Atowncustoms ended my 10 year relation ship

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 09:38 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of
Re: Atowncustoms ended my 10 year relation ship

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
LOL, my women has done that to my 12 times, the next day its all good again chicks are nuts!! Good luck man, you gotta be bummin, I know I was everytime my women put me through some **** all cuz I work to much to pay for all the **** she talked me into buyin.
that is exactly what it comes down to the only thing is its already been 3 weeks and i keep hearing **** that she is doing with some guy and im a real hot head
Old 06-18-2009, 09:39 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by b0arder606
blow is a bad idea...but he might get cages out faster
Old 06-18-2009, 10:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
This bitch has the nerve to tell me that i work to much and spend to much time building cages. And the best part was i started this whole thing so we could have a couple bucks in our pocket and maybe enjoy life a little more. Its bad enough that i work a full time day job but i come home and watch my kid and bust my *** to get products out on time. and this bitch is wondering y im such an ******* lately. yet i never hear her bitch about the extra cash coming into the house:whoopa ss: hows that for a vent .
wheelies and all that comes along with it ends a lot of relationships brush it off and keep it moving
Old 06-18-2009, 10:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ha ha no way son pre nup all the way the worst part is i asked her to marrie me 3 months ago bought a fat rock and everything and it was all her idea. 2 weeks ago i got the ring thrown back in my face
Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
i feel for you dude.
but atleast she threw the ring back at you...

pawn that ****, buy a new hand brake setup or something, some beer and a stripper

haha
+1 at least you got the ring back. most bitches wouldnt give it back.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:04 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 at least you got the ring back. most bitches wouldnt give it back.
Oh and not calling your girl a bitch - just referring to women in general
Old 06-18-2009, 10:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
chicks are nuts!!
that sums it up right there
Old 06-18-2009, 10:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by b0arder606
blow is a bad idea...but he might get cages out faster
Old 06-18-2009, 10:07 PM
NealFoReal

that is exactly what it comes down to the only thing is its already been 3 weeks and i keep hearing **** that she is doing with some guy and im a real hot head
that right there means it OVER. If you break up and within 3 weeks shes hooking up with some other dude, I wouldnt want a chick like that in my life Good luck w everything homie
Old 06-18-2009, 10:11 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

That suck's man, good luck with everything!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:12 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

She just needs some ****....I'll be over later and take care of it.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:16 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Man that sux bad especially with a kid involved. It's crazy cause I'm kinda goin thru the same **** myself. Somehow my 100% I feel like I give doesn't meet the 50% she expects.

I don't understand them and I doubt I ever will. I try and I'm old and I've seen and been thru alot of **** and still feelin like I don't have a clue

I hope things work out for you bro gimme a call if you need an ear.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:22 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Its amazing how MOST girls are all the same.. Doesnt seem like she's the right girl for you after what she's been doing lately anyway. Im sure you can do better... good luck
Old 06-18-2009, 10:32 PM
**** Yo Couch!

greyghost300c is a decent person

Originally Posted by SliverR6
How much for a 05 636 roundbar with the bracing? Pm me a price.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:35 PM
**** Yo Couch!

for real tho i know how you feel i thought i found the ONE and we dated for 3 1/2 years i proposed put the ring on her finger and it only took 3 months for it to go to ****..women change when the RING is involved.

so i tryed to sell the ring my pitch......brand new ring 6 months of happiness and only 3 months of tears $1100

i still have it any takers???
Old 06-18-2009, 10:41 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

putting a ring on a chicks finger is just a bigger challenge for the single guys.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:50 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh and not calling your girl a bitch - just referring to women in general
dont sugar coat it man she is a **** a ***** and a vindictive little ****. and i would like nothing more than to see her flesh melt from her bone at this point. But i have a kid with this bitch and have to keep my cool. im a good dad and will keep my self in check but this is far from over. she is young and stupid and im older and have my **** togeather and that is were it will fail every time
Old 06-18-2009, 10:51 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by greyghost300c
for real tho i know how you feel i thought i found the ONE and we dated for 3 1/2 years i proposed put the ring on her finger and it only took 3 months for it to go to ****..women change when the RING is involved.

so i tryed to sell the ring my pitch......brand new ring 6 months of happiness and only 3 months of tears $1100

i still have it any takers???
ha ha ha they are only good for one thing and should be put in a closet and only let out when that thing is needed
Old 06-18-2009, 10:53 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by RickNY
Its amazing how MOST girls are all the same.. Doesnt seem like she's the right girl for you after what she's been doing lately anyway. Im sure you can do better... good luck
O i no i can do better she is the lest of the pretty girls ive dated in my time i figured if i was not going only for looks altogether i would get a good one well that was a fail
Old 06-18-2009, 10:55 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by THORPE
Man that sux bad especially with a kid involved. It's crazy cause I'm kinda goin thru the same **** myself. Somehow my 100% I feel like I give doesn't meet the 50% she expects.

I don't understand them and I doubt I ever will. I try and I'm old and I've seen and been thru alot of **** and still feelin like I don't have a clue

I hope things work out for you bro gimme a call if you need an ear.
Do your self a favor and dont let money and work take your family from you its not worth it. Ive talked to your old lady a couple of times and she seemed cool and intelligent dont let that **** slip.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:01 PM
**** Yo Couch!

u need some help at the shop?? i need work and im willing to travel!!!!

Quick Reply: Atowncustoms ended my 10 year relation ship