Honestly now with these cages

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 12:34 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: Honestly now with these cages

Originally Posted by squidlyr6
a-town is the **** my r6 is fully set up from him and i wreck that **** everytime i ride and all i have to replace is delrin and a-town will stand behinde his ****

This is DJ EAZY-Dick.... on the station that slaps you across your fat ***.... wit a fat dick!
Old 05-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by YSRRider
This is DJ EAZY-Dick.... on the station that slaps you across your fat ***.... wit a fat dick!
what a good song
Old 05-08-2009, 12:51 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by R1wonder
what a good song
Old 05-08-2009, 01:13 AM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

I have floped my bike a **** ton , i got a FI cage on a f4i.. and it takes the flop just fine... shave the pegs so the aset fdont breaka dn keep it tight.. same cage for a year!! same cage i learned on.. **** its the only cage ive had... for the size of it compared to all the other cages.. ITS THE ****
Old 05-08-2009, 06:35 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

A-Town doesn't make them for 03 636 I guess he can't get one to make one I think welder call it "Jig" or "Jigging" I think I myspaced and PM him on here so A-Town out
Old 05-08-2009, 06:39 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Man Honestly it really doesn't have a really good clear cut answer it like if it f's up then it does........ either I get better and stop dropping so much and also I can always reweld it......I just always thought if you reweld it makes things have more weak points I thought that
Old 05-08-2009, 10:18 AM

FI sucks ***, anyone that buys their cage and thinks its good deserves the headaches of broken bolts, motors and frames.

you're parents hate you, go walk down some railroad tracks.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

FI sucks ***, anyone that buys their cage and thinks its good deserves the headaches of broken bolts, motors and frames.

you're parents hate you, go walk down some railroad tracks.

yeah sure if you don't know what the **** you're doing. If you maintain it.....no problems.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
yeah sure if you don't know what the **** you're doing. If you maintain it.....no problems.
how do you maintain a cage? do you mean like wax it? I just re-powder coat it when it gets dirty.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:02 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

hasnt anyone heard bmac custom 12 bar , heandbreak and cage...he was workin with reckless methods at that time but hes one of ht best tig welder ever.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:04 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

just go with a town custom crrash cage. that will be my next order.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Big R 508
just go with a town custom crrash cage. that will be my next order.

You wont be ordering **** till you give him that hot 50 you still owe him from last April!!!
Old 05-09-2009, 12:50 AM

DerekS is an unknown quantity at this point

Idk why people talk so much **** about other cages.. It's just preference.. I'm sure every cage out there has fucked up someones motor mounts or frame in some way. I think as long as everything is snug and not overtightened or loose it will work best.

As far as tyger shark warranty. I believe it's only on their welds. I don't know about the other cage maufactures but I know the FI and I believe SI both warranty welds. I had a FI slider weld break from a nasty highside when i didn't have my support bracket on. Called them up and they had me a new one in 2 days.

I've rocked pretty much every cage minus a tyger shark, impackteck, and a-town with no problem. I have pancaked my FI cage numerous times on both my 636 and f4i and never had one motor mount strip out.

Last edited by DerekS; 05-09-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:17 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crew72
Impaktech.. All the way I have one on my 06 gixxer and dropped it from 12 to the side and all it did was mark the puck. I was extremely uneasy when I first bought it because he is a new builder. But out of all the cages I have had its not bulky, you can still corner, your knees dont hit it and its strong as hell. **** I got mine for 225 shipped. Thats a good deal..
DO IT, JUST DO IT
Impaktech
+1...the Impaktech 03-04 636 cage is *******2 sliders on each side,looks sick,sleek profile,strong as all hell..do it!!!!
Old 05-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

how do you maintain a cage? do you mean like wax it? I just re-powder coat it when it gets dirty.
you keep your bolts tight. thats the problem people have with FI cages....they let they're cages get loose, don't fix it immediately and it ***** their bike up and they blame FI. Your still gonna bend bolts and **** periodically but **** its not ******* bubble **** is gonna break once in awhile.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
you keep your bolts tight. thats the problem people have with FI cages....they let they're cages get loose, don't fix it immediately and it ***** their bike up and they blame FI. Your still gonna bend bolts and **** periodically but **** its not ******* bubble **** is gonna break once in awhile.

U wrong *****! U wrong! There isnt enough support on the FI cage keeping the sliders 90 degrees to the frame, those square stock supports that already have bends in them from the factory arent nearly strong enough. This is simple physics. My bolts were always tight and all I ever did was drop the bike, most of the time I would hop off the bike and do the best I could to set the bike down soft and then stumble away like a drunk person. Both bolts were bent. 2 other kids we ride with both let go of their bikes after hitting the 12 bar, bikes landed on the cage and bent the slider back 45 degrees. Saw that same type of crash happen 4 times in the past 3 weeks with A-towns personal bike and our buddies R6...... not a ******* thing wrong with either bike besides 1 shattered frame slider....woo hoo..... I'll take 10 busted frame sliders any day of the week then go through the bullshit I just went through getting a broken bolt out of my motor thanks to the ******* piece of garbage FI cage.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:43 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7p4mioawIA
Old 05-12-2009, 12:02 AM

Desperado is a decent person

lol that **** was funny
Old 05-12-2009, 12:55 AM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

where do i get a Impaktech cage? i looked n couldnt find one enywhere....
Old 05-12-2009, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by RustyStunts
where do i get a Impaktech cage? i looked n couldnt find one enywhere....

Have you looked at ATOWNS?

Quick Reply: Honestly now with these cages