For all jobless folks out there right now....

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 11:11 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: For all jobless folks out there right now....

Originally Posted by Manubi
how the **** do any of u get laid living at home still ? lol

i mean i like to stunt for a hobby but i ******* bike ****** way better..lol
Gotta make sure you **** chicks with their own places.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:20 PM

Hurrilanche is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
I am glad I am out working all night paying for all you lazy ***** to sit home and work the system. I wish the us would just get rid of all this unemployment and food stamp ****. I have worked for everything I have.
+1
I work 2 jobs to pay for everything myself and live on my own. I just love how a ton of my check is gone to taxes to help people who don't want to help themselves. I understand that unemployment is insurance that companies pay into, but that's why they don't want to hire people; if work gets slow and you get laid off, and make no attempt to get a job it makes their unemployment insurance go up.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:05 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EGO
have you been brain washed by this guy? Is there some red cool aid you have to drink at the end of the meeting lol
buahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha
Old 06-23-2009, 12:10 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hurrilanche
+1
I work 2 jobs to pay for everything myself and live on my own. I just love how a ton of my check is gone to taxes to help people who don't want to help themselves. I understand that unemployment is insurance that companies pay into, but that's why they don't want to hire people; if work gets slow and you get laid off, and make no attempt to get a job it makes their unemployment insurance go up.
+1 im with you guys... all those bastards are sucking in the taxes we pay damnit... agh its ok KARMA is a bitch and it def comes back to hunt you

Im currently out of work for a week now, it sucks *** not gettin any money but i somehow manage to survive.... so far
Old 06-23-2009, 01:44 AM

JamOnItzx is a decent person

What!? Unemployment checks? Looks like I'm working 70hrs a week for no reason...the only time I collect any unemployment was when Katrina made me...and that was only for one week.Back on the grind ASAP. Pretty much nonstop since. I'd be sick if I sat around....
Old 06-23-2009, 01:53 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

I am glad I am out working all night paying for all you lazy ***** to sit home and work the system. I wish the us would just get rid of all this unemployment and food stamp ****. I have worked for everything I have.
Im not getting any kind of money for free...im parting out my porsche 944 and making some resells on ebay..but i dont think your right about that one,because when they were working the government was taking money from them the same way,they just are getting some of it back..i dont see it way you do,relax your getting laided
Old 06-23-2009, 01:55 AM
www.GRAMX.com

lmao +1
Old 06-23-2009, 03:29 AM

redhenracing2 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Hurrilanche
I just love how a ton of my check is gone to taxes
you wouldnt have this problem if you worked 'under the table' like me
Old 06-23-2009, 03:31 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by redhenracing2
you wouldnt have this problem if you worked 'under the table' like me
sorry dude but that sounds kinda gaaaaay
Old 06-23-2009, 03:38 AM

redhenracing2 is a decent person

yeah i just thought about that . . . coulda worded it a lil better . . . lol
Old 06-23-2009, 04:13 AM
www.GRAMX.com

it happens lol
Old 06-23-2009, 09:57 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by Manubi
how the **** do any of u get laid living at home still ? lol

i mean i like to stunt for a hobby but i ******* bike ****** way better..lol
i've been working since i was 12 and payed for everything myself, i got laid off because of this bullshit economy and your damn right i'm taking as much money as i can, and going back to school
Old 06-23-2009, 09:58 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by $$$$dino$$$$
im not getting any kind of money for free...im parting out my porsche 944 and making some resells on ebay..but i dont think your right about that one,because when they were working the government was taking money from them the same way,they just are getting some of it back..i dont see it way you do,relax your getting laided
+1
Old 06-23-2009, 10:11 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Time for alot of you to grow up and stop depending on your parents ...There are jobs out there i just moved and had a job within a week i think you are all just lazy asses
Old 06-23-2009, 10:12 AM
Jim G

jimG is a decent person

well this is my first time on unemployment,i do feel like a scumbag but i also feel like i deserve it better than jose the border jumping **** that cant even speak english ,ive been in the same industry for 6 years and ive made way more money a year than anyone else i know.i earned a little vacation,ill be back to work as soon as this economy picks up,
Old 06-23-2009, 10:12 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

+2 I bust my *** every day at 2 jobs I work almost 76 hours every week and I also am going back to school online for biomedical engineering
Old 06-23-2009, 10:50 AM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimG
well this is my first time on unemployment,i do feel like a scumbag but i also feel like i deserve it better than jose the border jumping **** that cant even speak english ,ive been in the same industry for 6 years and ive made way more money a year than anyone else i know.i earned a little vacation,ill be back to work as soon as this economy picks up,
Our taxes are payin for millions of illegal immagrants, and all those people at the welfare office to lazy to work. The democrats convinced them its better to sit on the couch and just barely scrape by a meaningless existence then get out there and be something, and its why our system is failing us. Its okay to be out of a job for a while, especially with our economy in the crapper, but take some responsibility for yourself, be an adult, get out of moms house and be a man. I bought my first house at 22, got married and made things happen without any help. Grow Up!
Old 06-23-2009, 11:17 AM

r6roadrash is a decent person

i hear ya man i bought my frist house at 21 sold it at 23 and got a even nicer one. ive been working sence i was 11 and full time sence 14. i ******* hate that **** my mother in law hasnt worked for 17years and bitchs about not having money i say GO GET A JOB YOU LAZY BITCH. instead she sits around bitchin, ohh **** IM GETTING ALL PISSED OFF JUST THINKIN BOUT THIS ****.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:10 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

ive been on unemployment for a year now and dont feel ashamed of it at all. i was in the military for 6 straight years of active duty, so if i gave my country 6 years, then they can sure as hell give me 1. some people dont have a choice to be on unemployment. i dont doubt theres lowlifes out there who think life is a game and want to live with their parents at age 25 and pull in less than 1000 dollars a month and sit around all day with nothing to do, but i'm not one of them. all i know is i went in thinking it was an investment towards my future so that when i get out i can get a good job and not flip burgers like my other 7 jobs were. but theres people with masters degrees right now that cant get a job either. these times are worse than the great depression. walk down your driveway and look down the street and you will see at least 5 for sale signs. people are losing their houses, their cars, and are going to starve and its going to get worse. i congratulate you and anybody else i run into that has a job, no matter what job it is, but thats no reason to be on the high horse and crucify people who desperately want to work and are willing to take 8 bucks an hour at walmart but just cant get it because there are plumbers, electricians, carpenters, a/c technicians, veterans, and even lawyers who all put their application in first and are on a 6 month waiting list for the next available position pushing shopping carts.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:34 PM

gixxerkiid is a decent person

there is work out there just not much gutta look in the right places i just moved to fla and ive been offer a few bodyshop jobs that i had to decline cause i go to school from 7 to 4 thats a whole work day but mostly cause my toolbox is in MA and i just got decent settlement from a accident damn old ladysand obama's not giving a reach around while he ***** us either

Quick Reply: For all jobless folks out there right now....