"Opinion" of the masses. If your upset there is some truth to it.

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 09:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: "Opinion" of the masses. If your upset there is some truth to it.

Originally Posted by nags
This is J-Boogie. I have just confirmed it.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5HKuZjNDE[/YOUTUBE]

Old 06-18-2009, 09:56 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

his f4i looks ******* sick!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

From what I remember of JBoobie, he was a sick lot rider but didnt qualify at XDL and then got all butt hurt and started posting a lot of **** you threads - stuntridin is going no where blah blah blah.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

so your telling me im wasting my time and will never be a famous pro celeb?!?!? i quit riding then because its no fun just to go smash my bike and hang out with friends. who wants to trade me a 1990 crx drift machine for my f4i? i wanna be pro at somthing and if i dont make it im just gonna kill myself and do everybody a favor.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:59 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
From what I remember of JBoobie, he was a sick lot rider but didnt qualify at XDL and then got all butt hurt and started posting a lot of **** you threads - stuntridin is going no where blah blah blah.
Yea, he got butt hurt and evidently couldn't manage having a 9-5 and stunting, which made him feel the need to start talking **** about it. Then he bragged about how he was stopping so he could take the high road and focus on being a wrench monkey at Boeing for the rest of his life making a whopping 80k a year or some ****.

Have a very boring and mediocre future, J-Boobie.

Edit: I love how every time he posts these threads, he takes the time to register and post them under a new name But yet he's still too dumb to understand that his ip address is still constant

Last edited by inolen; 06-19-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:10 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Yea, he got butt hurt and evidently couldn't manage having a 9-5 and stunting, which made him feel the need to start talking **** about it. Then he bragged about how he was stopping so he could take the high road and focus on being a wrench monkey at Boeing for the rest of his life making a whopping 80k a year or some ****.

I tried finding the **** you youre all ******** threads but couldnt find em. i think they were under one of his other fake accounts coz he was too scared to do it under his own screen name.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:55 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

when will people learn that you cant pull the wool over peoples eyes on here. youll get found out.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:22 AM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

the guy sounds like a real douche
Old 06-20-2009, 12:20 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
He was cool till that whole not qualify for xdl thing,, but I think he was sick, the bike was setup wrong, and he diddnt sleep,and he was from seattle so the rain wouldnt let him practice, and , and, and, did I miss anything give it a fkn rest
You could have just quoted me neal
Old 06-20-2009, 12:48 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

fagarooski!
Old 06-20-2009, 01:22 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

have a very boring and mediocre future, j-boobie.
+932195279569834951792598723+923957919721978259721 927157981729257
Old 06-20-2009, 02:18 AM

cjones_636 is a decent person

A friend I ride with was comparing to stunting to the movie fight club. Getting beat up all the time, riding at secret spots, generally following an illegal underground sport, that the general public has no idea about.

Even if stunting goes nowhere professionally, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Is skateboarding more fun/better now that you can walk into any mall and buy **** at west 49, then go down to a community built skatepark and ride?
Old 06-20-2009, 03:46 AM

didl is a decent person

Why cant we just go on with the "I love my dog" thread

Last edited by didl; 06-20-2009 at 04:02 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
You could have just quoted me neal
word playa. i just wanted to reiterate the fact that J Boobie got all butt hurt when he didnt qualify for his first comp. Bitchassness. Stuntriding does not allow bitchassness which is why jboobie left biyatch
Old 06-21-2009, 03:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by cjones_636
A friend I ride with was comparing to stunting to the movie fight club. Getting beat up all the time, riding at secret spots, generally following an illegal underground sport, that the general public has no idea about.

Even if stunting goes nowhere professionally, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Is skateboarding more fun/better now that you can walk into any mall and buy **** at west 49, then go down to a community built skatepark and ride?
I like the fight club reference lol. and +1 to the rest
Old 06-21-2009, 06:25 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Clyde's ***** are two different colors, like some Braveheart ****.

-E
Old 06-21-2009, 06:43 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Evan
Clyde's ***** are two different colors, like some Braveheart ****.

-E
Why didn't you point that out when I was there?
Old 06-21-2009, 06:43 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Edit: I love how every time he posts these threads, he takes the time to register and post them under a new name But yet he's still too dumb to understand that his ip address is still constant
lol yup. I'm almost tempted to just block his ip......... But what fun would that be?
Old 06-21-2009, 07:51 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
Why didn't you point that out when I was there?
He shows them to everyone, I was fairly sure you'd woken up to them next to you on the couch already.

-E
Old 06-21-2009, 12:39 PM

kylenv is a decent person

http://pnwriders.com/motorcycles/680...lly-setup.html

read thru this thread if your bored. I'm not one to stir **** up. I found this about a year ago when researching zx10 forks and wheels. I can only speak for myself but its **** like what is said in this thread that makes people look like idiots. Don't matter how good you are at anything, how much you make etc, when you talk like that you should get punched right in the mouth no questions asked.

Quick Reply: "Opinion" of the masses. If your upset there is some truth to it.