read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry about it

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 04:22 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Angry read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry about it

2 MISSOURI MOTORCYCLE RIDERS..

Body: JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Legislation modifying Missouri's motorcycle helmet law is on its way to the governor.

The bill would allow those 21 and older to ride without helmets on all Missouri roads except interstate highways.

The House gave the bill final approval yesterday on a vote of 93-65. It cleared the Senate earlier.

Proposals to repeal the mandatory helmet law have been controversial in the past. But this year's measure, to simply modify the law, received little debate in either chamber.

Supporters of Missouri's existing helmet law say the protective headgear keeps motorcyclists safer during a potentially dangerous activity.

But some motorcycle enthusiasts contend it's more fun to ride without a helmet. They've argued that the state should micromanage their lives.

(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Associated Press
Old 04-30-2009, 04:24 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry abou

i always ride with a helmet but i dont like having a law telling me i have to. its my ******* head.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person
Re: read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry abou

i went down on my face with a helmet on ... helmets are the reason i'm still beautiful lol
Old 04-30-2009, 04:34 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

Thumbs down Re: read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry abou

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i always ride with a helmet but i dont like having a law telling me i have to. its my ******* head.
true but states that dont have helmet laws wonder why the have such high fatality rates involving motorcycles, and stupid people dont realize most motorcycle related deaths are caused by 2 things........other motorists or idiots not wearing helmets
Old 04-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah that's just plain stupid. I always rock my lid
Old 04-30-2009, 04:36 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

it's optional here ...
Old 04-30-2009, 04:37 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yeah that's just plain stupid. I always rock my lid
+100000000000000

Originally Posted by scott3824
it's optional here ...
it is here in Illinois too........
Old 04-30-2009, 04:42 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 50slut
true but states that dont have helmet laws wonder why the have such high fatality rates involving motorcycles, and stupid people dont realize most motorcycle related deaths are caused by 2 things........other motorists or idiots not wearing helmets
doesnt give them the right to force you to wear a helmet. i dont like seatbelt laws either but i almost always wear them, its my choice. if ppl dont wanna wear helmets its their choice to increase their risk of death. i dont like the government micromanaging every aspect of a persons life. its our right to live life dangerously if we want as long as we dont further endanger others while we do it.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:42 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

it is here in Illinois too........
way back when i got my first bike (yes before starboyz ftp2 came out lol) I rarely wore one, because none of my buddies I rode with did ... stunting is actually the reason i started wearing one, now even if i am just ripping the streets with both wheels down rolling with my buddies 50 deep I am probably one of 3 people wearing helmets .... actually had a friend die because he smoked his head on a storm drain - would have been fine if he had a helmet .... and still everyone that was friends with him doesn't wear a helmet
Old 04-30-2009, 04:48 PM

actually three, alcohol, other vehicles and no helmets...but those states with the high death tolls are aware. ive read the studies why they dont pass legislation idk...
Old 04-30-2009, 04:49 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I got fucked up without a helmet, lost a lot of money and have a big scar on my chin to remind me why I'll always rock a helmet!!
Old 04-30-2009, 04:51 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

doesnt give them the right to force you to wear a helmet. i dont like seatbelt laws either but i almost always wear them, its my choice. if ppl dont wanna wear helmets its their choice to increase their risk of death. i dont like the government micromanaging every aspect of a persons life. its our right to live life dangerously if we want as long as we dont further endanger others while we do it.
true but the government is always micromanaging even if we dont know it

Originally Posted by scott3824
way back when i got my first bike (yes before starboyz ftp2 came out lol) I rarely wore one, because none of my buddies I rode with did ... stunting is actually the reason i started wearing one, now even if i am just ripping the streets with both wheels down rolling with my buddies 50 deep I am probably one of 3 people wearing helmets .... actually had a friend die because he smoked his head on a storm drain - would have been fine if he had a helmet .... and still everyone that was friends with him doesn't wear a helmet
i always wear mine too, it only takes 1time to bump the noggin the wrong way and most of the time people dont get that 2nd chance to change their ways and start wearing one cuz their DEAD
Old 04-30-2009, 04:53 PM

D-Jones is a decent person

Like we did a survey at my high school that stated "If going to school was a choice would you still go?" Over 95% said they they would still go... interesting.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:56 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

Talking Re: read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry abou

Originally Posted by D-Jones
Like we did a survey at my high school that stated "If going to school was a choice would you still go?" Over 95% said they they would still go... interesting.
well hell yeah, thats where all the ***** was........
Old 04-30-2009, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by D-Jones
thats sort of a diff thing tho. youre talking about minors who dont have the life experience or intelligence for the most part to be able to make decisions while taking in the entire realm of consequences for them. as an adult we should be able make decisions that affect our lives and not have big brother telling us what we do.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:03 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I prefer to ride with a helmet because it makes me feel like superman and keeps the wind out of my delicate eyes and muffles the sound of the wind in my ears but I still like to ride with no helmet occasionally on those 95F summer days when I have a fat ugly pizza face bitch on that back of my bike that I want to show off. I want people to see my face so they KNOW who the pig belongs to.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:19 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kelm
That's not even remotely funny.

I **** bitches bigger than you!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:40 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kelm
That's not even remotely funny.
ehh i dont know i thought it was pretty good ..lol
Old 04-30-2009, 06:41 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

omr you killer

and you have to wear a helmet here, it sounds insane to ride without one

Quick Reply: read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry about it