r6 BP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 01:27 AM

r6roadrash is a decent person
Re: r6 BP!

Originally Posted by R1wonder
if you have to ask this **** you should go back to street fighter before you break stuff
dude are you the guy that rode that r1 under that trailer behind you and almost got your head took off

and your givein advice?
Old 05-20-2009, 01:33 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Originally Posted by DC-stunts
THanks for the Paint love Moto GP all the way. The 636 clip ons Do they work I dont thank they will fit because the r6 top tree in down where they will hit if you turn them out. I dont know I like the vortex they fit on my bike perfect but thats just what I like. I get more pics up soon thanks.
Kinda have to set them a little higher on the fork and sink the triple a little. I did it with an R1 front but never rode it cause I never got the stem swapped out before I sold it so I can't prove it .

I ran woodcrafts on the 43mm forks but Any clipon feels good on the R6 it's just a comfortable bike all the way around IMO.

Your bike makes me want another R6

Loving the gold with white & blue
Old 05-20-2009, 01:43 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

I don't know about R6's but in my lil ol opinion, having fairings gives a total different visual perception on BP.... I rode FF for a few years then crashed so I took the upper off... Felt like I was learning all over again not having the upper on the bike.... Now I have been riding SF (Not by choice) for a while, so when I get fairings, It will probably be weird to me again for a couple hours...

-Jesse
Old 05-20-2009, 06:07 AM
Full Fairing!

Jonne_J is an unknown quantity at this point

the R6 is a sick stuntbike

vortex flipped is the ****!

but the balance point feels high as hell when FF and doing sit downs lol
Old 05-20-2009, 06:21 AM

ownage is an unknown quantity at this point

there should be a rule against asking this question..jesus it all depends on your weight, and the wheel base and how fat/skinny you are..i mean bill d did circles with some fatso on the back and the wheel is a foot off the ground...who cares where YOUR bp is...if you have back brake it does not matter at all...just last weekend i hopped from my fiddy to my friends f4i to a dudes crappy 97 zx9 that wouldn't hold idle.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:20 AM

jake07 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DC-stunts
The 636 clip ons Do they work I dont thank they will fit because the r6 top tree in down where they will hit if you turn them out. I dont know I like the vortex they fit on my bike perfect but thats just what I like. I get more pics up soon thanks.
yea, mine are shapped like a triangle with a bolt in em. Were outta luck to turn the oem

niceee I found a cage... :D
Old 05-20-2009, 08:42 AM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

I'd rip an r6 in half if i had one...
Old 05-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by r6roadrash
dude are you the guy that rode that r1 under that trailer behind you and almost got your head took off

and your givein advice?

Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Thread Killer!!!

Originally Posted by jake07
yea, mine are shapped like a triangle with a bolt in em. Were outta luck to turn the oem

niceee I found a cage... :D
I just took the bolt out & raised mine up a little above that part of the triple. No big deal realy
Old 05-20-2009, 01:40 PM

rob15us2008 is a decent person

ive had my r6 since feb. and it's the first bike ive ever owned.. im getting better at riding slower wheelies but ive been having trouble getting to bp. I thought i was there for awhile but if bp is close to 12 or at 12 i don't think im there.

i think my problem is i can't tell how far back i really am so i don't know if im near bp or not i don't know if that makes sense. maybe if i got some pictures that would help me so i know i can go back further i dunno.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:07 PM

jake07 is a decent person

Originally Posted by THORPE
I just took the bolt out & raised mine up a little above that part of the triple. No big deal realy
Ill give it a shot! Have any trouble with them coming loose?

rob15.. i'm 6.0 and when im doin a stand up at BP all relaxed and legs pretty much straight you can see a good bit of the front tire and front end (headlights, intake tubes). Just gives you a idea of where you need to be.

also , sure you heard tons of times but if those rpm's are rising keep letting that front end come up. just be safe. btw.. its all about feel. You can't rely on what you see

Last edited by jake07; 05-20-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:01 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by jake07
man, just answer the question.

it actually doesn't matter. I have the r6 down now. like what was said before, you wheelie one you can do another. It just seemed different. It wasn't any harder to wheelie............................

I know what your trying to say about full fairing and streetfightered.... it does feel different after i destroyed my front end and cut mine it seemed a little different even on the same bike.... I was used to lookin at my headlight when at BP and when i didnt have a front end it was wierd at first cuz i was just starin at my tire... the bike seems alot longer with all that stuff up there.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Thread Killer!!!

Na just make sure you tighten the **** out of em.

I will say this again tho, R6 STOCK CLIONS WILL BREAK FOR NO REASON!!!!

You don't even have to wreck to break one ask T-neck. I got lucky and mine just broke off in my hand when saving a high side.