so I didn't run this time...

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 03:12 PM

dannymyung is a decent person
so I didn't run this time...

So I get out of class yesterday and I was taking this paved back road that cuts through a pasture and some woods on my way home, because it has about a 3/4 mile straightway that is slightly hilly. I get to the point where I'll clutch it up...I waited a couple seconds for two oncoming cars to pass and then I brought her up and rode it out for the majority of the length until I realized there was a car on the left parked up under a tree...DOH! I couldn't see it well because it was shaded and I was more concentrated on balancing the bike and riding a straight line...

Anyway, turns out there were two cop cars there just parked on the side of this road in the middle of the day for no reason (waiting for me, I guess). I immediately dropped down and hit the brakes about the same time I saw blue lights as I was thinking to myself "damnit, what a great way to end the day"...I knew I was low on gas, and running wasn't really a prime choice because my parents lived further down the road, so I slammed the brakes and pulled off the street...I pull up to one cop car, get off the bike, and pull out my license and give it to one officer as the other one was blocking me in with his car...

The one cop goes and hands my license to the other one as he's getting out of his car and they both started yelling at me saying "what is your problem, did you think it was funny doing that 'trick' right in front of two patrol cars?!" and yata yata yata...I explain to them I didn't see them pulled off the road, I was more focused on maintaining my balance and line while I was doing my "trick" because there were no other cars actually on the road, and looking in the woods isn't going to help me do my "trick".

Then, the cop (sargent on duty) holding my license said, "You know what, you're an idiot. You are stupid. If you're going to put yourself at risk like that then...I don't even want to talk to you or look at you"...he hands me my license and starts walking towards his car, gets in, and then literally lays some rubber down the road as he pulls out and drives off, while the other cop followed him.

I'm just left standing there thinking to myself, "what the hell just happened?" because with my luck (and 13 current points on my license), I was expecting a free ride in a police car rather than a free ride to go home. Moral of the story, run if you can, but if not, hope that you get stopped by the same cops I did! ha.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: so I didn't run this time...

i've found that sometimes if you stop so effing fast and pullover like that, they are more lenient...bc you COULD'VE run but didnt. depends...ftp either way
Old 05-01-2009, 03:20 PM

Chris3 is a decent person

HAhA thats some supertroopers **** right there!
Old 05-01-2009, 03:22 PM

blue05 is a decent person

wow. you got pretty lucky. i've never gotten off when the popo have seen me wheelie
Old 05-01-2009, 03:27 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

license and registration chickenfucker..........

+1 for just pulling over dude.
i was trying to tell that one guy who posted yesterday that sometimes it works out fine if you just pull over.

glad those cops were weird enough to let you go
Old 05-01-2009, 03:50 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i ******* hate P.A. you got 13 points and still have yours. you get 6 in P.A. and you lost it
Old 05-01-2009, 04:03 PM

zxonone is an unknown quantity at this point

12 here and its done... I woulndnt stop unless you suck. You and the other newbie that posted in this forum (yeah you with 235 posts) will soon realize that cops WILL **** you.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:15 PM

f4i2002 is a decent person

when that happened to me they took my bike. your realy lucky
Old 05-01-2009, 04:17 PM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point

6 in PA yea and i have 5 currently
Old 05-01-2009, 04:35 PM

Biztoy is an unknown quantity at this point

That story is funny as hell!!!

And you are one lucky dude!!

I've been pulled over more than enough, caught red handed doin a spreader by local 50, thankfully i knew the guy....he chewed my ***...then let me go!!

Another time there was a group of us ridin, 8 i think, me and a buddy ride a stand up for about a mile, runnin with the flow of traffic 45-55mph, some ***** called us in.....cops were waiting for us about 10 miles down the road ....we all pulled over, ran our license and plates and what not...radio'd his buddy to come back (he was waitin for us futher down the road incase some one decided to run)...we admitted to doin the wheelies, but since they didn't actually see us, they let us go!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by chpsk8er630
6 in PA yea and i have 5 currently
i lost count
Old 05-01-2009, 04:48 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

you got lucky.....but i'll never stop on a streetbike again.....I'm out....
Old 05-01-2009, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by zxonone
12 here and its done... I woulndnt stop unless you suck. You and the other newbie that posted in this forum (yeah you with 235 posts) will soon realize that cops WILL **** you.
you talking about me
Old 05-01-2009, 04:55 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Biztoy

Another time there was a group of us ridin, 8 i think, me and a buddy ride a stand up for about a mile, runnin with the flow of traffic 45-55mph, some ***** called us in.....cops were waiting for us about 10 miles down the road ....we all pulled over, ran our license and plates and what not...radio'd his buddy to come back (he was waitin for us futher down the road incase some one decided to run)...we admitted to doin the wheelies, but since they didn't actually see us, they let us go!!!
why would you admit to it? that's like going into the police station and asking them to write you a ticket for speeding on your way up there to ask for the ticket.

I don't care if a cop sees me do anything, I'll never admit to doing anything illegal in front of him/her
Old 05-01-2009, 05:01 PM

Biztoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by k7-600
why would you admit to it? that's like going into the police station and asking them to write you a ticket for speeding on your way up there to ask for the ticket.

I don't care if a cop sees me do anything, I'll never admit to doing anything illegal in front of him/her

Because there was a group of us that was being nice, polite, and respectable!! I had no problem with getting a ticket, I would have just framed it!!
Old 05-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

They were pulled over cause they were bullshitting lol.. I know cops would come to our spot and just watch and hangout lol
Old 05-01-2009, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
i ******* hate P.A. you got 13 points and still have yours. you get 6 in P.A. and you lost it
damn bro that sucks!!! its 15 in ga
Old 05-01-2009, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by zxonone
aka 13 points = i have been fucked before. let me see your *** flinstone push an f4i away from two hemi chargers with blue lights and sirens
Old 05-01-2009, 07:10 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Originally Posted by dannymyung
aka 13 points = i have been fucked before. let me see your *** flinstone push an f4i away from two hemi chargers with blue lights and sirens
lol yo i used to have to push start my bike allll day until i finally got a new battery i got pretty good at doin it tho
Old 05-01-2009, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Biztoy

I hear ya bro. A few weeks ago I was riding through some twistys with about 6 other guys and some farmers called us in because apparently we were "scaring their cattle with our loud exhausts"...sheriff was their cousin or something so cops were waiting for us at the end of the road, told us we were all going to jail, spent an hour running our licenses, then let us go because he didnt actually see us do anything

Quick Reply: so I didn't run this time...