Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 02:34 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: which side is your rear hand break

Originally Posted by scott3824
You won't.

At least this thread got everyone to forget about the retard that called Tony Prez a homo.
Nope we still remember him...
Old 05-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by flipper600K5
mannnee if you dont know that your supposed to flip it and rock it on your left side under the clutch or above it and that your using a master from your front brake flipped your *** doesnt belong anywhere near a bike or even a handbrake setup you FAIL with this STUPID QUESTION and the most stupiest question ever on stuntlife goes to you by the way !
you are not allowed to call anyone stupid.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:44 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by br denis
you run brake and throttle to do burnouts... same thing.. well almost
The throttle and the brake require less accuracy in a burnout.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:49 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
Denis post some vids of brasilians killing it with w right side brake
guys i know dont have any video up but ill search and post if i find... but its pretty much that charmicael setup

you should def try it will be interesting!

i rode on bikes with hbs on both sides and i dont really feel very comfy using 2 fingers on the left and thats what the other riders say too

but i also didnt rode enough to get used to any of them

Last edited by br denis; 05-08-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:50 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The throttle and the brake require less accuracy in a burnout.
yep thats why i edit my post to "almost"
Old 05-08-2009, 03:49 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
you are not allowed to call anyone stupid.
? i suck at grammar so i guess im stupid for that but at least i dont post stupid questions i look around stuntlife
Old 05-08-2009, 03:58 PM

you know what i think is funny this clown doesn't know **** about a hand break but since hes posting a question about were the hand break goes people attempt to give pointers my he doesn't know his left from right and other people that post questions about how to wheelie or how to catch idle get shitted on so why shouldn't he ?
Old 05-08-2009, 04:05 PM
T/C
Squid...

you know what i think is funny this clown doesn't know **** about a hand break but since hes posting a question about were the hand break goes people attempt to give pointers my he doesn't know his left from right and other people that post questions about how to wheelie or how to catch idle get shitted on so why shouldn't he ?
Because like what people above have stated... Some people do run it on the right... Maybe he saw someone running it that way? The fact is people get hated on for asking wheelie questions, idle questions and ect... Fail to use the search button this guy had a true question.... ignorance should never be held against anyone... stupidity and lazyness Aka... Not searching.. Can and will be.. I ask ignorant questions all the time and dont ever think twice about it... Its part of learning. Now have fun hate away on what i just said
Old 05-08-2009, 04:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flipper600k5

brake
Old 05-08-2009, 04:09 PM
T/C
Squid...

brake
Old 05-08-2009, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
Because like what people above have stated... Some people do run it on the right... Maybe he saw someone running it that way? The fact is people get hated on for asking wheelie questions, idle questions and ect... Fail to use the search button this guy had a true question.... ignorance should never be held against anyone... stupidity and lazyness Aka... Not searching.. Can and will be.. I ask ignorant questions all the time and dont ever think twice about it... Its part of learning. Now have fun hate away on what i just said
naw no reason to hate theres truth to that im just saying people have ran it on the right never said they didn't but most people run it on left under or above the clutch theres alota threads on were to run it he coulda searched thats what im implyin
Old 05-08-2009, 04:12 PM

brake
haha see im pretty stupid myself brake not break.... lol -_-
Old 05-08-2009, 04:16 PM
T/C
Squid...

naw no reason to hate theres truth to that im just saying people have ran it on the right never said they didn't but most people run it on left under or above the clutch theres alota threads on were to run it he coulda searched thats what im implyin
I have also seen pictures with them on the right though I know most put them on the left because i have seen what everyone at the lot has... But if i was just geting all my info from here.. I might have asked the same questions.. Who knows.. Dont give the guy a hard time for a simple question go **** people off who try to sell trashed bike for 4k
Old 05-08-2009, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by t/c
i have also seen pictures with them on the right though i know most put them on the left because i have seen what everyone at the lot has... But if i was just geting all my info from here.. I might have asked the same questions.. Who knows.. Dont give the guy a hard time for a simple question go **** people off who try to sell trashed bike for 4k
Old 05-08-2009, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Denis post some vids of brasilians killing it with w right side brake
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0mEwtIzeBs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

he moved to mokus setup now to learn no hander highchair
Old 05-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im going to set up a throttle and Brakes on both sides... ...