Clip ons with space

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 02:22 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
Clip ons with space

ok i was looking into flipping my clip ons.. but as u can see they are mounted under and then have a riser sort of thing.....this means if i flipp them they will really b lower so i was thinking about pushing my forks up and mounting the clip ons above the triple....would that work???
Old 05-31-2009, 02:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Clip ons with space

thats not a good set up for stoppies but alot of people do it , just make sure your tire isnt going to hit the radiator if you slam the bike down
Old 05-31-2009, 02:54 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

nah dude dont waste your time with that until u get some aftermarket clip ons...

i did that back in the day with 929 clips with similar built in rise and it really sucked...
Old 05-31-2009, 03:11 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

looking at the pics of the THORPE bars, I think that may be the way to go. you cant turn them out can you? everything will hit the front of the bike? I just got done flipping my Vortex on my F4i, I'm hoping it works well for me, so far so good.... we'll see how it rides!