XDL Los Angeles August 8th Irwindale

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 01:06 AM

DEBO is a decent person
Re: XDL Los Angeles August 8th Irwindale

Originally Posted by Kelm
Doesn't DSOG have to do with some riders out of like North or South Carolina back in 03? I'm probably wrong lol.
Your usually wrong! See yahh in LA
Old 06-06-2009, 01:07 AM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Guru
i love people getting shut down by the DSOG
It is epic everytime!

Originally Posted by Kelm
What's the best XDL to go if i had to go to my first? this one?
Any of them! They all have thier own experiences!
Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Word!!!!!
Is that a shed on a miniature train display? that would be the worst kind of shed to be sent to.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:07 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Thomas if you really want spectators maybe you should think about doing a event in Florida. Eveyone knows that we have the biggest fallowing for streetbikes. That's why stuntwars is so packed every year. Just throwing it out there.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...HCWgFRFaM8XPjQ
Old 06-06-2009, 01:10 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Bubash
Is that a shed on a miniature train display? that would be the worst kind of shed to be sent to.

Dude, I totally didn't even realize that!! I just googled "Dirty Shed" and that was the first pic that came up... Just threw it on photobucket and posted it.. HaHa Thats dope....
Old 06-06-2009, 02:01 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the suggestion *****, we have discussed Florida and are waiting on the right time and promoters, plus we obviously don't want to bump heads with stuntwars or stuntoberfest
Old 06-06-2009, 02:14 AM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought there were a good amount of spectators, we signed autographs for an hour!
Old 06-06-2009, 02:17 AM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs

Dude, I totally didn't even realize that!! I just googled "Dirty Shed" and that was the first pic that came up... Just threw it on photobucket and posted it.. HaHa Thats dope....
dont lie you have a little toy train set you got 3 christmas ago...and you play with it everyday
Old 06-06-2009, 02:31 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bubash
I thought there were a good amount of spectators, we signed autographs for an hour!
Don't lie. You sat there for an hour watching everyone else signing autographs for an hour. Haha!

See you in LA buddy!
Old 06-06-2009, 02:46 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
Thanks for the suggestion *****, we have discussed Florida and are waiting on the right time and promoters, plus we obviously don't want to bump heads with stuntwars or stuntoberfest

Agree but the are 10 other months open. Just hit me up if you need any info on places or need me to check some things out. I have a few places in mind where a event could be held.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:18 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Thomas if you really want spectators maybe you should think about doing a event in Florida. Eveyone knows that we have the biggest fallowing for streetbikes. That's why stuntwars is so packed every year. Just throwing it out there.
Know-nothing Nickel-thrower was the only one somehow thinking there was an issue with spectator attendance. But I was there myself, and the pics don't lie. XDL Nashville was straight wicked! Consensus was it was one of the best events to date. XDL doesn't need to go to the riders, the riders go to it. If Thomas builds it, they will come.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:45 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by JOHN J
dirty south original gangster

thomas well said now with all that said i let you stay at nashville but next time i am kidnapping you and stripfest will be on..
Yeah, I would help with kidnappings for another stripfest ... ATL is the home of Krispy Kreme...we can just load up the truck and lure him in like a child with candy...
Old 06-06-2009, 09:54 AM

B Right is an unknown quantity at this point

you damn dummy tha whole week was crunk thurs ,fri , & sat I cant bileave your on here bashin.you suck you need to be riden that bike instead of sittin on tha computer talkin bout somthin you dont know nothin about.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:53 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
Yeah, I would help with kidnappings for another stripfest ... ATL is the home of Krispy Kreme...we can just load up the truck and lure him in like a child with candy...
see thomas im not the only. dont worry im slowly working rockingham for you and randy. might have to hit randy up though for some specifics.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:06 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Please NO more dirty kiddiepool dancefests

BRING STRIPFEST BACK!! OUTONPAROLE.com
Old 06-06-2009, 11:52 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

thanks for your comments, I dont handle that, but I could have sworn that there was this big black truck out there and a vending booth that said something about some radio station on it and that they gave away a bunch of tickets etc etc yeah maybe it was these guys http://www.1029thebuzz.com/

sorry that the station you recommended was not there, maybe if more people such as yourself would be proactive (like this thread was intended for) instead of reactive (what you just did) then things would be a little bit better.

for instance, you say to yourself.. hmmm im familiar with XDL, I know its coming to nashville, let me send those guys an email and offer some recommendations. but no.. thats too hard, you instead played armchair quarterback and said, "Yo dawg that **** sucked, you should have advertised on this station, you didnt even advertise, why should I?

when in fact, we did advertise on radio and work with local groups to promote.. good way to start a debate with a statement that is just completely innacurate... hope you arent throwing those nickels around in a glass house anytime soon

the simple fact about our beloved sport is this ladies and gentlemen, its core, we have known it for 10 years, but to the average consumer its only 2-4 years old maybe... as far as events go, everyone of us is spoiled by stuntwars, but even that didnt get large until after it appeared on MTV true life, and it has dwindled ever since.. plus stuntwars has basically been in the same market for 8 years, which happens to be one of the largest motorcycling markets in the united states.

