Billet clutch perch/lever available SOON!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 09:30 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person
Re: Billet clutch perch/lever available SOON!!

Dude this STILL isnt done??? U prob shoulda waited on posting about this product until u had a prototype... not before u even started designing it my man
Old 07-12-2009, 11:52 AM
www.stuntbikestore.com

SBS Pez is a decent person

you could have made one with a dremel by now
Old 07-12-2009, 11:58 AM

Klos is a decent person

Originally Posted by sbs pez
Old 07-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Everybody chill out... Damn, it'll be nice when it's available but it isn't keeping you from riding. I swear my 2 year old daughter has more patience than you whiny broads!
Old 07-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

It takes a while to get a machine shop to get off their asses trust me. If youre not puttin in a work order for say 10k then you are at the bottom of the list. And that list rotates everytime someone else puts in a bigger order than you

I seriously doubt its Righteous's fault for the hold up. I'm sure his machinist made it sound like he was just gonna jump right on it.

Thats the main reason I had to just keep making my parts manually for now but it will all work out eventually for those who have patience.

Good luck with it Righteous looks like you have the demand for your clutch already
Old 07-12-2009, 04:12 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by THORPE
It takes a while to get a machine shop to get off their asses trust me. If youre not puttin in a work order for say 10k then you are at the bottom of the list. And that list rotates everytime someone else puts in a bigger order than you

I seriously doubt its Righteous's fault for the hold up. I'm sure his machinist made it sound like he was just gonna jump right on it.

Thats the main reason I had to just keep making my parts manually for now but it will all work out eventually for those who have patience.

Good luck with it Righteous looks like you have the demand for your clutch already
Indeed Ive seen this happen, I just hope He wasnt telling people about this great product & waiting for a high demand to see if he was gonna make them is all Im getting at. And i didnt even want or order one LOL
Old 07-13-2009, 12:04 PM

Up on 1 R6 is a decent person

All im sayin is that everyone wants one now i better still be on that effin list or ill be smashin my head like this dude for not buyin the msr when i had the chance im still riding but deff holding out for the billet why buy twice when you can buy the best first???
Old 07-13-2009, 08:01 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by HighStyles
I don't understand why it would take so long to make? i've worked with cnc water jets, and burn tables, even from scratch without anything to go off of, you should have had a prototype days after the idea, if you can draw what you want and send it to me with dimensions i'll have it made for you in a day or 2. we can work out the $$$ later
My machinist has several products he sells worldwide, filling insane orders. He is taking FULL financial responsibility of making the prototypes, I have not given him 1 penny. He got busier than expected over the last couple months. The programing IS done. Machining HAS been started. I told everyone July.......

Originally Posted by HighStyles
and if all your doing is cutting a billet lever to match a moose or msr, i could have had that done while you waited lol
NO.....full perch AND lever, different than either MSR or Moose.

Originally Posted by hafrak13
do it! first one to have it done wins .....i want one now!!!!!!!!! tired of waiting !!!!!!
You've been waiting since the day you mounted an MSR......chill out. I said July.

Originally Posted by ROWDY
Dude this STILL isnt done??? U prob shoulda waited on posting about this product until u had a prototype... not before u even started designing it my man
I said July from the begining......they'll be ready this month.

.....and YES.....I would do things differently next time.

Originally Posted by SBS Pez
Ha ha......

You hit the nail on the head, Frankie! My machinist even said in his own words one day to me after getting a few HUGE orders...."I gotta **** somebody over........sorry its gotta be you".

The programing IS done, though, Frankie!

Originally Posted by ROWDY
Indeed Ive seen this happen, I just hope He wasnt telling people about this great product & waiting for a high demand to see if he was gonna make them is all Im getting at. And i didnt even want or order one LOL
NOT AT ALL. I've seen posts about a billet clutch setup around these forums for years. I knew it would be big.......that's why I got all excited when my machinist offered me this opportunity.......hes just a BUSY guy. ****.....this clutch isn't JUST going to be big in the stunting market...

Originally Posted by Up on 1 R6
All im sayin is that everyone wants one now i better still be on that effin list or ill be smashin my head like this dude for not buyin the msr when i had the chance im still riding but deff holding out for the billet why buy twice when you can buy the best first???
Stick with that attitude my man! You're in the same spot on the list you always have been! I'm keepin my promise of being ready in July....no worries!
Old 07-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hellzzz yeessss
Old 07-14-2009, 09:20 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Ive been saying someone should make a BILLET EZpull clutch perch/lever on here for years now! Finally someone is going to make one

Just make sure you add a lever span adjustment screw, like the MSR has...So we can adjust how far out our lever sits....
Old 07-14-2009, 11:11 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
. ****.....this clutch isn't JUST going to be big in the stunting market...
and im glad to be numero uno on the list
Old 07-14-2009, 12:36 PM
it is what it is

serious is an unknown quantity at this point

Rightous1, yesterday my MSR lever broke at the cable adjuster. I was leaving a parking lot and the ******* think snaped into gear. I almost hit a parked car and stalled my engine. do you know how embarrassed I was? do you? Now I REALLY need to replace my clutch lever. Hurry up mang
Old 07-14-2009, 12:43 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yup, the lowest paying job with no real deadlines will always get bumped to the bottom of the list. He is pretty much doing you a favor by even making these. I'd say if you walked into 10 tool shops with this idea, 9 would tell you to kick rocks.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:17 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Hellzzz yeessss

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Ive been saying someone should make a BILLET EZpull clutch perch/lever on here for years now! Finally someone is going to make one

Just make sure you add a lever span adjustment screw, like the MSR has...So we can adjust how far out our lever sits....
Definetely!!

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
and im glad to be numero uno on the list

Originally Posted by serious
Rightous1, yesterday my MSR lever broke at the cable adjuster. I was leaving a parking lot and the ******* think snaped into gear. I almost hit a parked car and stalled my engine. do you know how embarrassed I was? do you? Now I REALLY need to replace my clutch lever. Hurry up mang
...........shouldn't be long, bro! Hang in there!

Originally Posted by NINER
Yup, the lowest paying job with no real deadlines will always get bumped to the bottom of the list. He is pretty much doing you a favor by even making these. I'd say if you walked into 10 tool shops with this idea, 9 would tell you to kick rocks.
VERY true! I'm stoked that he's workin with me!
Old 07-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

can i have mine now
can i have mine now
can i have mine now
can i have mine now
can i have mine now

sorry I had to...
Old 07-14-2009, 01:24 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Everybody chill out... Damn, it'll be nice when it's available but it isn't keeping you from riding. I swear my 2 year old daughter has more patience than you whiny broads!
Name:  truestory.gif
Views: 9
Size:  499 Bytes
Old 07-14-2009, 01:39 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

if these things ever get built i think i might have to try it out... i do abuse my MSR and its hangn on by a thread. haha
Old 07-14-2009, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
can i have mine now
can i have mine now
can i have mine now
can i have mine now
can i have mine now

sorry I had to...
..........are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
if these things ever get built i think i might have to try it out... i do abuse my MSR and its hangn on by a thread. haha
Just talked to the machinist.......programing for the lever is done, saw it with my own eyes! Levers should be machining by tomorrow afternoon, he's tellin me. Programing for the perch SHOULD be completed, soon.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:48 PM

Buddha43 is an unknown quantity at this point

AWESOME!!!! cant wait!
Old 07-19-2009, 09:27 AM
Administrators

Quick Reply: Billet clutch perch/lever available SOON!!