Any Stunters in OKC Area?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 02:56 PM

Brett@XP-Racing is a decent person
Any Stunters in OKC Area?

Like the title states, I'm new to streetbike scene and would like to learn how to stunt a little..........Anyone in OKC on this forum?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:09 PM

EndoBO is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Any Stunters in OKC Area?

Hey whats up Brett@XP Racing! I aint in the OKC area, Im bout hr. away in Seminole area. We have a spot in Holdenville at the airport if you want to come down. Your welcome to stop by, we are just starting a lil team up so we practice on weekends there. holla
Old 05-18-2009, 03:16 PM

Brett@XP-Racing is a decent person

Originally Posted by EndoBO
Hey whats up Brett@XP Racing! I aint in the OKC area, Im bout hr. away in Seminole area. We have a spot in Holdenville at the airport if you want to come down. Your welcome to stop by, we are just starting a lil team up so we practice on weekends there. holla
I actually just moved back home with the parents to help save for a house.....they live in Tecumseh. But I own a business in OKC. I will hit you guys up after Memorial weekend.........
Old 05-18-2009, 04:05 PM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by EndoBO
when u say airport do u mean the actual air-strip or like a lot near the airport
if ur talkin about the actual strip some of us tulsa guys would def be down to head that way one weekend
Old 05-18-2009, 04:21 PM

Actual runways. Hardly any planes come through, matter of fact there hasnt been one come through ther was one parked ther yesterday. Dude, that would be great. There is only about 4 of us, so there is plenty of room. Also pizza hut will deliver there lol. I think the guys wanna go out there this weekend. Yeah Clyde, the caretaker, is cool with it.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Brett@XP-Racing
I actually just moved back home with the parents to help save for a house.....they live in Tecumseh. But I own a business in OKC. I will hit you guys up after Memorial weekend.........
thats fine. Tecumseh eh? Yeah you aint too far.