read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry about it

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 06:45 PM

running amuck is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry abou

Its teh law in CA but even if it wasnt i would probably still rock a lid!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:53 PM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry abou

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE!! ... but after saying this i have never rode without my helmet and am not planning on it. Im glad its a choice in PA even though i will still always wear it.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:53 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
ehh i dont know i thought it was pretty good ..lol
Old 04-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

honestly i think it looks better to ride sportbikes with a helmet anyway...just looks out of place if you rock no lid on a rocket
Old 04-30-2009, 07:53 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

^^ agree that it looks funny w. no lid.

The ONLY argument thats halfway decent for a helmet law is that it costs less in tax dollars (legislation) to attempt to keep people safe, than it does to "water the vegetables" after terrible motorcycle accidents.

Still say you should be able to chose, but thats the best argument i've heard...
Old 04-30-2009, 08:01 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Its called natural selection. let the stupid people die.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:05 PM

ProEater is a decent person

Originally Posted by chpsk8er630
LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE!! ... but after saying this i have never rode without my helmet and am not planning on it. Im glad its a choice in PA even though i will still always wear it.

haha you have no lid in your avatar. just thought it was funny but im sure you meant on the streets.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

I have always had mixed feelings on this subject,you should be able to choose to wear one or not,but there are some people that should wear a helmet 24 hrs a day,IMO I think most peeps that dont wear helmets dont ride as stupid as they would when they are wearin a lid.I prefer making my own decision to wear one,over being told I have to wear one.My helmets has saved me countless times,so even if a law was passed for non manditory helmet use,I prob will still rock a lid.I like my brain inside my head.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 50slut
true but states that dont have helmet laws wonder why the have such high fatality rates involving motorcycles, and stupid people dont realize most motorcycle related deaths are caused by 2 things........other motorists or idiots not wearing helmets
actually its inexperience and alcohol that are the 2 top causes of motorcycle deaths.

i wear a helmet. i think its a braindead retarded act to not wear one. but this ******* country is supposed to be about freedom. and that entails making your own choices. if you are just going for a casual stroll through the hills, or just plain dont feel like wearing one and have a death wish, then thats your god given right and decision. not the states or the governments. and i notice a pattern that states who impose laws like that are alot of the liberal states that have many other dumb laws, and also like to nickle and dime people. its usually not about safety, its about the $. i have lived in chicago, washington, florida, california, and now jersey.
for example: the state is able to save money by not having to pay people to scrape you up off the pavement or bring you to the hospital, and if they catch you not wearing a helmet, they can give you a ticket. cha ching!

Last edited by Danger_Dave; 04-30-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:42 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i always ride with a helmet but i dont like having a law telling me i have to. Its my ******* head.
+9846846848
Old 04-30-2009, 09:02 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i always ride with a helmet but i dont like having a law telling me i have to. its my ******* head.
+1000000

I like being able to chose because whenever i ride to the volleyball courts(about 2 miles from the apartment), it gets annoying taking just as much time ******* around with a helmet as it does to get there in the first place. If im going anywhere that takes longer than 5 or 10 minutes to get to, you can be damn sure i have a lid on.

i think it is a death wish to ride highways or really above 45 without a lid though.

just my
Old 04-30-2009, 09:52 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by running amuck
Its teh law in CA but even if it wasnt i would probably still rock a lid!
yup, i used to do some slow stuff on the dirtbike w/o a helmet but honestly i would b scared to go w/o a helmet on the streetbike.........the law in NC was madatory, but SC no law if u were over 21.

P.S. whatever happened to brain bucket???
Old 04-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Custom User Title

______ is a decent person

sure no body wants to be told what to do and you cant just say "natural selection" or the ppl w/out lids prob. dont ride as stupid... b/c lets be honest it not natural when a 18yr old kid is killed cuz some a$$hole blows a stop sign, and last time I checked stoping at a stop sign waiting your turn and going wasn't being stupid but you could still be the one getting clipped on your way to school, work, your moms or g/f's house, or even the Valleyball court. I'd say pow wows down the highway with no lid is more natural selection but death doesn't discriminate now does it.

I think we have bigger issues in the world then the government telling us we have to wear a helmet... put a f**king skid lid on if you dont want your fullface. Thats what I rock on bike week here... (only around town) the streets get blocked for bikes only
Old 04-30-2009, 10:01 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Buy an Arai... once you dump that much cash you'll feel like an ******* if you're not rocking it ...
Old 04-30-2009, 10:11 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ______
sure no body wants to be told what to do and you cant just say "natural selection" or the ppl w/out lids prob. dont ride as stupid... b/c lets be honest it not natural when a 18yr old kid is killed cuz some a$$hole blows a stop sign, and last time I checked stoping at a stop sign waiting your turn and going wasn't being stupid but you could still be the one getting clipped on your way to school, work, your moms or g/f's house, or even the Valleyball court.
isnt it something how 90% of drivers do not stop at stop signs? they just roll through and dont look until they are halfway through the intersection. like it takes so much time and its such a chore to stop. but they stop at red lights though i always stop at stop signs and then wait 2 seconds and look both ways then go, and bitches behind me like to get all ansy and honk their horn like your in there way.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
isnt it something how 90% of drivers do not stop at stop signs? they just roll through and dont look until they are halfway through the intersection. like it takes so much time and its such a chore to stop. but they stop at red lights though i always stop at stop signs and then wait 2 seconds and look both ways then go, and bitches behind me like to get all ansy and honk their horn like your in there way.

let um honk, and let um get plowed by a bus and see if they get anywhere a little quicker
Old 04-30-2009, 10:19 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

im dont have money to buy a helmet.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:21 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juca
im dont have money to buy a helmet.
if u dont have enough money for a helmet u dont have enough money for gas
Old 04-30-2009, 10:23 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by big ben
if u dont have enough money for a helmet u dont have enough money for gas
i can pull gas from my dad's car.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:33 PM
STUNT SYNDICATE

ogsuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I prefer to ride with a helmet because it makes me feel like superman and keeps the wind out of my delicate eyes and muffles the sound of the wind in my ears but I still like to ride with no helmet occasionally on those 95F summer days when I have a fat ugly pizza face bitch on that back of my bike that I want to show off. I want people to see my face so they KNOW who the pig belongs to.

so your bucket makes you feal like me??? jk

i wear mine on the street and in shows, gotta admit i dont when i practice in the lot most of the time, atleast on idle stuff anyway.

stoppies i wear it

i like having the option though, cause if i had a chopper, i wouldnt rock a bucket on the street, thats just me

Quick Reply: read this its stupid, if you dont wear a helmet & die because of it dont cry about it