Circle frustration

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 12:11 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of
Re: Circle frustration

Originally Posted by THORPE
The 10 ft wide circles real smooth are holding you back. I use to do the same thing only to the right. They never really let you bike dip in far enough and circle to me is more like a bunch of pulses (dip-gas) until you get so smooth the pulses go away.

These were my first real circles to the left. This is a crappy cell phone vid but if you turn the volume up real high you can hear that I'm constantly hittin the gas and not once the brake. They only happened after I got so frustrated that I said **** IT and decided to let it fall in as far as I could till I had to gas the **** out of it to keep it up.

Stagard:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4pbEUN_pJ0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4pbEUN_pJ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4pbEUN_pJ0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4pbEUN_pJ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
there is no sound squid and you a ******* maniac if i tried that **** like that i would die high side into my face. i wana take baby steps you went for pro status right off the bat you and Darius should do a vid together
Old 05-25-2009, 12:11 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
i ran mine like that for awhile and got alot of **** for it from mana and the rest of the guys,, so the next time i was in therapy( broke both wrist doing backflips on my 50) i asked my doc...who speciality is the muscle's in your hands....he said because of placement of bones and muscles your middle finger has the most clamping force to apply pressure like we do to the hb.....when you run you hb on top dont you use your middle finger for the clutch then..cuz that what i did and from that day on i switched them around hb on bottom...now im used to it and its way more comfy
so you needed a doctor to tell you your middle finger was stronger than you index finger?
Old 05-25-2009, 12:13 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i've been doing staggerd, trying to turn to the right, think i'll try left . i'm at idle and i got my whole fat *** hanging off the right...............nothing a little turn to the right

plus i'm only at 20psi, used to be at 10. love it now
Old 05-25-2009, 12:15 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
i ran mine like that for awhile and got alot of **** for it from mana and the rest of the guys,, so the next time i was in therapy( broke both wrist doing backflips on my 50) i asked my doc...who speciality is the muscle's in your hands....he said because of placement of bones and muscles your middle finger has the most clamping force to apply pressure like we do to the hb.....when you run you hb on top dont you use your middle finger for the clutch then..cuz that what i did and from that day on i switched them around hb on bottom...now im used to it and its way more comfy
i tried to switch and i caused me more harm than good. i dont even no what to do any more im gona start working on combos and come back to this **** latter its so aggravating doing something over and over and getting worse at it each time.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:17 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
i tried to switch and i caused me more harm than good. i dont even no what to do any more im gona start working on combos and come back to this **** latter its so aggravating doing something over and over and getting worse at it each time.
imo best way to get comfortable

put your clutch on top, go out, and work on idle SS's COVERING the the clutch (but not using the clutch since at idle you should'nt be stalling lol)

And work on them tell your smooth enough to do no throttle hand... Once you can do that, work on circles, and remember your finger is on the clutch and you can use the clutch when you stall
Old 05-25-2009, 12:17 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

You cant quit.... Trust me, I have been doing circle after circle all week but it finally paid off!!! Your gonna get frustrated, but if you quit, when you come back, your gonna be back to square 1.... Just practice the hell out of em till you got em on lock, then start learning other **** cause you have the hardest trick over with....

-Jesse
Old 05-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

there is no sound squid and you a ******* maniac if i tried that **** like that i would die high side into my face. i wana take baby steps you went for pro status right off the bat you and Darius should do a vid together
There's sound I just listened to it but you have to turn it all the way up on youtube and your computer. Shitty Razor cell vid.

That was way back before I had a kid and had the responsibity

My point it you can let it fall way down dipping it in and still circle out. as you bring the front higher it will tighten up and you'll start using the brake some to keep it in the sweet spot. I guess I learned the opposite from everybody else But That's what made it "Click" for me and it only get easier from there.

BTW I would go in at a constant speed barely nudgeing the brake then let off and weight my left leg to make it dip in hard. After that just GAS GAS GAS
Old 05-25-2009, 12:22 AM

preach my brother **** is fun tho, some times you wanna kick the bike and walk a few miles down the road. but it's soo much fun i think. even when i wreck (bike is ok, and i'm ok(just rash)) i love it.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:26 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
You cant quit.... Trust me, I have been doing circle after circle all week but it finally paid off!!! Your gonna get frustrated, but if you quit, when you come back, your gonna be back to square 1.... Just practice the hell out of em till you got em on lock, then start learning other **** cause you have the hardest trick over with....

