todays the big day

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 09:44 AM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough
Re: todays the big day

id take there asses to court yo.
little bastards deserve an *** kicking but youd end up in jail.
sue em, get some cash.....and then buy a new bike with all that money
Old 05-02-2009, 06:02 PM

BLooD is a decent person

i love this snitches get stitches mentality. i agree with it to an extent but cirtainly not in this case. bruises and welts, or in your case (towlie) a dead arm, soon heal. however, ******* these guys in the *** the legal way will give them what they deserve.

NB, i chatted with my lawyer friend about ure case. he said quote "if i was his lawyer id be salivating". you have a strong case and will def get your hosp bills and bike money and then some. i remember the case of Liebeck v. Mcdonalds. Liebeck sued mcdonalds because she poored coffe on herself she had purchased from mcdonalds. aparently the coffee was too hot and she burned herself. Liebeck WON $$$3 MILLion dollars. not sayen ure going to get millions off this but if u have a good lawyer theres no reason why you wouldnt. good luck in court, take what u can.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:06 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

can any 1 post the link of what happened w the crashes?
Old 05-02-2009, 06:17 PM

ryan711 is a decent person

yeah dude sue the crap outta them get that r6 your saven for. In the eyes of the law thats assault get your money
Old 05-02-2009, 06:28 PM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
+ 1 on the "yo"..
Old 05-02-2009, 06:55 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

NBstunter.......my mom is a lawyer and ive seen her do caases with issues like this and burned the kids who did the ''act'' for lack of a better word........you can definiatly get damages off of this.....and at the end of the day,getting sued is far worse than a day of getting beat up (assuming u win the fight) (and if you get in a fight b4 u sue them u will basically lose the case instantly.

they sent u to the hospital right??? something like that is not considered snitching... i mean if u got like a briuse from a 20 khm fall then yea...ud b snithcing
Old 05-02-2009, 08:04 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

Win in court then **** their moms in the pooper. Video it and put it on YouTube
Case closed evrybody wins
Old 05-02-2009, 08:08 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

NatBrnStunter is a decent person

Im gonna go spill coffee on myself from McDonalds!!!!! Let you know how it goes!!!

-Jesse
Old 05-02-2009, 08:13 PM

BLooD is a decent person

Originally Posted by f4ibry
Win in court then **** their moms in the pooper. Video it and put it on YouTube
Case closed evrybody wins

cept for the moms
Old 05-02-2009, 08:48 PM

RIDEit?STUNTit! is a decent person

kid did the right thing. he's in canada so there should be no hosp billz. but sue the parents of thoose little **** heads.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:26 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
+2 hes sittin on alot of money there
no he's not. he's not gonna get ****
Old 05-03-2009, 12:26 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Towlieee
yes

when I was 15 I was drinking liquior, gettin high, and finger ******* as many girls a possible

But one thing I didn't do was snitch, and if someone does snitch they shouldn't be telling people about it

+1 15 was my first major arrest for a kid my age and I had the chance to snitch on the person with me or take it - I took it solo and dealt with the consequences. I know its not the same scenario but snitches get stitches. You already fucked up by tellin your parents and gettin the popo involved. Learn from this and dont do it again Get revenge another way. Doesnt have to be anything crazy that will get you in trouble - use your imagination and DO WORK
Old 05-03-2009, 12:28 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
little bastards deserve an *** kicking but youd end up in jail.
sue em, get some cash.....and then buy a new bike with all that money
Little bastards need to be taught a lesson BUT I dont think the kid should go after them with a baseball bat or something stupid. He could get revenge in many other ways that wont get him in trouble but will embarass them. **** they got that new show bully beatdown on MTV. Call them bitches up
Old 05-03-2009, 12:32 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by BLooD
i love this snitches get stitches mentality. i agree with it to an extent but cirtainly not in this case. bruises and welts, or in your case (towlie) a dead arm, soon heal. however, ******* these guys in the *** the legal way will give them what they deserve.

NB, i chatted with my lawyer friend about ure case. he said quote "if i was his lawyer id be salivating". you have a strong case and will def get your hosp bills and bike money and then some. i remember the case of Liebeck v. Mcdonalds. Liebeck sued mcdonalds because she poored coffe on herself she had purchased from mcdonalds. aparently the coffee was too hot and she burned herself. Liebeck WON $$$3 MILLion dollars. not sayen ure going to get millions off this but if u have a good lawyer theres no reason why you wouldnt. good luck in court, take what u can.
I didnt read the initial thread coz I cant find it but it's not like the kid is gonna walk away with a shitload of money. Yeah the hospital bills might be paid - thats not a concern though coz hospitals are free in Canada so he'd get the repairs on the bike. I highly doubt he's gonna walk away with tens of thousands of dollars. What he will walk away with tho is being branded a snitch by people that know him and that **** sticks with you for a long time. And snitches get stitches is very true. When youre a snitch you need to watch your back coz theres always people that dont like snitches and will retaliate. Anyway little homie - you do whatever you feel is necessary and good luck
Old 05-03-2009, 12:33 AM

ninja650 is a decent person

sue them wait a year burn the house down
Old 05-03-2009, 12:34 AM

BLooD is a decent person

yeah cuz thats not exactly snitchin either. neither is having sombody else fight your battles. idk what bad *** hood u come from but here thats called bein a *****.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:45 AM

kwebb is a decent person

im young aswell (17) and i have an r6 and a motard. and i could honestly say if anyone did anything to my either of my bikes i would **** them up and there ****. i ride my bike to high school and ive made it a big point that if anything happens to my bike then imma drive my shitty bronco through the nicest thing they have. i.e car, house, legs.
but if i knew i could sue them for throwing wood infornt of my bike, then id kick their *** with a mask on and take them to court.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:58 AM
CA STUNTER

+1 i ride my sv to school and if anyone did anything to it (i couldnt tell even if they did b/c its my stuntbike) id slash tires ,key cars smash windows....etc
Old 05-03-2009, 01:00 AM

BLooD is a decent person

being punked and sombody actually trying to kill you are two completely different things.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:12 AM
CA STUNTER

yup, i mean a piece of wood in front of u while ur doing 30........its exactly what they meant.....for u to flip or crash........i definiatly think they werent trying to kill u,,,,,, but if they JUST wanted to screw with u they would have waited till u slowed down to running distance and tried to push u over or something stupid like that...

Quick Reply: todays the big day