XDL Los Angeles August 8th Irwindale

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 02:46 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person
Re: XDL Los Angeles August 8th Irwindale

Originally Posted by pbgsxr6
I will call you out on that lil buddy, This aint your city and never will be! If you want to be the best then you have to beat the best in the city!

i didnt say it was my city bcuz im the best at riding its just my city ya dig.... you're way better than me no doubt and i never argued that fact you say i "dont ride" like i dont want to or something....i wanna be riding right now....ive been tryin my hardest to get a radiator that doesnt puke so i can start on the path to doin it up like you.... but hell what the **** is talking about it gonna do for me right?....ill get a radiator soon and ill show you poop heads
Old 06-18-2009, 02:48 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by what it is
Still, stunt riding has gone no where that is really significant if XDL hasn't done it by now and none of your top riders have reached moto gp star or travis pastrana status by now, it never will. whats wrong with just enjoying the fact that you are a nice little circus side show, just ride your dang bikes for the love...your not stars nor is what you do all that entertaining after one show...you see one stunt session and you have seen it all. guys like johnny do or other euro gangsters have the right idea...ride for love and fun. hell those guys crush all the sloppy americans at stunt riding and they have not made the sport any higher on the totem poll. but all that matters is that they love what they do.

until you can grab and audience of a professional caliber stop thinking that stunting is the end all be all.

here is something you should sell your stunt bikes and take up if you wanna get paid and be FAMOUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

How is drifting going to make you famous?!?!?
Old 06-18-2009, 03:07 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
there is nothing you can say that I would take personal, I thought I gave a clear concise answer to your claims, disregarding your foul language amongst other things you said

cool thanks for the advice..

well erbody else took it personal then and i use foul language from time to time but i wasnt cussing you out..... i understand what you said but why would 101.1 or 107.5 listen to me it would look more professional if your guys talked to them instead of me....believe me i do my part in telling all my friends and anybody else around me that XDL is coming....i said it so much they proly got tired of hearing it

Last edited by I_throw_nickels; 06-18-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:51 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Check it out guys, the date for XDL LA is scheduled for august 8th, its at Irwindale speedway - It is the weekend after X-Games, we are organizing a lot of things for that entire week maybe even a celebrity party hosted by Famous Stars and Straps.

The finals are with Moto GP on August 29 weekend

There are 2 events left on the XDL schedule this year, both of them are in August and either with or very close to other great events, Moto GP and X-games

So do your best to make it out to either one and please promote both of these events as much as possible... this has been a very very exciting year and I think that there are a lot more things in store for us the next few months

www.xdlshow.com

TomorrowFrisco: cheers
Old 06-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Wheelie Phat Clothing Co.

tony.holes is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread has got some haters....if you can't respect what Thomas and Randy are doing with XDL then you are down right dumb.

The riders in XDL are all dope as **** and can see that XDL is the place to be.

As for some of you haters stop whinnin and start resepcting other peoples successes. Nashville was a big success and if you were there how can you say it wasn't?

As for Nashville being your town...you might want to get out your popcorn and hit the local lot to watch Billy and Remon....2 local riders that stepped up and killed it right along side the best of them.

And for anyone here to knock what stuntride is doing is a fool. Success isn't measured by sheer numbers.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:51 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

Thanks for the suggestion *****, we have discussed Florida and are waiting on the right time and promoters, plus we obviously don't want to bump heads with stuntwars or stuntoberfest
ppplllzzzz bring it here.. show the FL fans what an actual organized event is suppose to look like.. XDL FTW!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 PM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
i didnt say it was my city bcuz im the best at riding its just my city ya dig.... you're way better than me no doubt and i never argued that fact you say i "dont ride" like i dont want to or something....i wanna be riding right now....ive been tryin my hardest to get a radiator that doesnt puke so i can start on the path to doin it up like you.... but hell what the **** is talking about it gonna do for me right?....ill get a radiator soon and ill show you poop heads
thats a poop head
Old 06-18-2009, 09:28 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

"ferg
Old 06-18-2009, 10:40 PM

dj_seloe is an unknown quantity at this point

DSOG is always trying to get thangs going....