wheelie teacher is now out ....yut ught !!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 10:24 PM

famousf4i is a decent person
Re: wheelie teacher is now out ....yut ught !!

please for all of us stop saying yut ughts n this cant be serious
Old 05-16-2009, 12:51 AM

dking922 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SOLO600
wheelie teach!!!!! hahahahaha thats a dangerous piece of metal ....imo... but i still wanna get the yut ughts on lock.... maybe i can just find yut ught himself.. i heard somewhere he fabricated this product ..can anyone help me find one of those 600,750,1000's ? i know that will help the yut ughts?
you heard he fabricated this product and i heard yut ught totaled his 600-750-1000. I guess the training wheels don't work that well..
Old 05-16-2009, 03:53 AM

Foose is a decent person

I bet that thing would catch all the ladies attetion on the streets
Old 05-16-2009, 04:46 AM

BadassCBR1000RR is a decent person

Old 05-16-2009, 05:01 AM

kalibur is a decent person

dude in all reality go out there and give it a shot we all started somewhere just some of us had an edge with dirt bikes in the beginning etc.. if you wanna do it right take your time and learn the clutch and the bike after that its all practice. you dont need an extra piece of metal on the end of your bike. training wheels are for when your 4 learning to ride your bicycle. I actually learned little power wheelies at 30 mph just hopping the bike and then as i got used to the rise of the bike learned clutch ups and then moved to stand ups and now bp has tooken me 3 months to find but now things aren't all throttle for me. but in the beginning it was a lot of throttle. the best idea is to jump out there with someone who knows how they learned and let you catch on. good luck with it brother
Old 05-16-2009, 06:31 AM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

all that thing is good for is chasing bp and looking like a even bigger squid then you normally would doing so
Old 05-16-2009, 06:37 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

braaap

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:10 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

oh i like how the pictures depict bp wheelies, i'm sold! i'll be on my way to coasters for sure!
Old 05-16-2009, 08:40 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

This things awesome I wish I had when I was learning. I would have picked up balance point way quicker.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRJZxEYjkCo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRJZxEYjkCo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 05-16-2009, 10:03 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kalibur
dude in all reality go out there and give it a shot we all started somewhere just some of us had an edge with dirt bikes in the beginning etc.. If you wanna do it right take your time and learn the clutch and the bike after that its all practice. You dont need an extra piece of metal on the end of your bike. Training wheels are for when your 4 learning to ride your bicycle. I actually learned little power wheelies at 30 mph just hopping the bike and then as i got used to the rise of the bike learned clutch ups and then moved to stand ups and now bp has tooken me 3 months to find but now things aren't all throttle for me. But in the beginning it was a lot of throttle. The best idea is to jump out there with someone who knows how they learned and let you catch on. Good luck with it brother
Old 05-16-2009, 10:10 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

awesome

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-PYSwuUYWw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Estuntlife%2Ecom% 2Fforums%2F2%2Dstunt%2Ddiscussion%2F254288%2Dwheel ie%2Dteacher%2Dnow%2Dout%2D2%2Ehtml&feature=player _embedded[/YOUTUBE]

***** money! dude right for 15 years and thats the safest way he found to learn how to wheelie

im with him
Old 05-16-2009, 10:22 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by br denis
awesome

***** money! dude right for 15 years and thats the safest way he found to learn how to wheelie

im with him
Hey 15 years of experience can't be wrong. Right?
Old 05-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Raf
I make wheelies

Raf is a decent person

somebody is too embarrased to show his face.........................
Old 05-16-2009, 11:48 AM

SP MEGA is a decent person

WOW!!! just practice man, and dont post some **** like this again... even if you think it might be a good thread... think about what you wanna say, stop, think about it some more, stop, one more time to think about it, then Dont post it lol
Old 05-16-2009, 11:52 AM

SP MEGA is a decent person

Originally Posted by br denis
awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-PYS...layer_embedded

im with him
shouldnt he be talking about the importance of balance point? and then actually hitting BP? lol what a tool... 15 years deeeeeeeez nutzzzz
Old 05-16-2009, 11:58 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by kalibur
dude in all reality go out there and give it a shot we all started somewhere just some of us had an edge with dirt bikes in the beginning etc.. if you wanna do it right take your time and learn the clutch and the bike after that its all practice. you dont need an extra piece of metal on the end of your bike. training wheels are for when your 4 learning to ride your bicycle. I actually learned little power wheelies at 30 mph just hopping the bike and then as i got used to the rise of the bike learned clutch ups and then moved to stand ups and now bp has tooken me 3 months to find but now things aren't all throttle for me. but in the beginning it was a lot of throttle. the best idea is to jump out there with someone who knows how they learned and let you catch on. good luck with it brother
Looks like the OP got you beat lol

Old 05-16-2009, 12:31 PM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

ha..haha.ha..hahahahaha can u post video?
Old 05-16-2009, 01:28 PM

gsxrpb is an unknown quantity at this point

some people:banghea d
Old 05-16-2009, 02:51 PM

figs is an unknown quantity at this point

practice ,practice and more practice , there is no magic wands !!! hope this helps .
Old 05-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

LOL i'm surprised that's evena real device..

Quick Reply: wheelie teacher is now out ....yut ught !!