will stuntriding follow bmx steps?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 12:04 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: will stuntriding follow bmx steps?

Originally Posted by skillz
there are alot of tricks out there that dont need handbrakes and the rider has to make a decision . "execute this very difficult trick without hurting myself and putting spectators to sleep or just use the throttle"
but, imho, the average spectator isn't going to notice weather or not a rider has a hand brake, unless you announce that he is 'riding without a hand brake, no safety net folks!!"

To the everyday average normal person, they see a trick, and its the same trick regardless of hand brake or not, no one looks at scott scraping a hc and go "holy ****, did he do that without a hand brake?" they have to be TOLD he doesn't have a hand brake, then explained why that makes a difference

The longest wheelie I've ever done, was a little over 6 miles, it was on my friends bone stock 636 with NO rear brake.. His brake line was OFF the bike (it had a hole and was getting replaced) After that wheelie I kept telling everyone "Dude I had no brake, that was ******* nuts" and all the guys that ride wheelies for miles and NEVER use the brake kept saying "so what? I went almost as long as you, you don't need brake"
Old 05-31-2009, 12:05 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

But don't get me wrong though, no brake tricks are SICK.. I've never done slow wheelies with no brake. Only way I do no brake tricks are screaming around rev limiter... And now that I have a hand brake, I suck *** at no hand brake tricks

Last edited by Towlieee; 05-31-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:14 AM

bikefreak600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jono mono
all the best bmxers in the world run rear brakes, and if your doing front end tricks without front brakes your limited to only basic tricks. hard core big air tricks are hard enough with brakes let alone with out. bmxers that take off there brakes think there gonna get more flow but in reality just end up doing coping tricks or lame beginer tricks like turn downs or x ups. when do you see brakless riders doing front flips,1080's ,double flips,flip whips ect.... like Guru said it would be a step backward!!

heres a old clip of me http://www.vimeo.com/3364796
you sir are a badass,
this vid was by far more entertaining than motorcycle stunts
Old 05-31-2009, 12:16 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

give a squid enough room and he can get as much applause as a pro rider. I to have lost all my no brake ability
Old 05-31-2009, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by skillz
give a squid enough room and he can get as much applause as a pro rider. I to have lost all my no brake ability
that ain't no ****

60mph power wheelies off rev limiter, stand still smokey burnouts, and christs, and people go wild
Old 05-31-2009, 12:45 AM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

is that Scott C. on a F4??
Old 05-31-2009, 03:44 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
is that Scott C. on a F4??
yes sir
Old 05-31-2009, 09:48 AM
SLOPDIDDY

SLOPDIDDY will become famous soon enough

no hand brake? thats nuts. this sport has progressed 100+ times just because of them. lets see some vids of dudes killin combos o's and tank combos that are not going 100 plus miles a hr. seems pretty rediculous and a mega step backwards. you can still be fast and rock hanbrakes. just get of of idle and go wide.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:07 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SLOPDIDDY
no hand brake? thats nuts. this sport has progressed 100+ times just because of them. lets see some vids of dudes killin combos o's and tank combos that are not going 100 plus miles a hr. seems pretty rediculous and a mega step backwards. you can still be fast and rock hanbrakes. just get of of idle and go wide.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:26 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SLOPDIDDY
+1
i think its just gonna make your tricks look sloppy
Old 05-31-2009, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
+1
i think its just gonna make your tricks look sloppy
thats the point