Circle frustration

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 04:49 AM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person
Re: Circle frustration

Originally Posted by old man roger
im 170 and i run 40 on every thing , mosty bto14 and pilot power but i get dunlop qualifiers too
you like the bto14? never run them b4....
Old 05-25-2009, 04:51 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
you like the bto14? never run them b4....
i love them for circles but they suck for drifting because they come apart in chunks
Old 05-25-2009, 04:52 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Towlieee

wtf
Old 05-25-2009, 04:58 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
wtf
That's exactly what I'm thinking, wtf...

I'm onto your ****, it's not your omr subcage, its not the 636, you got tricks up your sleeve, and I'm examining every pixel of your videos tell I figure it out.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:38 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by towlieee
that's exactly what i'm thinking, wtf...

I'm onto your ****, it's not your omr subcage, its not the 636, you got tricks up your sleeve, and i'm examining every pixel of your videos tell i figure it out.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:10 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
haha, he's slick like that
yes i am plus i figured i could get some more non hate comments back then YSR
Old 05-25-2009, 10:11 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Towlieee

LMFAO that is good **** right hear
Old 05-25-2009, 10:54 AM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

so if you wanna get gangsta circles just bump up your tire pressure. you have the same sprocket set up as me. i read it early in this thread like 62 16?
Old 05-25-2009, 11:26 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I'm not reading every post in this thread cause I'm lazy so the only other thing I'll say is learn it on idle before anything else and dont hit the throttle at all, when you get that youll have a better time of controlling the bike
Old 05-25-2009, 12:09 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

i have my idle set at 3k everytime i ride and i circle to the right with my foot in the seat. you can circle with just idle and bein smooth on break but its easier to swing em around when ya give it throttle. im working on doing more than a couple circles my problem is that i let the front end get too low and you just have to give it gas to bring it back up. its scary dont wana high side but ya just gota do it. throttle is the key as far as im concerned lol it helps me and my friend killls circles and always tells me to use more throttle and pick the front end up.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:22 PM
also known as OMR

you can do it either way . when you are smooth with the brake you can do smooth slow circles with out using the gas except to make corrections but if you want more speed and more lean then you use more gas ..
Old 05-25-2009, 05:59 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I moved my brake pedal down today, that helpled, I went to 23psi and we were at a flat parking lot. Now I am thinking that my handlebars are my handicap.... I had issues last summer with them, I am really stubborn and dont want to take my upper off, I have my vortex clips at a few degrees past the stock angle....... I rode ATOWNS bike today, hes got his flipped and turned out straight and I felt alot better, more control and I could move the bike where I wanted it. Did anyone learn with stock clip ons? stock angle? I guess I could rip the front of my bike back off till I learn and then put it back on, but I love having a stock looking bike. Once you rip all the **** off a bike, whats the point of having a sport bike? why dont we just pick up some ******* 1984 yamaha Virago's??????? I want the best of both worlds homies! HA HA HA
Old 05-25-2009, 06:00 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

BIG R......... **** YOU! That is all.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:09 PM

twastunt is a decent person

im running my idle at 2800 and it does great then you dont have to use as much brake
Old 05-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I moved my brake pedal down today, that helpled, I went to 23psi and we were at a flat parking lot. Now I am thinking that my handlebars are my handicap.... I had issues last summer with them, I am really stubborn and dont want to take my upper off, I have my vortex clips at a few degrees past the stock angle....... I rode ATOWNS bike today, hes got his flipped and turned out straight and I felt alot better, more control and I could move the bike where I wanted it. Did anyone learn with stock clip ons? stock angle? I guess I could rip the front of my bike back off till I learn and then put it back on, but I love having a stock looking bike. Once you rip all the **** off a bike, whats the point of having a sport bike? why dont we just pick up some ******* 1984 yamaha Virago's??????? I want the best of both worlds homies! HA HA HA
Sounds like you need some bars
Old 05-25-2009, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by THORPE
Sounds like you need some bars

I havent seen your bars yet........ I was thinking about just turning my bars out more. I hate them straight but oh well......
Old 05-25-2009, 06:37 PM

Schooler is a decent person

I lovr reading all these posts...STILL..been off and on this site since 02 and people are still the same old
Old 05-25-2009, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Schooler
I lovr reading all these posts...STILL..been off and on this site since 02 and people are still the same old

questions or the **** talking?
Old 05-25-2009, 07:21 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

I got so mad today i ripped my friends finger nail off LOL
Old 05-25-2009, 07:22 PM

ricroc is a decent person

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Trust me, I know how you feel, there are people that know how to circle here, but are either out of town, or to cool to ride with me ....

Sucks learning without someone that knows what there doing right there beside you, but thats how I have learned everything I know, so **** it, Im pretty much used to it.... The worst thing is that it gets ****** BORING to stunt by myself.... Im there for an hour and leave cause Im sitting there letting the bike cool down, talking to myself... And then when I do pull of a sick trick, Im screamin and hitting rev limiter with no one around for miles.... LoL

-Jesse
what part of town you live at? pm me back

Quick Reply: Circle frustration