Yesterdays crash

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 12:58 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: Yesterdays crash

I gots to get better man, it gots to move on
Switched from Motorola to a PrimeCo phone
Broke in two chrome, now you know no dope pigeon
Used to count my spoke, now these hoes count my inches
Old 05-29-2009, 01:01 AM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
hahah nice

**** trees we climb buoys muhhhh fucckkkaaa

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs

You scared the **** out of me that whole clip!!

-Jesse

Im not dippin circles but I'm pretty smooth straight at idle... Id say work on idlin around man... but thats just a suggestion no hate or anything... props tho ur lookin good.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:02 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

that crash did look painful, the other video was pretty funny.

Looks like your on the limit of your skill level with every stunt, in skater terms they looked 'sloppy' and a bit out of control, none the less it was entertaining and kept me on the edge of my seat
Old 05-29-2009, 01:03 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

____pacpacpacpacpacpacpac
_pacpacpacpacpacpacpacpacpac
pacpacpacpac______pacpacpacpac
pacpacpacpac_____pacpacpacpac
_______________pacpacpacpac
___________pacpacpacpac
________pacpacpacpac
______pacpacpacpac
____pacpacpacpac
__pacpacpacpac
_pacpacpacpac
pacpacpacpac
pacpacpacpacpacpacpacpacpacpac
Old 05-29-2009, 01:15 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Deffinatley not afraid of the gas

Try to lock your throttle hand in one spot when your not on idle and use the brake to modulate height.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:50 AM

stitch0806 is a decent person

This thread started out about crashin! Let's see some ****** carnage...
Nice to see you walked away. This one kept me in bed for three weeks. Foot was completely smashed, second toe in got a severed tendon and remains immobilized for the rest of my life and my damn little toe now hangs at a 90 under the severed one.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1312.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	225634   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1311.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	225635   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1313.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	225636  
Old 05-29-2009, 09:50 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

i still cant do O's on my 636, i plan on getting them by the end of the summer. but i'm more of a weekend warrior, i don't get out as much as i'd like to.
i'm still pretty choppy, but turning up the idel does help a lot, i'm around 3k or so, and it does make a difference for me.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

HAHA nice.. Pull in the clutch man...I see you got more already.. Nice.. Bump your idle up but those are some nice lookin circles.. You need to have someone come watch or something man
Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 AM

bilal is a decent person

crashin sucks the really good thing is u r ok.im firm on wearin gear when i practice.it sucks but better than being laid out 4 weeks.n losein coin lol.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:36 AM
RIP Delores F.

BenStunts pa pa is a decent person

Originally Posted by cjones_636
bike sounds like a lawnmover...
bwhahahaha

big ben...do you even have a cage on that bike?
get an f4i mang

oh yeah and some gear
Old 05-29-2009, 11:11 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

i can get idle when im in 2nd...but im on stock gearing and for the circles i clutch up in first.... and if i dont clutch up to at least 11 o clock like u see im doing in the vids i wont b able to keep the wheelie up...and since im clutching up so high im afraid ill either loop or mousetrap.... 2nd isnt a problem but then i won have enough power for circles.........a lot of the choppyness is cause im on the slope....im sweeping the concrete soon so ill b working on the flat-truck loading portions of the lot but its got a coat of sand on it for now so i'd low side quickly
Old 05-29-2009, 11:58 AM

Peter Steele is a decent person

not bad ben, not bad
Old 05-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

looking good man! Crashing just means your trying hard... i crash all the time!

Take the advice...even on stock gearing turn your idle up and learn to ride a wheelie with just idle pull and rear brake, it takes very slight inputs on the brake to keep it up, your lean is good, and i notice when your coming out of the circle your head changes directions...just find a spot on the ground and keep going around it! i am still pretty new to circles myself...the clutch is your best friend, pull it in and jump off the bike the direction its going to fall and save it everytime! and keep practicing... keep the vids coming, thats really the best way to get some pro advice!
Old 05-29-2009, 02:16 PM
king of runon sentences

De Rudeboy is a decent person

gotta love a vtwin...ive done that slam a few times
Old 05-29-2009, 03:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cjones_636
bike sounds like a lawnmover...
that bike is a spot killer
Old 05-29-2009, 03:36 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
that bike is a spot killer

I trashed the end of a carbon fiber yoshi so i cut it short..... everyone thought it was "cool" so now everyone i ride with hacked off perfectly good exhausts. morons. now all the spots are hot in 10 minutes .........................and they are bitchin about torque loss.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:53 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

i ride in possibly the worst lot ever thats hilly going up and down in like 3 spots
Old 05-29-2009, 05:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
i ride in possibly the worst lot ever thats hilly going up and down in like 3 spots
word. thats what i hate about mitchell. i miss the bjs spot
Old 05-29-2009, 05:02 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
I trashed the end of a carbon fiber yoshi so i cut it short..... everyone thought it was "cool" so now everyone i ride with hacked off perfectly good exhausts. morons. now all the spots are hot in 10 minutes .........................and they are bitchin about torque loss.
stock cut down a little so it dont scrape is the way to go IMO. Unless youre a street rider then something a little louder is better so the morons in cars can hear you. Plus stock is better for low end which is what we all need/want.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:15 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yea bud. make sure youre 2 fingering (covering clutch and brake simultaneously) it will make u a better, more controlled rider in the end. bump the idle up a lil. youll get it in no time.

and get used to that crashing thing. it happens, and it really doest hurt that bad going slow in the lot.

Quick Reply: Yesterdays crash