New Whip Coming Soon!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: New Whip Coming Soon!!!

Originally Posted by loogie
do you think youre squidsauce will wear off if you go to an f4i???hope it works out for you...those 01-03 gixxers are ******* HOT GARBAGE!!!!!trust me,i learned on one
Umm actually yeah lol. They dont call em F4easy's for nothing haha. I started progressing as soon as I got on my F4i. Prior to that I had one of them there fixxers and was hot gahbage. It didnt help that Id be out for a week or two at a time constantly replacing subframes and other bs but yeah I definitely think the F4i helps when you got the basics. And from there - I havent tested this theory but have heard from others - once you're good on an F4i or whatever other bike you get on a 636 and it wants to circle itself I see my boy riding his and it looks like it never wants to stall - even when Im like oh **** he's about to stall out the **** just keeps chuggin along
Old 05-03-2009, 12:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by loogie
please tell me your not painting it baby blue
Originally Posted by NatBrnStunter
You know it!!!!

-Jesse
Wack
Old 05-03-2009, 12:44 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

NatBrnStunter is a decent person

LoL whatever! Me getting rid of the babyblue is like Kane getting rid of the pink... Not happening....

-Jesse
Old 05-03-2009, 01:12 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

LoL whatever! Me getting rid of the babyblue is like Kane getting rid of the pink... Not happening....

-Jesse
cool man..gives me something to hate onbaby blue,pink,converse all stars,and fohawks are pretty much all catagorized together for me......in the GAY catagory
Old 05-03-2009, 01:23 AM
NealFoReal

-Jesse
pinks so wack that kane even stopped rockin it. he's got other colors in the stable now but i'll +1 to what loogie said lol.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:56 AM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

-Jesse
Old 05-03-2009, 01:04 PM

LOL you guys are funny.. You know damn well you wouldn't even recognize me if I had some normal colored bike.. That's what I want, I want people to remember me... And that babyblue is now stuck in y'all's head!!! ;-)

-Jesse
Old 05-03-2009, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
pinks so wack that kane even stopped rockin it. he's got other colors in the stable now but i'll +1 to what loogie said lol.

Oh and...........

Name:  kanesbike.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  49.0 KB

Im pretty sure thats his newest edition......

-Jesse

Last edited by NatBrnStunter; 05-03-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Checking Things Out

Brett Durham is a decent person

Nice Jesse!!
Lets see what you do with it....
Old 05-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

its more of a purple than a pink
Old 05-03-2009, 06:32 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Oh and...........

Im pretty sure thats his newest edition......

-Jesse
holy windscreen batman!!!!and ya it is more of a purp.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:31 PM

Wow... Ok so its Pinkish Purple.... Its still ****** pink!! My point is, is Im not getting rid of the babyblue..... You don't have to ride it so why do you care?

-Jesse
Old 05-03-2009, 11:07 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: New Whip Coming Soon!!!

nice sumbody still loves F4i's
Old 05-03-2009, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by 50slut
nice sumbody still loves F4i's
Hell yeah!! Cant wait to get er out to the lot!!

-Jesse
Old 05-05-2009, 08:48 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Kaneone
its more of a purple than a pink