todays the big day

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 01:30 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: todays the big day

Originally Posted by BLooD
yeah cuz thats not exactly snitchin either. neither is having sombody else fight your battles. idk what bad *** hood u come from but here thats called bein a *****.
who ru talkin to and whats being a *****? you didnt quote anyone
Old 05-03-2009, 02:02 AM

BLooD is a decent person

Originally Posted by big ben
yup, i mean a piece of wood in front of u while ur doing 30........its exactly what they meant.....for u to flip or crash........i definiatly think they werent trying to kill u,,,,,, but if they JUST wanted to screw with u they would have waited till u slowed down to running distance and tried to push u over or something stupid like that...
30? i thought i read 50. still, 30, will kill. coming to a dead stop hitting a wall or something at 10 will kill you. they knew either way something bad would happen and thats what they were hopen for. punk sombody (knock bike over, spray paint, etc) NOT attempt to seriously wreck his ****. the kid coulda of been paralyzed or killed. and like, the ppl that did that dont even no the dude. they did it solely to see a crash. could of been any of us.

neal im talking to all you guys callin this 15 year old kid a ***** for going to the hospital where they are required to call the police and parents. hes supposed to get "revenge"? ok... so he kicks their asses or whatever. then this kids gonna be the one having charges brought on him. and then he wont see a dime for his bike or anything. thats dumb
the best revenge is to take theyre ******* money and not get punked out twice.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:19 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

good luck kid

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:30 AM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

not everyone has to be a hard *** dont take me wrong i prolly would of done some **** id regret but your smarter take thier *** to court say you felt ur life was threatin cuz u coulda broken ur neck get paid get a bike an lets stunt biiiootttccchhhes case closed
Old 05-03-2009, 02:52 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Now I remember why I had this shitty opinion of NBstunter and said he got punked out cause I think hes full of ****!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ighlight=crash

Just read the first post. Judge for yourself

Funny how the story changes in 5 months

Originally Posted by NBstunter
i didnt even know them i had never met them before in my life looked like "normal" teenagers
That's funny 5 months ago it was

Originally Posted by NBstunter
i was going up a street that they all walk up and some guys that i have had run it to before when they did $600 in damage to my bike when it was parked by the school and we where behind watching a soccer game.
Never met them and you know they did 600 in damage to your bike before

Last edited by Towlieee; 05-03-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:55 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I dunno maybe it's just me, but if someone said to me "I was riding down a road and kids threw clumps of dirt in my eyes and I slammed my brakes and went over the front" I'd laugh.

The stories just reek of imo

Last edited by Towlieee; 05-03-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:18 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal im talking to all you guys callin this 15 year old kid a ***** for going to the hospital where they are required to call the police and parents. hes supposed to get "revenge"? ok... so he kicks their asses or whatever. then this kids gonna be the one having charges brought on him. and then he wont see a dime for his bike or anything. thats dumb
you must be dumb or maybe just didnt read my posts. I clearly state in my posts " Doesnt have to be anything crazy that will get you in trouble". Matter of fact I told him dont do anything stupid like taking a baseball bat to them. Also, I never called the kid a *****. So again, either youre dumb or you didnt read my posts and you're throwing my posts into everyone elses
Old 05-03-2009, 07:33 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by NatBrnStunter
15 was my prime of getting revenge!! What's your point? I never told my parents if something happened to me at school or anything, I would just go back the next day and beat the **** outta someone..... LoL

-Jesse
No you didn't
Old 05-03-2009, 02:25 PM

BLooD is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you must be dumb or maybe just didnt read my posts. I clearly state in my posts " Doesnt have to be anything crazy that will get you in trouble". Matter of fact I told him dont do anything stupid like taking a baseball bat to them. Also, I never called the kid a *****. So again, either youre dumb or you didnt read my posts and you're throwing my posts into everyone elses
if u didnt call the kid a ***** then obviously i wasnt talking to you.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:41 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

30? i thought i read 50. still, 30, will kill. coming to a dead stop hitting a wall or something at 10 will kill you. they knew either way something bad would happen and thats what they were hopen for. punk sombody (knock bike over, spray paint, etc) NOT attempt to seriously wreck his ****. the kid coulda of been paralyzed or killed. and like, the ppl that did that dont even no the dude. they did it solely to see a crash. could of been any of us.

+10000000
and it was 50 kh equals to about 30 mph
Old 05-04-2009, 06:43 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

all went well i got $300 cash that day for my bike repairs even tho it was $1000 of damage done $300 better then nothing and the hospital doesn't cost anything in Canada lol
Old 05-04-2009, 07:01 PM
CA STUNTER

thats good....at least u got something....
Old 05-04-2009, 07:56 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

kill their dog or atleast **** somebodies girlfriend.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:02 PM
CA STUNTER

slash their tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Old 05-04-2009, 09:57 PM

zx636minch is a decent person

Agreed
Old 05-04-2009, 10:04 PM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

Yea 3 is not 1000 lol take back what i said do soooomethin now
Old 05-04-2009, 10:13 PM
CA STUNTER

throw wood in front of their cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Take that $300 bucks and buy a ton of bottle rockets and when they are all cozy in there beds sleepin on a hot summer nite with there bedroom window open,slash the screen,light the whole box of fire crackers,and throw em in the room,at least 30 of em should end up in his *** and exploding.sound like fun? I think so!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

Now do something about the 700 balance thats outstanding.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:23 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i wouldn't have had that discipline. my car and bikes are my babies. put a rag in the tank and light it up

Last edited by DIRTYJEFF636s; 05-04-2009 at 10:28 PM.