If your not wrecking your not trying hard.(B.S)

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 01:56 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: If your not wrecking your not trying hard.(B.S)

ill say this

if youre wrecking all the time youre not trying hard enough to save it.

im 5'6 155 lbs and very rarely drop my bike. only times ive actually "crashed" hard was due to mechanical failure.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:00 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by danger_dave
nah the way i see it is you just need to go past your limits a hair at a time, then practice a trick till you get blue in the face, master it, then push another hair further. Crashing is for people who go wayyy beyond their limits, and people who get stuck are the ones who never push themselves. Gotta be balanced when it comes to everything in life in order to be happy, lol.
+4946489
Old 05-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
ill say this

if youre wrecking all the time youre not trying hard enough to save it.

im 5'6 155 lbs and very rarely drop my bike. only times ive actually "crashed" hard was due to mechanical failure.
Word
Old 05-26-2009, 02:27 PM

jenna209WSR is a decent person

dude if you never drop your bike you are not going big enough that is 100% the truth.. to get better you push yourself.. trying **** that your obviously not great at yet its called learning.. just like anytime your learning anything you make mistakes.. IF YOU NEVER DROP YOUR BIKE I GUARANTEE YOU HAVENT LEARNED NOTHING NEW IN A WHILE!!
Old 05-26-2009, 02:32 PM

jenna209WSR is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
nah the way i see it is you just need to go past your limits a hair at a time, then practice a trick till you get blue in the face, master it, then push another hair further. crashing is for people who go wayyy beyond their limits, and people who get stuck are the ones who never push themselves. gotta be balanced when it comes to everything in life in order to be happy, lol.
how do you push yourself just a hair in stunting.. a trick is a trick.. you go for it period like the first time your learning circles and its a new comcept.. you try it you fall you try it again
Old 05-26-2009, 02:39 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jenna209WSR
dude if you never drop your bike you are not going big enough that is 100% the truth.. to get better you push yourself.. trying **** that your obviously not great at yet its called learning.. just like anytime your learning anything you make mistakes.. IF YOU NEVER DROP YOUR BIKE I GUARANTEE YOU HAVENT LEARNED NOTHING NEW IN A WHILE!!
I learn some thing new almost every weekend .but its not just droping your bike .Yes you will drop your bike but what it says is wrecking,there is a difference.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:40 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

how do you push yourself just a hair in stunting.. a trick is a trick.. you go for it period like the first time your learning circles and its a new comcept.. you try it you fall you try it again
I dont think you can quote something you cant do.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:43 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

thats interesting, i dont even have a cage on my bike right now and i learned nth foot on seat circles and am feverishly working at sitdown circles and i havent dropped this bike at all.......hmmm, guess you dont know **** like most girls i know. i can go months without even tipping my bike over and everyday im learning new ****. especially street **** or straight line stuff. ive only ever lost one wheelie back in 05 cuz my handbrake gave out on me. theres not a combo i cant do on the streets at this point and i dont wreck...but what do i know
Old 05-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I've had about 4 bad wrecks.. Luckilly no serious injuries.. Worst one was my own fault
Old 05-26-2009, 02:47 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
thats interesting, i dont even have a cage on my bike right now and i learned nth foot on seat circles and am feverishly working at sitdown circles and i havent dropped this bike at all.......hmmm, guess you dont know **** like most girls i know. i can go months without even tipping my bike over and everyday im learning new ****. especially street **** or straight line stuff. ive only ever lost one wheelie back in 05 cuz my handbrake gave out on me. theres not a combo i cant do on the streets at this point and i dont wreck...but what do i know
+1
Old 05-26-2009, 03:05 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

i fall on the regular, thats also cause ive been riding for 7 months and im trying no hand 0's and **** like that
Old 05-26-2009, 03:41 PM

mb32 will become famous soon enoughmb32 will become famous soon enough

dropping and wrecking are about the same to me.

i hardly almost kill myself or actually hit the pavement myself. thats because i get away from my bike whenever it looks bad.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:21 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i was dragging knee on a 50 and i wrecked.....i got a boo boo
Old 05-26-2009, 06:11 PM

NOTORIOUS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never wrecked, and I do no handed flamingo circles.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:16 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS1
ive seen him
Old 05-26-2009, 08:00 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS1

that aint ****! i can ride my bike with no handle bars.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:14 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

lost a seat stander yesterday..no hand break at about 50-60mph,my 2nd day on the 954..FI cages suck..bike is leaking oil from pan..but i can fix it..both wheels bent,i believe they are chrome but just dirty..i have a extra set that i got with the bike..
cage snapped..road rash feels good..
Old 05-26-2009, 08:25 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
lost a seat stander yesterday..no hand break at about 50-60mph,my 2nd day on the 954..FI cages suck..bike is leaking oil from pan..but i can fix it..both wheels bent,i believe they are chrome but just dirty..i have a extra set that i got with the bike..
oh man that sucks , glad you didnt die
Old 05-26-2009, 08:36 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
ya FI is only good for a straight side drop at 1 mph.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:40 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

how many tricks you got? in bed doesnt count

Quick Reply: If your not wrecking your not trying hard.(B.S)