who is this superman? LOL

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 10:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: who is this superman? LOL

Originally Posted by Dat_Boi
I got a question bout superman..... Why is it when he gets shoot at he just stands there and lets the bullets bounce off him, But when they run out of bullets they throw the gun at him and he ducks?????
cause the bullets are a special effect and the gun is an actual prop
Old 05-14-2009, 10:10 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
cause the bullets are a special effect and the gun is an actual prop
+1 You try geting hit with a gun
Old 05-14-2009, 10:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jfizz31
Still a funny picture
Still calling some one a squid without seeing them ride is ignorant
How is that a funny picture? Dude couldve been seriously injured and you think thats funny hopefully it happens to you when you roll your bs popa stoppies and we'll see how funny it is then.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:11 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
+1 You try geting hit with a gun
i think dat boi must have been watching some old *** super man tv shows to even ask that question the super man shows and movies are on top of that kind of **** ...lol
Old 05-14-2009, 10:13 AM
T/C
Squid...

I have never even thought about it Lol but it is true (I dont know about the new ones not real big in to the hero **** anymore...)
Old 05-14-2009, 10:17 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
I have never even thought about it Lol but it is true (I dont know about the new ones not real big in to the hero **** anymore...)
when i was a kid in the 70's i used to watch the cheesy *** super man tv shows that were made in the 50's and he did duck when they through a gun ..lol
Old 05-14-2009, 10:19 AM
T/C
Squid...

when i was a kid in the 70's i used to watch the cheesy *** super man tv shows that were made in the 50's and he did duck when they through a gun ..lol
Well i was a kid in the 90's so i dont know about then Hell i was a kid in the 00's
Old 05-14-2009, 10:20 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

his costume was pretty bomb though lol..

j/w did anyone ever actually like robin.. from the comics to the old show to the newer movies... i never ever gave a **** about him.. he rode which was alright.. but still.. he's a sidekick with the name robin..?? thats pretty unfortunate
Old 05-14-2009, 10:23 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

lolllll
Old 05-14-2009, 10:27 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Rainey0000
his costume was pretty bomb though lol..

j/w did anyone ever actually like robin.. from the comics to the old show to the newer movies... i never ever gave a **** about him.. he rode which was alright.. but still.. he's a sidekick with the name robin..?? thats pretty unfortunate
hard to act tough with a name like robin
Old 05-14-2009, 10:29 AM

yah but he wasn't tough.. at all.. i would just quit.. id hang up my tights..
Old 05-14-2009, 10:30 AM
T/C
Squid...

My Step dads name is robin and i dont know many people who would **** with him
Old 05-14-2009, 10:33 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
My Step dads name is robin and i dont know many people who would **** with him
ya but if his name was robin and he wore tights????????????
Old 05-14-2009, 10:35 AM
T/C
Squid...

I guess it would be hard to take him for real if he was in tights...
Old 05-14-2009, 10:35 AM

lol thats a good thing.. if my name was robin.. i'd be like i am now.. liftin daily and i probably wouldnt have stopped boxin ever lol.. i boxed with a kid named rosie... thats another one i figured you gotta grow up a little more tough.. and that kid could boxxxx!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:36 AM

good point there.. your stepdad doesnt wear tight i'm sure.. so he can pull off the name.. i give some credit for that..
Old 05-14-2009, 10:36 AM
T/C
Squid...

AND (Super hero robin) Is a gymnest lol
Old 05-14-2009, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
I guess it would be hard to take him for real if he was in tights...
your name could be Bruce and you could work at a steel mill in the day and on a construction site at night.. but if you wore tights... none of that would matter
Old 05-14-2009, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
AND (Super hero robin) Is a gymnest lol

i dated a gymnist once.. but she was a girl.. and her name wasn't robin.. she did have tights though.. or whatever you call them..
Old 05-14-2009, 10:38 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Rainey0000
good point there.. your stepdad doesnt wear tight i'm sure.. so he can pull off the name.. i give some credit for that..
Yeah he is 6'2 like 210 and still built as ****... Im 6'3 and would not mess with him and he is 30 years older then me Then again im i only way 150 and some change

Quick Reply: who is this superman? LOL