Whos coming to Cali. WestCoast, EastCoast Showdown.

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2002, 06:21 PM

Caliboyzstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Whos coming to Cali. WestCoast, EastCoast Showdown.

Most of you know that cali is a great spot to host a show. So im going to do that. Lets see for most people it is very cold right now and will stay cold untill about April. So i would like to put a show on after the newyear. Start 2003 the right way. The Show will be at California Speedway. 20,000.00 for 3 days and full medical coverage for the track. O yea dont worry im a millionare ill pay it.( ) yea right. Thats why i love sponsors. The show is going to be diffrent in everyway. Competion, NO? Losers, NONE? Money yea you may win some if you can beat Jackson.jk.
We are talking full on vendor rows of Xtreme stuff from Skateboarding,bmx,Dirt, Street,....you know what i mean.
30Bands Big time and Local. Night Party and laser show. You will see everything from a Wheelie to a Mctwist, to a metz backflip..shhhhhhhh im not sure about that one. Thats just 10,000.00 its self. There is alot to say about it but i have to much. If anyone has read the other post i had a while ago about Streetbike Xtreme the movie, In the life. We will be shooting that at the same time. So let me know of any more ideas or what 2cents you have to tell me how much better this can be by email at Caliboyzextreme@aol.com or TeamCaliboyz.com contact us
Thank you Mike Nicely TeamCaliboyz.com Video out and webguy is gettting the trailer. I wish i had it up 2weeks ago. SORRY
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	videologocopy.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	4068  
Old 10-31-2002, 06:43 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmmm

what kind of events/contests do u plan on having??

we've been wantin to come to the west syde for awhile now

let us know whats crackin

Rick929
Old 10-31-2002, 07:11 PM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
O yeah keep us all posted....I'm hella down for this event. I volunteer both chapters of SBF Sac & SBF Bay Area to this event as well.

I'm sure we can get all the groups listed on StuntLife.com to attend. And the major players of our sport too.....Shugga...??

I want to make an event thats in the middle of our nation where all riders come together...like Texas or up north more in the middle. Have a stuntfest and massive parties...LOL
Old 10-31-2002, 07:51 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person
Eastcoast? Westcoast?

What about the Midcoast?

Nicely, since this will be a haul for most stunt teams, make sure to post the dates as soon as you can. Can pretty much count me in! I love it out there! 2003 will be good too, cause my vacation renews after the new year! Also this will give me time to reconstruct the 954!

Sounds like a good idea though, Baker, the Midwest one would be awesome too! Hopefully I can work something out in Kansas City. Trust me guys It would be nothing like Oklahoma WSRC!!! Except for the $$$

Later!

XMX PimP

Last edited by CRAZY DAN; 10-31-2002 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-31-2002, 09:10 PM
LSP

LSP is an unknown quantity at this point
you got LowSyde Productions's support! Email me the details. kenp@lowsyde.com
Old 11-01-2002, 01:40 AM

Caliboyzstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
what im thinking of a date is April 20, 2003. I am still in the process of sighning with the speedway it does take some serious time and paperwork, o yea and a little bit of money. The event will have all the normal contests and more. I need some seriouse help with some of my westcoast groups (SBF, Ewrecked Ridders and the Sac area). I want this to work more then anything. What i need is what groups for sure could make this event. this is not a post to get everyone hard and then no *******. Im trying my hardest to make this happen. I have alot of good sponsors and support to make it happen i just need the real people US. All of you on here and more. Im not bragging about our group, but when ever we do a show, infront of 2people or 20,000 people are so amazed by what we as stunt riders do. It is so popular out here, it doesnt matter where we go people know us and love to watch us. So i want to give them the groups that they would only be able to see is if they pick there video up. Well bullshit, let them see you here. Dte,pbr,teamxmx,1096,sbf,caliboyz,702boyz, and more,more,more, i mean this is going to be huge. And then you have the movie being filmed the same weekend and no one has to do anything but be them selfs for 3days. Well i can talk all night so i wont, but i do need some groups to contact me cause i need to know if im going to spend 20000.00 on the speedway.
Thank you all stunnas. Mike Nicely TeamCaliboyz
Old 11-01-2002, 02:49 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
MAN that **** will be off the hook!!!!!!!! Count me in for shooEEE! I have been waiting for this to happen for a long time. If theres anything we can do just let me know. I will try my best if you need anything.
Old 11-01-2002, 04:42 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FOTOgrapher is an unknown quantity at this point
I would try to make it. Would be cool as hell to go to.

Dav
Old 11-03-2002, 06:33 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
the Control Coalition would be interested fo sho!!

i think you may want to aim for an earlier date seeing it as you are in cali and you can ride year round. all of us midcoast and eastcoast stunnas will be so hyped to ride in say Feb.!!!

i have a feeling there will be so many events to choose from that any organizers are gonna have to make their event stand out as a "MUST" by offering incentives/assistance in getting as many big names and skilled riders there as possible.

Caliboyz PM or E-mail if you have any questions or maybe some more suggestions.

let the CC organize a FIDDY COMP. for you stunnas. You'll see Darius get beat!!!LOL!!!j/k d.

just remember TRIPS COST MONEY. so if you want stunt groups to show either pay them or have good prize winnings.!!! damn it