The "all elusive Endo" (nose wheelie, stoppie...)

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 07:24 PM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The "all elusive Endo" (nose wheelie, stoppie...)

i been working at them so hard, and caot stop my back end from singing to the right..
mad props to those floaters they are unreal, i flipped one and it rwas real bad, broke my foot and had to work the next day.....i just feel stuck on em....
Old 06-16-2009, 07:31 PM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

i heart nose wheelies ...... that is all
Old 06-16-2009, 07:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Here is Jesse Toler from a 100ft approach I believe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWUbA...e=channel_page
It says on youtube 200 foot approach
Old 06-16-2009, 08:01 PM

LOWS10 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^i was just gonna say that.

Im consistantly rolling 175-200 from 100 approach. Best was 235 from 100.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:12 PM

jasonpayne123 is a decent person

Originally Posted by dmcfreestylematt
i heart nose wheelies ...... that is all
i do too! ha. just wait, i finally got a stabilizer on and my hand is getting better. im going to end up getting that dash 2 brake line so i can stoppie again. i think that surgery f*cked my hand for life!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:21 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcDMJ...eature=related

this kid is a long roller
Old 06-16-2009, 09:56 PM

ANDREW G. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROWDY
From short approach (100ft) Ill say x2 is pretty good because u dont really have the initial pickup momentum that u would say from 300ft approach. The faster the bike is going, the harder u will be able to hit it. I call it "Hitting" the bike because when ur accelerating high in the double digit speeds, as well as triple digits, the bike picking up feels like ur hitting a wall of air that u have to fight. Kinda like being down behind the windscreen on the HWY at about 150mph and all of a sudden sitting up. The slower the speed, the less air pushing on the tail while it is up, allowing it to fall over the balance point and on top of the rider. (IF ur trying to roll distance) Basically what Im saying is that U are allowed more room for error while at higher speed. Steering, height adjustment & body positioning all are sensitive at slower speeds from short approach which usually mean ur dropping the tail or applying too much brake resulting in less distance. Most people dont even know how high the bike will truely go before it flips... the high rollers (if u will) do and thats what allows us to ''float'' or ''Poke'' them for such long periods of time. Long Stoppies are and ALWAYS and forever will be the most difficult trick to master on a sportbike motorcycle because it takes HUGE courage and a big set of ***** to put urself to the test, when u know the outcome if u make an error. 400lbs on the back of ur head feels like a dumpster being dropped from a 20 story building, this I promise. And theres NO guarantee that ull even get away from it if u go over. Mad props to all the big rollers out there who roll tall everytime they ride... Jesse Toler, Mitch Adams, Bill D, NME, Da Liks, Matt L, Eddie from Macon, Crazy J, Wade 518, Dub C, Insane J, Sick Trick Rick, John Legion and so many more... Nothin but love for my nose coaster crew! Just Remember this... U mess with the bull, U get the horns...
thats apples to wheeling to the slower you go the more subtle your adjustments have to be.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:31 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

Its pretyy amazing how bringing the tail 6" higher can make you gain so much more distance!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:56 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

stoppies are my favorite. i dont know why but ive always felt more comfortable doing stoppies than wheelies, even from my first bike on. i was bringing up the back wheel from day one (it was an accident and i flipped and got throw across the road) but never was too scared to go back for it. im only equaling my approach or maybe going a little farther sometimes but i always love the feeling. id say my best has been around 125 on a good day
Old 06-17-2009, 12:18 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I'm stuck here
me too, and I got the bike so high I dont see how I can go farther I need to get a better stablizer so I can try some 300ft approach's

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Floating stoppies is the most gangster thing in this sport . So much risk involved
+1, that and 6th gear HC coasters

From short approach (100ft) Ill say x2 is pretty good because u dont really have the initial pickup momentum that u would say from 300ft approach. The faster the bike is going, the harder u will be able to hit it. I call it "Hitting" the bike because when ur accelerating high in the double digit speeds, as well as triple digits, the bike picking up feels like ur hitting a wall of air that u have to fight. Kinda like being down behind the windscreen on the HWY at about 150mph and all of a sudden sitting up. The slower the speed, the less air pushing on the tail while it is up, allowing it to fall over the balance point and on top of the rider. (IF ur trying to roll distance) Basically what Im saying is that U are allowed more room for error while at higher speed. Steering, height adjustment & body positioning all are sensitive at slower speeds from short approach which usually mean ur dropping the tail or applying too much brake resulting in less distance. Most people dont even know how high the bike will truely go before it flips... the high rollers (if u will) do and thats what allows us to ''float'' or ''Poke'' them for such long periods of time. Long Stoppies are and ALWAYS and forever will be the most difficult trick to master on a sportbike motorcycle because it takes HUGE courage and a big set of ***** to put urself to the test, when u know the outcome if u make an error. 400lbs on the back of ur head feels like a dumpster being dropped from a 20 story building, this I promise. And theres NO guarantee that ull even get away from it if u go over. Mad props to all the big rollers out there who roll tall everytime they ride... Jesse Toler, Mitch Adams, Bill D, NME, Da Liks, Matt L, Eddie from Macon, Crazy J, Wade 518, Dub C, Insane J, Sick Trick Rick, John Legion and so many more... Nothin but love for my nose coaster crew! Just Remember this... U mess with the bull, U get the horns...
Old 06-17-2009, 11:54 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Oh... And Matt Gorka & Ryan Cramer will forever be my heros
Old 06-17-2009, 12:43 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
It says on youtube 200 foot approach
whoops!

Still insane height on his nose wheelies
Old 06-17-2009, 12:43 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Oh... And Matt Gorka & Ryan Cramer will forever be my heros
OG Gangsters
Old 06-17-2009, 01:21 PM

ewalR1 is a decent person

HEY RODNEY.... I HIT 320 FROM 100 SUNDAY. WHATCHA THINK?
Old 06-17-2009, 01:26 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by ewalR1
see ya saturday I wanna see this
Old 06-17-2009, 01:30 PM

They are paving our lot right now so ill show ya!!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 01:35 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

They are paving our lot right now so ill show ya!!!!
Virgin lot???? I cant wait
Old 06-17-2009, 01:37 PM

Oh yes son its on!!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 01:37 PM

Its real great cause now i have a practice lot every day after work.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:54 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Siiiiick, But I think u can go even farther on that monster HP R1

Quick Reply: The "all elusive Endo" (nose wheelie, stoppie...)