UnderCutting Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 09:14 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
UnderCutting Update

So after an hour long phone call with the Canadian Chaos guys we got things straightened out. Turns out it was the promoter being a shady dick and they didn't undercut or steal the shows. I apologized to them for acting like a bitch and getting my panties in a twist for assuming what seemed obvious. Anyways in that convo we came to the conclusion that 500 a rider a show is the lowest stadium shows should go for and we have no problem getting it all out in the open. We are talking to this promoter and setting that straight, cutting all the bullshit and its a standard take it or leave it price. Obviously i cant control what goes on but i think we should set a base price so that this bullshit can stop. I'm sure the motox guys have dealt with this as well but they have managed to come up with a general set price. The same will happen with sportbikes, but it seems the way its going our set price will be alot less. Ill be watching the other teams including some of the Bc guys to see who magically jumps on these shows after the price is set. There will be no excuses then, cuz its all out in the open now. Im not sure what prices are happening in the states, i'd imagine its even worse then it is here in Canada. Its too bad **** pans out like this, it makes me basically want to just say **** it and ride the lots when i could be making decent money at something i've spent so much time and money on.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:28 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person
Re: UnderCutting Update

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
So after an hour long phone call with the Canadian Chaos guys we got things straightened out. Turns out it was the promoter being a shady dick and they didn't undercut or steal the shows. I apologized to them for acting like a bitch and getting my panties in a twist for assuming what seemed obvious. Anyways in that convo we came to the conclusion that 500 a rider a show is the lowest stadium shows should go for and we have no problem getting it all out in the open. We are talking to this promoter and setting that straight, cutting all the bullshit and its a standard take it or leave it price. Obviously i cant control what goes on but i think we should set a base price so that this bullshit can stop. I'm sure the motox guys have dealt with this as well but they have managed to come up with a general set price. The same will happen with sportbikes, but it seems the way its going our set price will be alot less. Ill be watching the other teams including some of the Bc guys to see who magically jumps on these shows after the price is set. There will be no excuses then, cuz its all out in the open now. Im not sure what prices are happening in the states, i'd imagine its even worse then it is here in Canada. Its too bad **** pans out like this, it makes me basically want to just say **** it and ride the lots when i could be making decent money at something i've spent so much time and money on.
glad you got some thing straightened out
Old 04-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Good to hear, bro!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:45 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul

That's good to hear, for a stadium show though $500 a rider still seems low though..

As for the fmx guys I don't know if they have done something like this or not because our fmx shows are a joke around here any more. No Top guys EVER. Lame tricks.. Waste of money to go watch..Rant over
Old 04-28-2009, 09:55 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I agree 500 is still low but you have to have a base to start with before better riders can start asking for more then the average joe.

Originally Posted by Dilts646
That's good to hear, for a stadium show though $500 a rider still seems low though..

As for the fmx guys I don't know if they have done something like this or not because our fmx shows are a joke around here any more. No Top guys EVER. Lame tricks.. Waste of money to go watch..Rant over
Old 04-28-2009, 11:36 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

wouldnt that be like 6 or 7 hundo us?
Old 04-28-2009, 11:42 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by dlish
$2.75 us
Old 04-29-2009, 12:02 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLISH

Ya I wasn't even thinking about Canadian money being worth more than us. But I don't think it is that much more?

Scott that's a good point as well if guys that aren't that good are charging that much than you better guys want a little more and put on a way better show than they will be more likely to pay the extra instead of it being a HUGE difference. I shouldn't have even posted because I clearly wasn't thinking.