FML.. my reserve lied to me

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 05:24 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point
FML.. my reserve lied to me

I just put my new tire on so i was pretty happy about going for a little ride.. so i'm out hanging out last night about to leave the one parkin lot we were hanging out in and my bike was on reserve for a little.. well i know since my tank is dented in that the reserve is off so when i have 2 bars get to a gas station cuz when the one bar blinks i'm **** out of luck.. well the 2nd just started to blink as i turned it on. .i get down the road away from everyone not even a mile and next thing ya know i'm a little less than a mile from home and my bike dies... **** my life i had to push it home and like 10 cars pass me during this time and not a single one stops to see if i'm ok or need help..i had to get up at 4 am for work as well.. i just wanted to get some sleep :/ **** my reserve.. ****** liar!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: FML.. my reserve lied to me

Originally Posted by Rainey0000
I just put my new tire on so i was pretty happy about going for a little ride.. so i'm out hanging out last night about to leave the one parkin lot we were hanging out in and my bike was on reserve for a little.. well i know since my tank is dented in that the reserve is off so when i have 2 bars get to a gas station cuz when the one bar blinks i'm **** out of luck.. well the 2nd just started to blink as i turned it on. .i get down the road away from everyone not even a mile and next thing ya know i'm a little less than a mile from home and my bike dies... **** my life i had to push it home and like 10 cars pass me during this time and not a single one stops to see if i'm ok or need help..i had to get up at 4 am for work as well.. i just wanted to get some sleep :/ **** my reserve.. ****** liar!
im sorry for laughing but that post was funny
Old 05-05-2009, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
im sorry for laughing but that post was funny

Laugh all you want, thats what it is there for, hopefully it can make some peoples days start out a little better with some laughter.. i laugh about it now but last night it wasn't to funny lol
Old 05-05-2009, 06:14 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

**** that stupid gas light for coming on and making your bike run out of gas
Old 05-05-2009, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Lit
**** that stupid gas light for coming on and making your bike run out of gas
oh i know.. its a ****** liar.. i should have got gas.. i'm a retard
Old 05-05-2009, 09:33 AM
i am over it

str8edge24 is a decent person

all I can say is you were warned so it did its job .lol
Old 05-05-2009, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by str8edge24
all I can say is you were warned so it did its job .lol
I agree lol
Old 05-05-2009, 09:57 AM
RED BULL BABY!!!

moto1399 is a decent person

One of my friends in the army sold his streetbike for a carbuerated chopper... needless to say he forgot to turn the gas on and pushed it home about 2 miles one night So at least you weren't THAT DUMB.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:10 AM
i am over it

str8edge24 is a decent person

Originally Posted by moto1399
One of my friends in the army sold his streetbike for a carbuerated chopper... needless to say he forgot to turn the gas on and pushed it home about 2 miles one night So at least you weren't THAT DUMB.
is this one of those stories where u say your friend but it was really you? lol
Old 05-05-2009, 10:10 AM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by moto1399

hhahahahahahahaa thats hilarious.

I ran outta gas once but I held on for dear life to the back of a R6 and he towed me like 5 miles haha ******* was flying
Old 05-05-2009, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
hhahahahahahahaa thats hilarious.

I ran outta gas once but I held on for dear life to the back of a R6 and he towed me like 5 miles haha ******* was flying
Old 05-05-2009, 10:15 AM
RED BULL BABY!!!

moto1399 is a decent person

Originally Posted by str8edge24
is this one of those stories where u say your friend but it was really you? lol
I was hoping my avatar would avert such an accusation... No i dont own a chopper! Wasnt me, I do however know that if you run out of gas and have two buddies on bikes they can ride behind you with their feet on your pass. pegs to push you
Old 05-05-2009, 10:19 AM

i was alone lol.. i walked
Old 05-05-2009, 10:32 AM

EndoBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn that sux! I had a chain come off one of my bikes, I was about 15 miles from home, I pushed it bout 4 miles then some one helped me. It was the newspaper delivery person,this was prolly about 4 in the morning.(chain came off about 11:30) LOL
Old 05-05-2009, 10:33 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I got a funny story. I've had two diff f4i's. My first one i never ran the cluster but when it would "hicup" a lil I would know i needed to get gas. So i could roll like 5 miles til i was out. Well I had another one and it would never "hicup" but as soon as the gas light came on it pretty much ran out of gas 10 seconds later..**** happened at the top of this huge *** bridge one day in florida heat..pushed it like 2 miles to the closests gas station
Old 05-05-2009, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by EndoBO
Damn that sux! I had a chain come off one of my bikes, I was about 15 miles from home, I pushed it bout 4 miles then some one helped me. It was the newspaper delivery person,this was prolly about 4 in the morning.(chain came off about 11:30) LOL
that **** sucks.. they aren't lite lol..
Old 05-05-2009, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by frayz
I got a funny story. I've had two diff f4i's. My first one i never ran the cluster but when it would "hicup" a lil I would know i needed to get gas. So i could roll like 5 miles til i was out. Well I had another one and it would never "hicup" but as soon as the gas light came on it pretty much ran out of gas 10 seconds later..**** happened at the top of this huge *** bridge one day in florida heat..pushed it like 2 miles to the closests gas station

**** crazy humid head lol.. oh when my bike stutters it stalls a min later.. it happened once before in my driveway when i turned it on.. so i went to the gas station and filled up a gas can... but it was blinkin 3 out of the 4 bars on the gauge... this time i started it up and it had 2 out of 4 blinkin.. and not a min later.. died out..
Old 05-05-2009, 10:45 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I love watching people on bikes run out of gas! When I was about 14, I saw some loser on his shiny new red 900RR pushing it through parking lots and over curbs to get it to the gas station, the best part was that his passenger (smokin hot high maintenance blond) was walking behind him, she must have been pissed! How embarrassing. HA HA HA ******* squid.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:21 PM

ProEater is a decent person

haha if it makes you feel any better when i crashed last year i pushed my bike over 2 miles off of the main drag. not only was a bloody and rashed my front wheel was bent to hell so it felt like i was pushing a 2 ton bike.

once i was off the main road and safe from the popo i called a buddy but needless to say it sucked major ***.