-Jesse
I only ride once a week for like 3 to 4 hours and dont ride at all during the winter. ive been trying to get this now sence last summer. today i was so pissed i pulled in the parking spot and just threw my bike on its side and picked it up and threw it down again. i wish we rode with someone that could do Os so i could see what it looks lke up close rather then on a Vid. i wathced the Hot sause Vid this mornig before i went out and only for a let down. was all pumped to try some new **** and fail and fail again
Old 05-25-2009, 12:28 AM

I only ride once a week for like 3 to 4 hours and dont ride at all during the winter. ive been trying to get this now sence last summer. today i was so pissed i pulled in the parking spot and just threw my bike on its side and picked it up and threw it down again. i wish we rode with someone that could do Os so i could see what it looks lke up close rather then on a Vid. i wathced the Hot sause Vid this mornig before i went out and only for a let down. was all pumped to try some new **** and fail and fail again
i got at least 6-7 guys that kill it here
Old 05-25-2009, 12:29 AM

don't know if this is better, but it's a good watch

http://www.vimeo.com/3112457
Old 05-25-2009, 12:30 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
preach my brother **** is fun tho, some times you wanna kick the bike and walk a few miles down the road. but it's soo much fun i think. even when i wreck (bike is ok, and i'm ok(just rash)) i love it.
The real funny thing is the more upset i get the more i want to hurt this annoying little **** that rides with us. one day im gona through my bike at him and walk a mile down the road with a big **** eating grin on my face. ill call that trick my Squid squashier
Old 05-25-2009, 12:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Trust me, I know how you feel, there are people that know how to circle here, but are either out of town, or to cool to ride with me ....

Sucks learning without someone that knows what there doing right there beside you, but thats how I have learned everything I know, so **** it, Im pretty much used to it.... The worst thing is that it gets ****** BORING to stunt by myself.... Im there for an hour and leave cause Im sitting there letting the bike cool down, talking to myself... And then when I do pull of a sick trick, Im screamin and hitting rev limiter with no one around for miles.... LoL

-Jesse
Old 05-25-2009, 12:33 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
i got at least 6-7 guys that kill it here
See man your lucky i want to go up to the city and ride with some guys that can kill it bur it always rains or i get stuck building cages and cant go. all i want to do is have fun with this. I dont want to go pro or compete or do shows. all i want to do is pull in a parking lot full of blond *** and bust out some Os and ride away
Old 05-25-2009, 12:37 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Trust me, I know how you feel, there are people that know how to circle here, but are either out of town, or to cool to ride with me ....

Sucks learning without someone that knows what there doing right there beside you, but thats how I have learned everything I know, so **** it, Im pretty much used to it.... The worst thing is that it gets ****** BORING to stunt by myself.... Im there for an hour and leave cause Im sitting there letting the bike cool down, talking to myself... And then when I do pull of a sick trick, Im screamin and hitting rev limiter with no one around for miles.... LoL

-Jesse
That sounds like a bad twilite Zone i could not ride alone that would kill me. the only reason i still ride is for the fun of hanging out with the guys and cracking jokes and talking **** while the bikes cool down. Its nice to get out of the house and away from the kid and wife for a couple hours a week.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:41 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Originally Posted by atown1101
its nice to get out of the house and away from the kid and wife for a couple hours a week.
man i need a ******* bike!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 12:45 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by THORPE
man i need a ******* bike!!!!!!

Ya you do and you need to come your *** out this way and ride with me and show me how you do the 50mph Os on your side.
P.S bring some of them dope *** Thorpe bars while your at it. and ill make you a nice *** cage
Old 05-25-2009, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by atown1101
the real funny thing is the more upset i get the more i want to hurt this annoying little **** that rides with us. One day im gona through my bike at him and walk a mile down the road with a big **** eating grin on my face. Ill call that trick my squid squashier
Old 05-25-2009, 12:54 AM

See man your lucky i want to go up to the city and ride with some guys that can kill it bur it always rains or i get stuck building cages and cant go. all i want to do is have fun with this. I dont want to go pro or compete or do shows. all i want to do is pull in a parking lot full of blond *** and bust out some Os and ride away
i know i am and i'm thankful. i know it's a long ride, but if your ever up this way your welcome to hang out and have a good time with us
Old 05-25-2009, 12:59 AM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

wow. you talked **** in my thread when i asked for circle help and you dont even have em yet.

Quick Reply: Circle frustration