"Opinion" of the masses. If your upset there is some truth to it.

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 07:12 AM

what it is is a decent person
"Opinion" of the masses. If your upset there is some truth to it.

Hi, I'm J-Boogie and this is my post;

Still, stunt riding has gone no where that is really significant if XDL hasn't done it by now and none of your top riders have reached moto gp star or travis pastrana status by now, it never will. whats wrong with just enjoying the fact that you are a nice little circus side show, just ride your dang bikes for the love...your not stars nor is what you do all that entertaining after one show...you see one stunt session and you have seen it all. guys like johnny do or other euro gangsters have the right idea...ride for love and fun. hell those guys crush all the sloppy americans at stunt riding and they have not made the sport any higher on the totem poll. but all that matters is that they love what they do.

until you can grab and audience of a professional caliber stop thinking that stunting is the end all be all.

here is something you should sell your stunt bikes and take up if you wanna get paid and be FAMOUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Last edited by nags; 06-18-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:20 AM

mart211 is a decent person
Re: "Opinion" of the masses. If your upset there is some truth to it.

Originally Posted by what it is
Drifting is for ******, all good stuntriders can drift, but how many drifters can wheelie???

Besides that, you are an *******!

Stuntriding does'nt make you famous in the world, like some rockstar and ****, and so does'nt skydiving , but people still do these things.
I really dont think that someone in this forum is stunting to get famous and also hating bikes and stunting. Everyone who stunts, must love what his doing or they would'nt stunt at all.

Last edited by mart211; 06-18-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:20 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

haha well. i use this term very rarely if ever, but you sir are the epitome of "HATER"

now i dont feel like this is a sport, cuz its not for me, but for alot of ppl it is. i dont get mad at them and what theyre trying to do, i do what i do and congradulate them on their accomplishments. but really starting a name on this site just to try and **** on those individuals who are trying to build something for themselves makes you a complete ******. im not sure what your intent is here, cuz it certainly cant be to gain a following on your bullshit ideals, so i assume that you are just a hater and feel the need to **** on someone elses toothbrush just cuz u dont have one.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:27 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

nags can you check his ip?
Old 06-18-2009, 07:33 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
haha well. i use this term very rarely if ever, but you sir are the epitome of "HATER"

now i dont feel like this is a sport, cuz its not for me, but for alot of ppl it is. i dont get mad at them and what theyre trying to do, i do what i do and congradulate them on their accomplishments. but really starting a name on this site just to try and **** on those individuals who are trying to build something for themselves makes you a complete ******. im not sure what your intent is here, cuz it certainly cant be to gain a following on your bullshit ideals, so i assume that you are just a hater and feel the need to **** on someone elses toothbrush just cuz u dont have one.
Why even waste the time to post on here just to say that ****.. i agree with you man i ride to ride and i love it.. i love what everyone does.. i love watching it.. i could go to a comp and watch it every day of the week.. so **** you.. if it goes somewhere it does.. thats awesome.. if not it's still what we do..
Old 06-18-2009, 07:55 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Clearly this person is only trying to get a rise out of people and it seems to be working. Most likely this is a alternate user account for someone on this forum and they are using it to antagonize others.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:04 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

j boogie?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:43 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

mmm **** sandwich
Old 06-18-2009, 08:48 AM

Big Float is a decent person

shut your ****** mouth
Old 06-18-2009, 08:56 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by what it is
Still, stunt riding has gone no where that is really significant if XDL hasn't done it by now and none of your top riders have reached moto gp star or travis pastrana status by now, it never will. whats wrong with just enjoying the fact that you are a nice little circus side show, just ride your dang bikes for the love...your not stars nor is what you do all that entertaining after one show...you see one stunt session and you have seen it all. guys like johnny do or other euro gangsters have the right idea...ride for love and fun. hell those guys crush all the sloppy americans at stunt riding and they have not made the sport any higher on the totem poll. but all that matters is that they love what they do.

until you can grab and audience of a professional caliber stop thinking that stunting is the end all be all.

here is something you should sell your stunt bikes and take up if you wanna get paid and be FAMOUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

So what ur saying is that we should all be like Ken Block and hope to own a billion dollar shoe empire that allows us to have an even more expensive hobby like he has instead of the one like we have? IDK why I even responded to this except to maybe fill some folks in that Ken Block IS indeed the owner of DC footwear, has mad loot to burn and to tell u all that I LOVE TO ROLL POPPIES really high in the air!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:56 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

i really hope that this post does not end up being 20 pages long!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:00 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by Big Float
shut your ****** mouth
**** leakage
Old 06-18-2009, 09:02 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old duffer
j boogie?
Old 06-18-2009, 09:02 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by inolen

hi
Old 06-18-2009, 09:05 AM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

morning!!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:07 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

You cannot POKE in a car..
Old 06-18-2009, 09:14 AM

Big Float is a decent person

Originally Posted by *trix*
**** leakage

that wasnt directed to you, but the thread starter, but yeah Im sure he has that too
Old 06-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Oh ****. I only wanna be recognized and be famous from my crazy end all be all wig splitting stunts. If I can't do it on a stuntbike, then I'm gonna quit riding and start singing. Maybe I can get on American Idol? Will people love me then? I just want to be loved!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:26 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by frayz
You cannot POKE in a car..
Frayz said POKE

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Oh ****. I only wanna be recognized and be famous from my crazy end all be all wig splitting stunts. If I can't do it on a stuntbike, then I'm gonna quit riding and start singing. Maybe I can get on American Idol? Will people love me then? I just want to be loved!
And Oh ****... justin just wants to be loved!
Well I love ya buddy
Is that good enough to keep u riding?
Old 06-18-2009, 09:29 AM

mart211 is a decent person

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I'm gonna quit riding and start singing. Maybe I can get on American Idol? Will people love me then? I just want to be loved!
Dont know you and have'nt heard you sing, but you should definitely try this. Mayby you'll get famous

Quick Reply: "Opinion" of the masses. If your upset there is some truth to it.