Old 06-08-2009, 06:09 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person
Re: XDL Los Angeles August 8th Irwindale

Originally Posted by SIC J
someone must have watched that Holla At Cha boy dvd
Where he eats **** ... In the rain
Old 06-08-2009, 06:14 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

mojito is balln! twenties and fiddys
Old 06-08-2009, 06:20 PM

DEBO is a decent person

and two $100 bills
Old 06-09-2009, 03:13 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Old 06-09-2009, 09:11 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Sick. Damn the west coast.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:03 PM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
mojito is balln! twenties and fiddys
hell naw i got that form the net as a prop for that nickle throwing **** talker saying how xdl sucked when he didnt do **** to help the event out
Old 06-11-2009, 05:12 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
Doesn't DSOG have to do with some riders out of like North or South Carolina back in 03? I'm probably wrong lol.

yup, OG stunt team out of Charleston 2002-03 days.
Did u know Thomas invented the chainsaw burnout?
Old 06-15-2009, 07:30 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

uh oh, I think it's time for pics!!! lol Post em if ya got em people!
Old 06-18-2009, 02:50 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by savage lin
u dumb ****, people like u make me want to throw up. oh and i don't throw nickels i throw hundreds bitch, xdl is what's taking the real riders to the top. don't **** with thomas cause u can never do what he's done for his love for the sport and riders, yah im drunk this is great.

talk **** on the internet if ya wanna, its cool....i used "i throw nickels" to be funny you dumb ****...you aint throwin hundos and if you are then you are a ****** dumbass...i aint tryin to do what thomas is doin ya dig...i do my own ****....i told that dude how to gain more spectators and if he does it then it'll be great but if he wants to take it personal and not do it then he might not do great in cashville being not many people listen to that lame *** 102.9....nuff said other than **** the haters...this is my mufuggin city and if ya gonna do it then do it right

Last edited by I_throw_nickels; 06-18-2009 at 03:33 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:08 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
one of these things is not like the other

dude you and erbody else took it personal instead of takin my advice for what it was....advertise on 101.1 or 107.5...im not say nothn else bout this subject....it is what it is
Old 06-18-2009, 03:45 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

lmao... I love it when e-thugs actually believe they can teach thomas a thing or too, and get straight schooled in return.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Valeska
lmao... I love it when e-thugs actually believe they can teach thomas a thing or too, and get straight schooled in return.
twoyou have just been schooled
Old 06-18-2009, 04:04 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Touche!! Wow.. whaddaya know.. I'm not perfect! This changes everything-- had I ever thought I was without err. lol

Old 06-18-2009, 04:16 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by old man roger
twoyou have just been schooled
hahahahahahaha now sponsor me :-/
Old 06-18-2009, 07:08 AM

what it is is a decent person

Still, stunt riding has gone no where that is really significant if XDL hasn't done it by now and none of your top riders have reached moto gp star or travis pastrana status by now, it never will. whats wrong with just enjoying the fact that you are a nice little circus side show, just ride your dang bikes for the love...your not stars nor is what you do all that entertaining after one show...you see one stunt session and you have seen it all. guys like johnny do or other euro gangsters have the right idea...ride for love and fun. hell those guys crush all the sloppy americans at stunt riding and they have not made the sport any higher on the totem poll. but all that matters is that they love what they do.

until you can grab and audience of a professional caliber stop thinking that stunting is the end all be all.

here is something you should sell your stunt bikes and take up if you wanna get paid and be FAMOUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Old 06-18-2009, 10:38 AM

pbgsxr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
talk **** on the internet if ya wanna, its cool....i used "i throw nickels" to be funny you dumb ****...you aint throwin hundos and if you are then you are a ****** dumbass...i aint tryin to do what thomas is doin ya dig...i do my own ****....i told that dude how to gain more spectators and if he does it then it'll be great but if he wants to take it personal and not do it then he might not do great in cashville being not many people listen to that lame *** 102.9....nuff said other than **** the haters...this is my mufuggin city and if ya gonna do it then do it right
I will call you out on that lil buddy, This aint your city and never will be! If you want to be the best then you have to beat the best in the city!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:17 AM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
sick flyer some love for Teach yeahhh , and sick graphic design website www.xldshow.com , love the profesionalism of XDL !!! wish we have some competition in europe like this , and maybe on the future i will can come for some XDL comp...
Old 06-18-2009, 11:19 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Stunter13
sick flyer some love for Teach yeahhh , and sick graphic design website www.xldshow.com , love the profesionalism of XDL !!! wish we have some competition in europe like this , and maybe on the future i will can come for some XDL comp...

you need to come out here and compete, you murder it man
Old 06-18-2009, 11:25 AM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by what it is
Still, stunt riding has gone no where that is really significant if XDL hasn't done it by now and none of your top riders have reached moto gp star or travis pastrana status by now, it never will. whats wrong with just enjoying the fact that you are a nice little circus side show, just ride your dang bikes for the love...your not stars nor is what you do all that entertaining after one show...you see one stunt session and you have seen it all. guys like johnny do or other euro gangsters have the right idea...ride for love and fun. hell those guys crush all the sloppy americans at stunt riding and they have not made the sport any higher on the totem poll. but all that matters is that they love what they do.

until you can grab and audience of a professional caliber stop thinking that stunting is the end all be all.

here is something you should sell your stunt bikes and take up if you wanna get paid and be FAMOUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
U r a BITCH why make new accounts to talk ****.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:41 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
dude you and erbody else took it personal instead of takin my advice for what it was....advertise on 101.1 or 107.5...im not say nothn else bout this subject....it is what it is
there is nothing you can say that I would take personal, I thought I gave a clear concise answer to your claims, disregarding your foul language amongst other things you said

Originally Posted by what it is
Still, stunt riding has gone no where that is really significant if XDL hasn't done it by now and none of your top riders have reached moto gp star or travis pastrana status by now, it never will.
cool thanks for the advice..

Quick Reply: XDL Los Angeles August 8th Irwindale