Bigger rear sprocket

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bigger rear sprocket

maybe next weekend we will be down in pompano. if i had my bike here i would probably drive down tonight im wanna ride bad, i miss mr. clean.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:09 PM

Arkansas is a decent person

Yall are such thread jackers, go tell each other how much u miss it in the butt in pms'

Your all wrong....
Old 04-30-2009, 05:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
maybe next weekend we will be down in pompano. if i had my bike here i would probably drive down tonight im wanna ride bad, i miss mr. clean.
i dont know if you want to ride in pompano the cops have been threatening to take bikes and arrest people thanks to all the burnouts ....
Old 04-30-2009, 05:11 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Arkansas
Yall are such thread jackers, go tell each other how much u miss it in the butt in pms'

Your all wrong....
typical o town reply...lol
Old 04-30-2009, 05:11 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Yall going to let me come chill at the lot if i get to come to florida this summer?!? lol
Old 04-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Your all wrong....
what a hater
Old 04-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by T/C
Yall going to let me come chill at the lot if i get to come to florida this summer?!? lol
are you a douchebag?
Old 04-30-2009, 05:14 PM
also known as OMR

are you a douchebag?
if so then go to o town
Old 04-30-2009, 05:14 PM
T/C
Squid...

Define "Douchebag" Lol
Old 04-30-2009, 05:15 PM
also known as OMR

you are welcome to ride in west palm t/c
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by old man roger
if so then go to o town

i was gonna say he would fit right in with the rest of us.
T/C
Squid...

if so then go to o town

Lol evil old man... Whats the closest to Cape coral yall ride anyways? (Not asking for exact place i know how all that goes Lol)
Old 04-30-2009, 05:16 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by T/C
Lol evil old man... Whats the closest to Cape coral yall ride anyways? (Not asking for exact place i know how all that goes Lol)

your a cop.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:17 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
not sure where cape coral is so that probably means it aint close to west palm

Arkansas is a decent person

if so then go to o town
If u are a burnout king go to pompano, they allow it there...
T/C
Squid...

you are welcome to ride in west palm t/c
I go every year at some point... I wont be able to bring a bike (Im a squid with a camrea anyways) But when ever i do plan on going i may spair a few days to come chill with a few of the florida people yall all seem to be chill.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:19 PM
also known as OMR

i dont know if you want to ride in pompano the cops have been threatening to take bikes and arrest people thanks to all the burnouts ....
Originally Posted by arkansas
if u are a burnout king go to pompano, they allow it there...
Old 04-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Soup Mafia

If u are a burnout king go to pompano, they allow it there...

burnouts and revlimiters are surely aloud at OMR's spots, he also likes it when you break a engine case and leave your oil at the spot.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:20 PM
T/C
Squid...

your a cop.
Yes i am a super popo just ask any of the Guys around DFW

not sure where cape coral is so that probably means it aint close to west palm
Its by Fort myers? (SP)

Yall all post to quick i fall behind
Old 04-30-2009, 05:20 PM
also known as OMR

burnouts and revlimiters are surely aloud at OMR's spots, he also likes it when you break a engine case and leave your oil at the spot.
ya and if you have friends with grand nationals just send them over to do some donuts too...lol

***** will get that joke

Quick Reply: Bigger rear sprocket