Name another stunt event promoter who has successfully hosted events in different markets consecutively

as of right now, motorcycle stuntriding as a stand alone event is only good for 5000 spectators... when we get on TV and other things, that will change.

You should see the numbers for AMA superbike this year! WOW, talk about decline! So for XDL to go to nashville and establish a solid foundation at a world class facility and to attract a few thousand people in a shitty *** economy and to do something that is actually relevant for the sport, its athletes and its sponsors.. im proud

If more of you people who care enough to talk **** afterwards actually cared enough to suggest and encourage beforehand then we would all be in a better place

ive done a stunt comp in front of 46k people and in the end it was no more relevant than any other event... consistency is key, slow and steady wins the race gentlemen

in the end, I will leave you with these pics, from nashville

and this final one, just for you, meet and greet at the end of the night, along with something strange and big and black in the background

nobody listens to 102.9 the buzz.....holler at 101.1 next time and it will be double what you had this last time.....i wasnt dissin nobody... i just want it to be as big as possible ....feel me?
Old 06-06-2009, 12:07 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by Valeska
Know-nothing Nickel-thrower was the only one somehow thinking there was an issue with spectator attendance. But I was there myself, and the pics don't lie. XDL Nashville was straight wicked! Consensus was it was one of the best events to date. XDL doesn't need to go to the riders, the riders go to it. If Thomas builds it, they will come.

i was there all day and could move around anytime i wanted to where ever i wanted so it wasnt packed like it should be...i should be bitchin about how many people is here instead of sayin " look the end of the stands aren't even filled"....its funny how all these e-thugs chime in when im tellin these people the straight facts on how to gain more attendance.....nobody listens to 102.9...i never heard a ****** advertise the whole week

Last edited by I_throw_nickels; 06-06-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:42 PM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

whats up with the after party's or does every one just goto their rooms and crash?
Old 06-06-2009, 03:41 PM

pbgsxr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thomas there is no need to explain yourself to this kid, he does'nt even ride like we do. He is a poser and the pic he got are glory shots. Nashville was off the chain and he is just one more hater that we have added to the list....keep'm coming....
thanks for your comments, I dont handle that, but I could have sworn that there was this big black truck out there and a vending booth that said something about some radio station on it and that they gave away a bunch of tickets etc etc yeah maybe it was these guys http://www.1029thebuzz.com/

sorry that the station you recommended was not there, maybe if more people such as yourself would be proactive (like this thread was intended for) instead of reactive (what you just did) then things would be a little bit better.

for instance, you say to yourself.. hmmm im familiar with XDL, I know its coming to nashville, let me send those guys an email and offer some recommendations. but no.. thats too hard, you instead played armchair quarterback and said, "Yo dawg that **** sucked, you should have advertised on this station, you didnt even advertise, why should I?

when in fact, we did advertise on radio and work with local groups to promote.. good way to start a debate with a statement that is just completely innacurate... hope you arent throwing those nickels around in a glass house anytime soon

the simple fact about our beloved sport is this ladies and gentlemen, its core, we have known it for 10 years, but to the average consumer its only 2-4 years old maybe... as far as events go, everyone of us is spoiled by stuntwars, but even that didnt get large until after it appeared on MTV true life, and it has dwindled ever since.. plus stuntwars has basically been in the same market for 8 years, which happens to be one of the largest motorcycling markets in the united states.

Name another stunt event promoter who has successfully hosted events in different markets consecutively

as of right now, motorcycle stuntriding as a stand alone event is only good for 5000 spectators... when we get on TV and other things, that will change.

You should see the numbers for AMA superbike this year! WOW, talk about decline! So for XDL to go to nashville and establish a solid foundation at a world class facility and to attract a few thousand people in a shitty *** economy and to do something that is actually relevant for the sport, its athletes and its sponsors.. im proud

If more of you people who care enough to talk **** afterwards actually cared enough to suggest and encourage beforehand then we would all be in a better place

ive done a stunt comp in front of 46k people and in the end it was no more relevant than any other event... consistency is key, slow and steady wins the race gentlemen

in the end, I will leave you with these pics, from nashville

and this final one, just for you, meet and greet at the end of the night, along with something strange and big and black in the background

Old 06-06-2009, 03:44 PM

pbgsxr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
i was there all day and could move around anytime i wanted to where ever i wanted so it wasnt packed like it should be...i should be bitchin about how many people is here instead of sayin " look the end of the stands aren't even filled"....its funny how all these e-thugs chime in when im tellin these people the straight facts on how to gain more attendance.....nobody listens to 102.9...i never heard a ****** advertise the whole week
Dude you need to check yourself!!! You are not a rider and you have no room to say ****! You are very disrespectful and thats not how we get down in our city!

Quick Reply: XDL Los Angeles August 8th Irwindale