FTI New 4 Piston Adaptor

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 06:02 PM
it is what it is

serious is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FTI New 4 Piston Adaptor

Originally Posted by JohnR
good ****, Im gonna get one.....came about a week late though, I just wrecked a SS coaster yesterday due to my shitty hb.....I do kinda wish this was a dual cal setup though, I would def pay the extra dough.

Fullthrottle has the dual 4 piston set up but not for $65. It's more like $155 and that price may have gone up. The price includes a 80 inch brakeline.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:55 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Okay this is more great news. This caliper adaptor will fit 954,929,f4i,900rr,600rr 05 - 07 but must be using the 05-06 caliper brackets, and anything else that using the same stock nissin caliper in the rear.

Now this is a single 4 piston adaptor for people that like running just one caliper and people who might already have the hand brake adaptors installed on there bikes. Bill does also make a dual 4 piston caliper bracket which is also very sick for 155 one this week only and then the price will go up to regular pricing.
As far as the footbrake feel with the 4 piston i cant compain about it at all its great to have more breaking power, i mean sure the stock one was good but alil more braking never hurts and was very easy for me to get use to.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:39 AM

Big Float is a decent person

Do you have to trim the pads at all, like the "dual Quad" bracket from FTI?
Old 06-02-2009, 11:11 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Big Float
Yes you do. What i did b4 i put this bracket on was i got brand new pads and smacked them on without triming . Rode the bike for a couple of hours and no im going to triom the piece off that isnt touching the rotor.

But guys let me tell you today i rode for about 2 hours in the street and this **** was just soooooooo on point its not even funny. I mean SS coasters going down the city streets with this are soooo gangsta! i love this damn setup so much.

BILL IS THE F-ING MANNNN!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:24 PM

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

I want this option for the 05-06 636, as I am poor a the moment and can not afford, 150 U.S. + purchase a set of front calipers..

If all I had to spend was $100 ($65 for the bracket, and 45 for the caliper).. Id be set..

Cmon bill set the standards dude.. FTI fo life.. im a satisfied customer with my "old school" setup which is a normal hb tap and line.. hahha
Old 06-02-2009, 11:26 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

i want this now
Old 06-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

i smell good

Last edited by skillz; 06-03-2009 at 06:47 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by skillz
i want this now
Yea man trust me this **** is the truth!!! I've been having so much fun with this its not even funny!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:07 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by G-Rock
I want this option for the 05-06 636, as I am poor a the moment and can not afford, 150 U.S. + purchase a set of front calipers..

If all I had to spend was $100 ($65 for the bracket, and 45 for the caliper).. Id be set..

Cmon bill set the standards dude.. FTI fo life.. im a satisfied customer with my "old school" setup which is a normal hb tap and line.. hahha
you can get the f4i caliper adapter piece from bill that will replace the kawi caliper. it will bolt up to the stock caliper bracket or just get the dual with the f4i caliper and 4 piston or just get the dual 4 piston. i have both and both are great.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  99.2 KB
Old 06-03-2009, 11:22 AM

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Willie, you have any pics of the honda adapter..??

I would like a 4 piston caliper, so I need/want a bolt on bracket to my existing factory rear caliper bracket, I just wanna swap my kawi junk to a honda 4 piston front..
Old 06-03-2009, 12:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Float
Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Yes you do. What i did b4 i put this bracket on was i got brand new pads and smacked them on without triming . Rode the bike for a couple of hours and no im going to triom the piece off that isnt touching the rotor.

But guys let me tell you today i rode for about 2 hours in the street and this **** was just soooooooo on point its not even funny. I mean SS coasters going down the city streets with this are soooo gangsta! i love this damn setup so much.

BILL IS THE F-ING MANNNN!!!
This is what your pads will look like after riding with them for a few. You have to trim the top of the pads. Take a white out pen and mark the pads and then just start grinding away with a dremel. Or you could buy the premachined pads from Bill and they're actually a few dollars cheaper through him.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:35 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by G-Rock
Willie, you have any pics of the honda adapter..??

I would like a 4 piston caliper, so I need/want a bolt on bracket to my existing factory rear caliper bracket, I just wanna swap my kawi junk to a honda 4 piston front..

I am not sure if he is making that yet for the kawi. But he makes the adapter the replaces the kawi caliper for a Honda stock rear caliper like I am running. You can bolt that piece to your stock bracket for sure. That's what I hated was the garbage kawi caliper. The 4 piston on the footbrake is nice though I have both setups.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
I am not sure if he is making that yet for the kawi. But he makes the adapter the replaces the kawi caliper for a Honda stock rear caliper like I am running. You can bolt that piece to your stock bracket for sure. That's what I hated was the garbage kawi caliper. The 4 piston on the footbrake is nice though I have both setups.
after riding w both setups what do you have on your bike now? the 2 four pistons or the single and the four?
Old 06-03-2009, 12:54 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

I have the single and the 4 piston on now. But both are incredable once you use the stock kawi caliper for a while then switch both feel 100 times the f4i rear caliper and the 4 piston. I can't decide which one I like better. I know it sounds bad but bothset ups are just that great LOL
Old 06-03-2009, 12:58 PM
NealFoReal

Word I hear ya. I love my setup too And I LOVE how easy it is to put the wheel on Marvelous I tell ya.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:16 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word I hear ya. I love my setup too And I LOVE how easy it is to put the wheel on Marvelous I tell ya.

Sitting here talking about bill's product and bam the postman shows up with my full throttle fork extensions.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Sitting here talking about bill's product and bam the postman shows up with my full throttle fork extensions.
nice. always nice having the postman bring new shiny parts
Old 06-03-2009, 01:25 PM
it is what it is

Werd.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:27 PM
it is what it is

Let us know how the fork extensions work for you. Post pics if you can.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:31 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by serious
Let us know how the fork extensions work for you. Post pics if you can.
Will do. Should have them on for this weekend

Quick Reply: FTI New 4 Piston Adaptor