeling.. they bitch because you're not bringing enough money.. then when you work your *** off they bitch they don't get time... stupid bitches!!!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 11:33 AM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

2 words : ****** Bitches

It seems to be the only thing that applies to all women. You can't live with'em and you can't kill'em!

My wifes pretty awesome though, I got lucky.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:05 PM

flhottie626 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to hear about what happened but im sure you'll find something better. there are good girls out there who appreciate a guy that works and has his own life going on, you just gotta keep looking.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:09 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

dude feel better man I know how that **** is women can be ******* crazy and not wanna be with you anymore and then try to make it like everything was on you and your fault just to get out of it.

I am sorry man cause I know how it feels to be hurt, I was cheated on and whatnot and now I've been stuck with a 8k teardrop ring that just sits in my safe in my room
Old 06-19-2009, 12:10 PM
wheres your momma @

Originally Posted by MotoPhotoMan
2 words : ****** Bitches

It seems to be the only thing that applies to all women. You can't live with'em and you can't kill'em!

My wifes pretty awesome though, I got lucky.
yeah my wife's pretty dope she dont be tryin to check up on me or call every 30 min she really cool person but dont **** her off she hits pretty fucken hard she cracked me in my rib one time thoght she fucken broke it thats my little tyson right there she knocked some bitch out for talking **** a micky dees i seent it i seent it with my own eyes
Old 06-19-2009, 12:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

buying rings for bitches is so played out
Old 06-19-2009, 12:30 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

that is exactly what it comes down to the only thing is its already been 3 weeks and i keep hearing **** that she is doing with some guy and im a real hot head
It's not worth it Bro. Accept it and move on. You wouldn't want her back now anyway, you'll never get the **** she did with the other dude out of your mind. Just bury yourself in work, try not to drink to forget, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Life works out and it sounds like you're better off.

As for the ring do what my boy did, go back to the jewelery store and trade it for a PIMP watch, he got a movado and some $$ back. He has a reminder on his wrist everyday that attracts women like a magnet!!
Old 06-19-2009, 12:36 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

dont sugar coat it man she is a **** a ***** and a vindictive little ****. and i would like nothing more than to see her flesh melt from her bone at this point. But i have a kid with this bitch and have to keep my cool. im a good dad and will keep my self in check but this is far from over. she is young and stupid and im older and have my **** togeather and that is were it will fail every time
Seriously Bro.......kill her with kindness when you have to deal with the kid, don't go out and try to get back at her by ******* another *****, **** her over by making something of yourself and being a good father while she realizes how hard it is to be a single mom and how shitty the selection of dudes out there really is.......she'll realize she fucked up and try to get you back......but you won't be there.......revenge is a dish best served cold and miserable!!
Old 06-19-2009, 02:25 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

my buddy has a company called GODAMMO!

for a fee he'll take that ring, melt it down and make a bullet outa it...seriously!

http://www.godammo.com/

Last edited by lee majors; 06-19-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:33 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

They stay pissed if your broke, stay pissed if you make money.
If women didn't have a *****, thier would be a bounty on thier heads
Old 06-19-2009, 02:52 PM

ABQSLOBRA is a decent person

sorry bro...girls are crazy...then again it's 2009...they don't tend to stick around like in 1909...i speak from experience too, unfortunately

Quick Reply: Atowncustoms ended my 10 year relation ship