magura brake resevoir?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 04:27 PM

booya is an unknown quantity at this point
magura brake resevoir?

i ordered a hand brake kit which came with a maguara master. problem is it didnt come with the resevoir. im wondering where i can pick one up as the local bike shops say they cant get one for me.(i think there idiots) Will the brembo hose fit onto maguara master im assuming so jsut wanna make sure befor i order one from haibikeshop.com
Old 04-29-2009, 04:30 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: magura brake resevoir?

Use your footbrake res. if you're using an adapter setup...
Old 04-29-2009, 04:41 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Get the Brembo 15cc mini reservoir. Any bike shop should be able to get it & it shouldn't cost more than $15
Old 04-29-2009, 05:18 PM

Foose is a decent person

3 bike shops around me and none of them can get brembo... bastards
Old 04-29-2009, 06:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Foose
3 bike shops around me and none of them can get brembo... bastards
http://www.bevelheaven.com/stuff-for-sale-brembo.htm
Old 04-29-2009, 06:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
that didnt work right. click on Reservoir Cups & Parts in the drop down on the top right of the page.

http://shop.bevelheaven.com/SearchRe...?CategoryID=35
Old 04-30-2009, 01:16 AM

booya is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks again onewheelneal found everything i was looking for. it was also quite a bit cheaper then hai. Hopefully it dont take to long for delivery, im dying to try out the hohey setup.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:35 PM
NealFoReal

Shouldnt take long. Ive ordered from them before a couple of times and got my stuff each time within a couple of days like it should be
Old 05-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Anyone happen to know where i can get that little plastic elbow that goes in the master for the reservior? i recently broke mine off when i joined the flipp a stoppie club

edit,, its a 16mm magura non billet

Last edited by Lit; 05-02-2009 at 09:34 PM.