Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 05:20 PM

Arkansas is a decent person
Re: Bigger rear sprocket

Originally Posted by old man roger
aw daamnit.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
Yes i am a super popo just ask any of the Guys around DFW

Its by Fort myers? (SP)

Yall all post to quick i fall behind
ooh thats on the west coast , probably about a 3 hour drive from here
Old 04-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

jnutz doesnt ride hahahaha, but he lives there.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:25 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Sweet 3 hours is not that bad I will hit yall up when i am going to head that way.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:26 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

ya and if you have friends with grand nationals just send them over to do some donuts too...lol

***** will get that joke
thank god because i dont get that joke at all, Crickets hahahahahaa
Old 04-30-2009, 05:29 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Can i bring one of my grandpas rods to do some killers burnouts! Lol... (Kidding)
Old 04-30-2009, 05:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
thank god because i dont get that joke at all, Crickets hahahahahaa
***** posted that he was gonna have to buy rob some tires so he could blow up our spots and soon after that rob did about 40 donuts at the old gate way spot , we hadn't ridden there in months so rob wasted his drag radials for nothing but it goes to show you what a dick some people are
Old 04-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Soup Mafia

i ruined gatway too hahahaha, bikes to loud.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Roger loves oil marks at new spots.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:34 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i ruined gatway too hahahaha, bikes to loud.
you didnt mean it though rob and ***** did .
Old 04-30-2009, 05:35 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Bray
Roger loves oil marks at new spots.
after we cleaned yours up it didnt leave a mark ..marcio on the other hand didnt even try to clean his up ...
Old 04-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

after we cleaned yours up it didnt leave a mark ..marcio on the other hand didnt even try to clean his up ...
damn...thats whack ... thats good to know i didnt leave a mark lol.. i feel like **** knowing i fucked **** up like that lol i know spots arent easy to find.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:49 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sheldon
it all depends on how many teeth you add to the rear sprocket and IF you do anything to your front sprocket. the more teeth you add to the rear sprocket the more top end speed you lose. but you can gain some of it back by taking some teeth off of the front sprocket. the more teeth you add to the rear, the easier the front tire comes up. more teeth = more torque. less rpm's to stand it up so you can do wheelies and **** at lower speeds, easier. this is where all that "down 1 in the front up whatever in the rear" terminology comes from.

wrong! less teeth in front gives you more torque but it also effects your RPM's

more teeth in the back will give you more torque but also slows the rear wheel speed down. less teeth in the front makes the engine wind out faster and makes the bike more twitchy.

think of how the gears work on a mountain bike and the effort you have to put in to pedal.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:50 PM
also known as OMR

damn...thats whack ... thats good to know i didnt leave a mark lol.. i feel like **** knowing i fucked **** up like that lol i know spots arent easy to find.
cant even see where your was , it wouldnt really matter if the place wasnt brand new but any marks at all stick out like a sore thumb because the place was spotless
Old 04-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Certified

cant even see where your was , it wouldnt really matter if the place wasnt brand new but any marks at all stick out like a sore thumb because the place was spotless
is that spot dead already now?
Old 04-30-2009, 06:28 PM
also known as OMR

is that spot dead already now?
there was a security guard there on sunday so it probably wont be long
Old 04-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Certified

there was a security guard there on sunday so it probably wont be long
Ghey.