View Poll Results: When your seen on a Fiddy what are non-riders reaction to an adult on a "Kids" toy
Disgust
5.71%
Confused
31.43%
A Big Smile
47.14%
What a Moron
34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

When Your On a Fiddy

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 02:01 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough
Re: When Your On a Fiddy

feels like a circus act
Old 06-16-2009, 07:18 AM

2k6gixxer is a decent person

i got a moped tag on my fifty.. took me 3 times going into the DMV but i finally got one. The cops get so confused that they have never gave me a ticket.. but i have a michigan drivers license and i live in south carolina now.. so it helps in all the confusion!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:20 AM

tidus10 is a decent person

its the biggest 3hp ive ever felt...i just got into everything late last year and i love my 50..people in my city find it amazing when im out riding and such..so ive yet to get cop trouble
Old 06-16-2009, 07:54 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

fiddys are awesome!!!!!
peeps i know think there great, but straingers who don't know anything about bikes look at us and think were morons.

but ive had more pain on them than any other bikes. it seems like after you get really comfortable on them you, you think you can pull of any trick, and with me i feel gloves are the only protection i will ever need on my fiddys. but you soon learn they can kick ***, !!!!!

quick and funny little story.............
i was trying a little SS to spreader on a stock motor on the crf50 and fell prety bad. lots of cuts and scrapes, and ripped my pants.

i clean off the blood, and get back on and stand on the back pegs.... i'm wheelieing about 1/2 the lot, crossed the center where everyone was parked and standing. and then all the sudden the rip in my pants gets cought in the chain and instanly rips my pants right off of me. all i have left is the my belt and about 4" of jeans left on me.

luckily the camera was rolling, i gotta dig that video out and post it up.

Last edited by INSANECRAZZY; 06-16-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:14 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
fiddys are awesome!!!!!
peeps i know think there great, but straingers who don't know anything about bikes look at us and think were morons.

but ive had more pain on them than any other bikes. it seems like after you get really comfortable on them you, you think you can pull of any trick, and with me i feel gloves are the only protection i will ever need on my fiddys.

i was trying a little SS to spreader on a stock motor on the crf50 and fell prety bad. lots of cuts and scrapes, and ripped my pants.

i clean off the blood, and get back on and stand on the back pegs.... i'm wheelieing about 1/2 the lot, crossed the center where everyone was parked and standing. and then all the sudden the rip in my pants gets cought in the chain and instanly rips my pants right off of me. all i have left is the my belt and about 4" of jeans left on me.

thats hilarious!!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Fiddys are the ****, when you have this much fun doing anything why worry about what anyone else thinks.

Have had so much fun stunt'n the fiddy for mothers day I got my wife a 88. Now that's a bike that will put ya on your *** and quick too. Believe it or not she loves it too.

Me and my son who is seven and pops a pretty mean wheelie on them now have a blast heading to the lot with the two bikes and terrorize the parking lots.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:56 AM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah those loose jeans get caught in the chain and its over, especially since we all take off our chain guards. right? Every kid should start on a fifty then they could ride pretty mych everything after gettin good
Old 06-16-2009, 10:27 AM

crowbar is a decent person

I live next to a barracks, cops go by all the time when I ride. they never stop, most dont even look. neighbors like to laugh and watch me crash.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:36 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Now that i moved to town i ride my 50 up and down the street all the time... Alot of people think its funny and point.. Others look at me like i am a dumbass, Most seem not to care That i am on it though but the other day someone did fly by me Then cut me off and slamed on the brakes... I was on the side of the road as far over as i could be in a wheelie and i guess they thought i should not have been there I just smiled at them and went on my way.. Ohh and what i have seen alot of people say and i have to agree with.. When you pass a little kid.. They look at you Like you are a god Lol Cracks me up so much cause i know i used to be the same way anytime i saw a bike of any type pass..
Old 06-16-2009, 12:13 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

I had some dude try and pull me over and yell at me cause I turned the twisty sidewalk of his gated community into a personal racetrack, so I just bolted into the woods, he looked really pissed.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:27 PM

tyler50stunter is a decent person

haha get tons of looks and laughs. girls just look at ya and cops think its funny and got pulled over 3 times on mine. anyone in pa that rides 50s and big bikes can get together and ride at this spot no one bothers ya and a good time..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM1920.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	226683  
Old 06-16-2009, 12:38 PM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
fiddys are awesome!!!!!

but ive had more pain on them than any other bikes. it seems like after you get really comfortable on them you, you think you can pull of any trick, and with me i feel gloves are the only protection i will ever need on my fiddys. but you soon learn they can kick ***, !!!!!

bwahahahaha
Old 06-16-2009, 01:41 PM

50s are the ****. and tons of funn..
Old 06-16-2009, 02:47 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

when I ride tha fiddy I strait kill it!!!!!peeps luv it!!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 04:17 PM

haha 50s are tha ****. cops find um funny 2
Old 06-16-2009, 04:50 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I get a lot of mixed reactions. Older people think it's funny, younger people think I'm a punk, and little kids think I'm a hero. I've gotten pretty beat on it too! i've got a nice scar up my right shin from a stoppie I flipped. Most of my buddys have looped it on there first time out too because the underestimate it (the 88 kit will do that)
Old 06-16-2009, 10:45 PM

ya haha i had girls try to ride it and wreck. and i got the 88kit. and the people are the same way...
Old 06-17-2009, 12:12 AM
**** Yo Couch!

greyghost300c is a decent person

ive only had my 50 for about 2 weeks now and my neighbors thought it was hilarious.... i ride it on the road all the time and i havnt seen a cop yet *knock knock*

farthest i rode it was about 5 miles to the store for cigs and a 40oz. and i got the funniest looks from people gettin gas. so i rocked a few wheelies for them and rolled back on the road.

i LOVE my 50 its my life!
Old 06-17-2009, 01:01 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

this is making me want a 50 even more
Old 06-17-2009, 12:22 PM

hhaha dam right i ride my to kfc and ****. people love it and ask how much mpg u get haha. anyone in pa area that wants to meet up and ride let me no im down.

Last edited by tyler50stunter; 06-17-2009 at 12:22 PM. Reason: mispell

Quick Reply: When Your On a Fiddy