thoughts on EBC brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 05:27 PM
partying stunt rider

lucasstunts is a decent person
thoughts on EBC brake pads

i have only ever run factory. how does anyone else feel?
Old 05-15-2009, 06:07 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person
Re: thoughts on EBC brake pads

they are good for most bikes. like the galfer pads too...

4 ALL CYCLE PERFORMANCE "Be a Star"
P- (484) 494-3136
Old 05-15-2009, 06:12 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

im running the EBC up front. work fine for me. plenty of power for stoppies
Old 05-15-2009, 06:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

they suck ,they eat up rotors and they are not consistent , meaning they work better the hotter they get and that is not conducive to good brake control ...
Old 05-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
they suck ,they eat up rotors and they are not consistent , meaning they work better the hotter they get and that is not conducive to good brake control ...
droppin knowledge bombs
Old 05-15-2009, 08:03 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

I usually agree with roger, but I run EBC HH's and Love them.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:07 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bubash
same here roger normally knows his **** but i love ebc hh.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:10 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

****** thats why you r bikes brakes felt crazt
Old 05-15-2009, 09:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

dont get me wrong they grip like a mother ****** but they chew up rotors fast as hell and like i said the hotter they get the better they work , oem pads are much more consistent feeling
Old 05-15-2009, 09:51 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough

dont get me wrong they grip like a mother ****** but they chew up rotors fast as hell and like i said the hotter they get the better they work , oem pads are much more consistent feeling
your old.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:54 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by cadillacZac
your old.
this is true
Old 05-15-2009, 10:04 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

i run oem pads on my bikes and have no problems, they last a long time too......
Old 05-15-2009, 10:07 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 50slut
i run oem pads on my bikes and have no problems, they last a long time too......
they seem to last twice as long or longer for me than any after market pads
Old 05-15-2009, 10:36 PM
mega squid

ZxHunteR is a decent person

Didnt know that. I think ill try the non-HH pads tomorrow. I get brake fade like **** anyway so I might as well.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:39 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

they seem to last twice as long or longer for me than any after market pads
to be honest i havent changed my fb or hb pads, i put new ones on when i bought my hohey 4 piston bracket and thats been way over a year ago and i ride 3-4 times a week so yeah i'd say oem is the way to go and also put on a minty rotor at the same time and it still looks new
Old 05-15-2009, 10:56 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by ZxHunteR
Didnt know that. I think ill try the non-HH pads tomorrow. I get brake fade like **** anyway so I might as well.
if youre getting brake fade you may want to change your fluid , once you boil it the boiling point gets lower and lower and it fades quicker

Originally Posted by 50slut
to be honest i havent changed my fb or hb pads, i put new ones on when i bought my hohey 4 piston bracket and thats been way over a year ago and i ride 3-4 times a week so yeah i'd say oem is the way to go and also put on a minty rotor at the same time and it still looks new
putting on new pads and a new rotor makes the bike feel like new
Old 05-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

i'm useing the HH, cracked my stock rotor. Got a galfer rotor now but the HHs are eating away at it. Goin back to stock next.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:59 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I love HH's for the back.

For the front I generally like stock though.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:12 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Ive always stuck by EBC HH

I was constantly getting my cbr600rr rotor glowing bright red, and it never warped or cracked, OMR is just being an old man, cant handle technology
Old 05-16-2009, 10:18 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I think they kill rear rotors but on the front they seem fine

I am not rolling super stoppies like you though

Quick Reply: thoughts on EBC brake pads