Billet clutch perch/lever available SOON!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 04:26 PM

Joezx10r is a decent person
Re: Billet clutch perch/lever available SOON!!

Damn that looks good
Old 09-11-2009, 04:26 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Looks good so far... Can't wait to see it mounted

Lever is too short for my liking, but I remember you saying there'd be a longer model.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Here's my prototype!!! Thing's BAD-***!!

ugh i want that.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:47 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

Hurry up and get down to modesto man! I can't wait to feel it on the bike
Old 09-11-2009, 05:04 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1

Thanks Frankie! Will do.

It'll come with it......you can replace it if you want. I don't think it'll be MUCH difference. We're actually doing a brass bushing, now.

Wait till you see the whole unit.....***** gonna be indestructible(almost)!

If there was no diffrence from bushings and bearings people would never buy bearings.... and i want that extra .5HP the ball bearing will deliver

i hope im on some sorta list.. cause i want to testie one
Old 09-11-2009, 05:05 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

looks sick bro... whats the dealer setup on that?

pm me...

4 ALL CYCLE PERFORMANCE "Be a Star"
P- (484) 494-3136
Old 09-11-2009, 05:24 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

siiiick! That perch will compliment the magura masters nicely!
Old 09-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

will they be available with a bearing at a later date?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

Word - the **** - up!
Old 09-11-2009, 07:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
will they be available with a bearing at a later date?
you already know im slow skillz - where does the bearing/bushing go and whats the difference
Old 09-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
so theres only one setting im assuming thats the easy pull setting. just an fyi for the next batch - you should make all 3 settings. some people have an extended clutch arm that they run along with the ez pull lever and since they have the extended clutch arm, they cant run it in the ez pull hole and use the middle hole instead. im pretty sure thats how mikem has his setup **** looks by the way
so there is no bearing and no slot to accomodate the cable s change of angle when you pull the clutch in . looks nice but i think i will pass . i would rather not have my clutch cable snap mid wheelie.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Is building another f4i

you already know im slow skillz - where does the bearing/bushing go and whats the difference
the bushing or bearing go in the lever . when you pull the lever in the load is put on the bushing/bearing . the differece is probably nominal but after a whole day of poppn clutches every little bit can make a difference. will the perches work with the msr lever?
Old 09-11-2009, 08:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

the bushing or bearing go in the lever . when you pull the lever in the load is put on the bushing/bearing . the differece is probably nominal but after a whole day of poppn clutches every little bit can make a difference. will the perches work with the msr lever?
is it something that you can see on the lever? you mentioned how the bushing/bearing takes the load when you pull the lever in. Just curious if you can actually see the bushing/bearing. I like to know what we're talkin about lol.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:17 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
thats funny **** neal.
he needs to put that **** on his website when its up and runnin and give me credit for it - oh and also a free perch/lever
Old 09-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Is building another f4i

is it something that you can see on the lever? you mentioned how the bushing/bearing takes the load when you pull the lever in. Just curious if you can actually see the bushing/bearing. I like to know what we're talkin about lol.
remove your msr lever from the perch and the hole where the bolt goes in has needle bearings. like i said its prob going to be very nominal diff . but i dont understand if someone was going to make a better product why would they eliminate one of the good features of the product they are copying
Old 09-11-2009, 08:28 PM
king of runon sentences

De Rudeboy is a decent person

looks good man
Old 09-11-2009, 08:42 PM
NealFoReal

remove your msr lever from the perch and the hole where the bolt goes in has needle bearings. like i said its prob going to be very nominal diff . but i dont understand if someone was going to make a better product why would they eliminate one of the good features of the product they are copying
i got a spare so ima check it out in a few. might have more questions after lookin at it lol. he mentioned on one of the previos pages that it was a cost issue and to keep the cost affordable he'd have to go with the bushings instead. i wonder if you could use the bearings from the msr perch/lever
Old 09-11-2009, 10:05 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

only problem i've had with an MSR or Moose is the cable adjuster is prone to breaking or stripping out... that being said with this product being almost double the cost, whats the incentive to buy it? will it function 100% better? if you were smart, the MSR levers with the needle bearings should be interchangable OR you should offer the needle bearings as an option.. just a thought
Old 09-11-2009, 10:34 PM
SLOPDIDDY

SLOPDIDDY will become famous soon enough

looks hot but i dont think its exacly on track for beating the easy pulls that are already available at a fraction of the cost of this one. .....besides the pot metal as of billet
bulky hardened steel hex head bolts. should be button head stainless
no bearings ...is there that little clearance that its unnecessary? room for grease? brass race?

im not bashing this lever whatsoever but i was simply noting things i personally appreciate on these msrs and moosse levers. your on the right track for sure but i feel on the next run will have these key missing pieces. either way looks sick and great work!

Last edited by SLOPDIDDY; 09-11-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:01 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

Name:  de624333.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  47.6 KB
Prototype mounted

u guys need to get this !!!!!

Righteous is on point with this bad boy

Quick Reply: Billet clutch perch/lever available SOON!!