View Poll Results: When your seen on a Fiddy what are non-riders reaction to an adult on a "Kids" toy
Disgust
5.71%
Confused
31.43%
A Big Smile
47.14%
What a Moron
34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

When Your On a Fiddy

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 01:07 PM

tyler50stunter is a decent person
Re: When Your On a Fiddy

anyone that wants to ride in pa area msg be and get together and ride the 50s and can ride big bikes.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:47 AM

bwesky is a decent person

most people just wave at me, i just moved in so noone wants to be rude i guess hahaha

but there is a bike path connecting three neighborhoods, nobody likes me back there lol
Old 08-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Yea any one in the Dallas, Fort Worth area wanting to ride fiddys let me know too. Have fiddy meets every other Sunday. Some times we take them up to Cutie Pies on that sunday too. Always have a blast stunt'n it up on the fiddys. I have two, one has the 88 kit on it and that's my favorite. People see you stunt'n on it and are like let me try and that 88 will put you on your *** so quick.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:09 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Lol yeah it cracks me up almost every time i let someone get on my 50 they bust there *** thinking it wont have any power
Old 08-11-2009, 01:10 PM

crzyaccrd is an unknown quantity at this point

I always got retarded looks from people. Funny thing though cops always just drove by and waved never got into any trouble with them no matter where i was. Big bike on the other hand, i've had cops turn around and follow me just to see if I ***** around..
Old 08-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

I went to New Braunfels Tx. a couple of weeks ago. Right as I was pulling in to the place I was going to camp my truck sprung a coolant leak. I take a fiddy every where I go any more. Well I am driving that fiddy to the auto parts store to repair my water leak. I must have passed five cops on the way there and back and not one turned around and missed with me.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:16 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
I went to New Braunfels Tx. a couple of weeks ago. Right as I was pulling in to the place I was going to camp my truck sprung a coolant leak. I take a fiddy every where I go any more. Well I am driving that fiddy to the auto parts store to repair my water leak. I must have passed five cops on the way there and back and not one turned around and missed with me.
I live in a small town and they banned all electric scooters and pocket bikes ect. from the road and started handing out tickets to even little kids for being on them on the street... I still ride my 50 on the street but i have to watch for cops
Old 08-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Adrenaline Fueled Sports

sky1118 is a decent person

Originally Posted by bwesky
most people just wave at me, i just moved in so noone wants to be rude i guess hahaha

but there is a bike path connecting three neighborhoods, nobody likes me back there lol

king of the bike path huh?

my 50 is under construction... so this thread is making me sad. lame!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by sky1118

king of the bike path huh?

my 50 is under construction... so this thread is making me sad. lame!!!
**** yeah man, tweenies and soccer moms best appreciate haha, i just ride it to my buddies and ride lots
Old 08-11-2009, 04:16 PM

tnextreme is a decent person

Ridding a 50 is like ******* a midget. It may look funny, but it feels so right !
Old 08-11-2009, 04:20 PM
stunt it like u stole it

3CStheone is a decent person

50s r fun but i couldnt ever ride one like i do my 125. if ya like them try out a 4stroke 125 0r 150. put a bmx peg on the axle oposite the sprocket and u can keep um up all day. bummer is its hard 2 pull combos cause they r so heavy in the front. not enoughe engine 2 shift my weight.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by tnextreme
Ridding a 50 is like ******* a midget. It may look funny, but it feels so right !
hahahahahah funniest thing ive read all week!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:01 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by 3CStheone
50s r fun but i couldnt ever ride one like i do my 125. if ya like them try out a 4stroke 125 0r 150. put a bmx peg on the axle oposite the sprocket and u can keep um up all day. bummer is its hard 2 pull combos cause they r so heavy in the front. not enoughe engine 2 shift my weight.
4 stroke 125 are awsome...i miss mine every day... i should ship it out here.....
Old 08-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by T/C
I live in a small town and they banned all electric scooters and pocket bikes ect. from the road and started handing out tickets to even little kids for being on them on the street... I still ride my 50 on the street but i have to watch for cops
That sucks bro, even in Dallas area we have been REAL lucky with fiddys and cops. Looked up Krum and your pretty close to Denton aren't ya? You know any of the AE boys up there in the Denton area? (Adrenalin Edge)
Old 08-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by tnextreme