worst jimmy irg

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 01:02 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
worst jimmy irg

well i broke a rear left rear set flipping a 12 o clock and currently have a bolt through one of the mounting holes on the frame for a peg.........anyone else got weird jimmy rig fixs like this?????
post up!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 01:07 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

NatBrnStunter is a decent person
Re: worst jimmy irg

I have a rubberband holding my masterlink together

-Jesse
Old 05-04-2009, 01:11 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by big ben
well i broke a rear left rear set flipping a 12 o clock and currently have a bolt through one of the mounting holes on the frame for a peg.........anyone else got weird jimmy rig fixs like this?????
post up!!!!!!
An old friend of mine did the same thing to his sv
Old 05-04-2009, 01:12 AM
CA STUNTER

it works!!!! but i strpped the hole......
Old 05-04-2009, 01:15 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

true story

couple days ago my friend was at the lot and I noticed the clip on his master link fell off..

He was gonna truck it home

I found a paper clip on the ground, I put it into the groves of his master link and told him he was fine to ride home, he trusted me

he made it home fine
Old 05-04-2009, 01:18 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i was trying to find the picture of a rearset that some one made at a hotel during stuntwars out of a carpenters ruler and a bolt ...lol
Old 05-04-2009, 01:22 AM
CA STUNTER

istn it like 1:20 am there?????
Old 05-04-2009, 01:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

istn it like 1:20 am there?????
yes ?
Old 05-04-2009, 01:25 AM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by old man roger
yes ?
i was just making sure my time zone math was right............
Old 05-04-2009, 01:26 AM
also known as OMR

i was just making sure my time zone math was right............
Old 05-04-2009, 01:30 AM

illstate is a decent person

My exhaust hanger broke so the exhaust fell off at the lot the other day, it was gettin late and with no back pressure= no bottom end i was going to call it a day. Then i grabbed a rubber bungy strap off the semi trailer parked in the lot and its held up so good that i keep puttin it off to reallyfix it. Now that i think about it like that its kinda fucked up
Old 05-04-2009, 01:35 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by illstate
My exhaust hanger broke so the exhaust fell off at the lot the other day, it was gettin late and with no back pressure= no bottom end i was going to call it a day. Then i grabbed a rubber bungy strap off the semi trailer parked in the lot and its held up so good that i keep puttin it off to reallyfix it. Now that i think about it like that its kinda fucked up

My exhaust hanger broke within a hour before I was to leave town to stay 2 hours away on my f4i for a week...
grabbed a ratchet strap and strapped it TIGHT to the passenger peg

was more solid then my exhaust has ever been
Old 05-04-2009, 01:44 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

I used a bike tie down to hold on my cage one time.

This is a true story. I got a hole in my tire in between the tread. I had no plug and no new tire. all i had was some jbweld and super glue. So yes i jbwelded the hole and caked it with super glue. Help up fine
Old 05-04-2009, 01:48 AM

Hammer.time is an unknown quantity at this point

i broke a right rearset before and had no bolt or anything so i used like 6 zipties to hold it together
Old 05-04-2009, 01:53 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

i lost a peg bolt on my 90 like 2 months ago, so i used a nail and bent it to make it stay.. and its still like that lol
Old 05-04-2009, 02:18 AM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

my shift lever bolts worked there way loose on a trip and i lost one so i couldnt shift at all, didnt have a big enough allen wrench either so i found a allen key that was 2 sizes to small, and put it through my shirt and tightened the one up and found a stick and a piece of duct tape that was just stuck to the back of my guages and rigged this

it worked good i was like 50 miles from home and just ripped like nothin was wrong
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	n666145223_6727075_2081302.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	224382  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:41 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

i watched a kid fall off a tank doing a christ bike kart wheeled the next day the same kid showed up to ride with a bike that was "jimmy irg"'ed the plastics back together with vynil siding and sheet rock screws . . . held up for 2 weeks like that
Old 05-04-2009, 08:32 AM
closer to stuntable

NS01r6 is a decent person

Brandon Kloss of Squidwheelies at stunt wars 09
Not the worst, but really good idea to keep riding

Old 05-04-2009, 09:41 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Towlieee
he trusted me

he made it home fine
Old 05-04-2009, 03:32 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by old man roger
i was trying to find the picture of a rearset that some one made at a hotel during stuntwars out of a carpenters ruler and a bolt ...lol
Originally Posted by NS01r6
Brandon Kloss of Squidwheelies at stunt wars 09
Not the worst, but really good idea to keep riding

thats the one i was looking for ...lol

Quick Reply: worst jimmy irg