Old 05-17-2009, 03:16 PM

Peter Steele is a decent person
Where is MANA

Havent seen or herd from the bloke in sometime,

Gotta mention Pauly aswell for a laugh.

na serious, weres mana now days ?
Old 05-17-2009, 03:31 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Where is MANA

riding his 50
Old 05-17-2009, 03:39 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

this guy is a real star
Old 05-17-2009, 10:02 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I'll take one guess..............In Hawaii??????
Old 05-17-2009, 10:28 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

just left Darius' house.......

Mana, D, and the Yut Ughh guy were there working out the final details on their wheelie school.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:36 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

hawaii dude, hes never even been to cali! he's been to Frisco once! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Old 05-17-2009, 10:51 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by YSRRider
hawaii dude, hes never even been to cali! he's been to Frisco once! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
And you would know this how do you stalk him or some ****
Old 05-17-2009, 10:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

1. There was a thread not to long ago with the SAME damn question... Search people, SEARCH!!!

And your insane..... LoL For one, you made NO sense by saying "he's never been to cali, he's been to Frisco once" Frisco IS IN CALI!!!! AND, he has been to Cali ALOT!!

-Jesse
Old 05-17-2009, 10:57 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
1. There was a thread not to long ago with the SAME damn question... Search people, SEARCH!!!

And your insane..... LoL For one, you made NO sense by saying "he's never been to cali, he's been to Frisco once" Frisco IS IN CALI!!!! AND, he has been to Cali ALOT!!

-Jesse
you guys are slow rember the yutughh guy that is what he was quoting. in that vid he said mana was never in cali it was a joke
Old 05-17-2009, 10:58 PM

LoL I never saw that vid? My bad YSR....

-Jesse
Old 05-17-2009, 11:00 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

LoL I never saw that vid?

-Jesse
you dont no what your missin it was good when it came out but people played it out. search youtube stunt police its a good laugh
Old 05-17-2009, 11:02 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by JonnY X
And you would know this how do you stalk him or some ****

-Jesse

squids!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bakxIoeFLPc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bakxIoeFLPc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

3:34 - 3:50
Old 05-17-2009, 11:03 PM

LoL I never saw that vid? My bad YSR....

-Jesse

what strip club you been hiding in???????
Old 05-17-2009, 11:05 PM

LoL Not a strip club, A gay bar!!!!!!!! ;-)

-Jesse
Old 05-17-2009, 11:15 PM

Cowboys butts drive me nuts!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 01:27 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

so just because you never been to cali, it makes you a whack stunter?
Old 05-18-2009, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
so just because you never been to cali, it makes you a whack stunter?

no, if you've never been to IL that makes you a whack stunter.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:34 AM

squids!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bakxIoeFLPc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bakxIoeFLPc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3:34 - 3:50
I just watched that section and that was taken out of all the videos I've ever seen... First time seein it..... Thats some funny **** how he like jumps up to impersonate a spreader!! Yut-Ugghhhh!!!!!

-Jesse
Old 05-18-2009, 01:36 AM

I just watched that section and that was taken out of all the videos I've ever seen... First time seein it..... Thats some funny **** how he like jumps up to impersonate a spreader!! Yut-Ugghhhh!!!!!

-Jesse

no, im pretty sure it was in all the other videos, you just werent paying attention.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:50 AM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

Originally Posted by Peter Steele
Havent seen or herd from the bloke in sometime,

Gotta mention Pauly aswell for a laugh.

na serious, weres mana now days ?
i actually rode with him today ....he is here in hawaii, taking care of his family, and staying outa the spot light. he doesnt ride that much because he has a really good job maybe a few times a month,which doesnt matter one bit he comes out ,bike barley running(sputtering and ****) and kills whatever he wants or you ask him to....then rolls out to go be daddy again....lol sometimes when he shows up i wanna ask him to atleast look like he has to warm up so we all dont feel as bad

Last edited by I <3 wheelies; 05-18-2009 at 01:54 AM.

Quick Reply: Where is MANA