Best phone for Stuntlife?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 05:42 PM

ProEater is a decent person
Re: Best phone for Stuntlife?

i have the BB curve and love it. but the google phone is sick for web browsing and the iphone aint bad either. i say you go play with the top ones you like in the store and see how they perform. .

Last edited by ProEater; 05-14-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:58 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

It's pretty obvious that you guys didn't read my post on page 1. Maybe I should yell. CUT COPY PASTE IS IN THE NEW IPHONE SOFTWARE UPGRADE 3.0 WHICH IS FREE
Old 05-14-2009, 06:04 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

got it and i like it.

btw its LG cookie
Old 05-14-2009, 06:20 PM

Sogan is an unknown quantity at this point

iphone hands down
Old 05-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Street Life Rider

mohnjontano is a decent person

Verizon XV6900 aka HTC Touch
Old 05-14-2009, 06:31 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Old 05-14-2009, 06:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by THORPE
That iphone is pretty damn tempting.

I just like having an actual key pad for my fat fingers
+1 I like to have a keyboard so I can drive and text at the same time lol. cant really do that w/o a keyboard - or at least it makes it more difficult.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
got it and i like it.

btw its LG cookie
I hate phones where you gotta use a stylus or whatever theyre called
Old 05-14-2009, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I hate phones where you gotta use a stylus or whatever theyre called
also,you can do it with your finger.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:47 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by SIC J
My iphone wasnt any better. but then again, EVERY phone I have, the battery doesnt last that long.

The iphone was cool but there were things I didnt like about it. Can't copy and paste, forward messages, texting sucked (touch screen was slow), froze a LOT and a couple other things I can't think of right now.

I got the G1 right now and like it a lot more. Has plenty of free apps and does all those things I just named that the iphone didn't do.
Originally Posted by T-Dubby
yeah no copy and paste is gay.. Not to mention you can't send pictures or receive them unless you email them.
You guys need to be more savvy when it comes to technology.... I've had all those abilitys for about a year on my iPhone...

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 I like to have a keyboard so I can drive and text at the same time lol. cant really do that w/o a keyboard - or at least it makes it more difficult.
I'm driving down the freeway browsing SL and SR and quoting all you right now :-) the keypad is fine on the iPhone...

-Jesse
Old 05-14-2009, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
I'm driving down the freeway browsing SL and SR and quoting all you right now :-) the keypad is fine on the iPhone...

-Jesse
you will crash your car and kill someone on the road

Old 05-14-2009, 07:29 PM

Guru is a decent person

iphone hands down..... and like people have posted..... in a month they have a new FREE update which adds hundreds of things like sending pic... copy paste and so much more!!!
couldnt live without it!

Name:  IMG_3369.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  55.4 KB
Old 05-14-2009, 10:30 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

My Blackberry Curve with Opera browser is awesome for Stuntlife.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:55 PM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

whats it mean to jailbreak a iphone? everyone talks about it and i never seen it done.
i figure you just get it out of the box and start using it.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:22 AM

Juar3z is a decent person

Originally Posted by wiedmanweasel88
I have a Iphone and that phone is the ****. Im a big guy and have fat fingers so dont worry about that, and in june they are coming out with a update that will let you turn your phone on the side and text that way spreading the key pad out more. I would go with the Iphone.
i can alrdy txt sideways jailbreak that bitch! go to quickpwn.com download a program its just 1 click and it dones everything for u!!!! i had to the 1st i phone and now the 3g i have no problem with either of em!
Old 05-15-2009, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Dr_Rip_It
whats it mean to jailbreak a iphone? everyone talks about it and i never seen it done.
i figure you just get it out of the box and start using it.
its hacking ur phone so u can add new **** on it like a modded xbox.... i dont even have to pay for appstore apps i get all of em for free
Old 05-15-2009, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Guru
iphone hands down..... and like people have posted..... in a month they have a new FREE update which adds hundreds of things like sending pic... copy paste and so much more!!!
couldnt live without it!

yeah and with the new update theres a new iphone coming out its rumored to be a 32gig!

p.s. i dont know how to multi quote....
and the iphone has a badass app if any of u r sharpshooters u can also buy a case that attaches to ur rail on ur m4 or m24

Last edited by Juar3z; 05-15-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:37 AM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

helio
Old 05-15-2009, 12:43 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juar3z
y
and the iphone has a badass app if any of u r sharpshooters u can also buy a case that attaches to ur rail on ur m4 or m24
huh
Old 05-15-2009, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Guru
huh
theres an app for snipers that calculates the distance of a target for u http://www.knightarmco.com/bulletflight/index.htm

Last edited by Juar3z; 05-15-2009 at 01:18 AM.

Quick Reply: Best phone for Stuntlife?