Best forearm workout for stuntin...

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 02:29 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Best forearm workout for stuntin...

I have a neat workout that works great that I'ld like to share, and also wonderin what you guys do......

Here's mine:

Take a broomstick....cut it down to about 18 inches. Drill a hole in the middle of the stick. Cut a piece of heavy string/twine to about 20 feet. Tie one end of the twine through the hole in the broomstick, tie the other end to a 5 pound wieght.

........for this exercise to work properly, you have to focus on your form.

Extend the line out fully till you staring at the wieght at the other side of the room...........extend your arms out completely STRAIGHT in front of you.....and begin to turn the stick, which will "reel" in the wieght. When the wieght starts to lift off the ground, keep focusing on keeping your arms straight until the wieght touches the broomstick. Then extend the line again, and "reel" in the wieght by turning the stick in the OPPOSITE direction......again.....keep focusing on your form.

Do this routine once a day, 5 days a week.....and you WILL have forearms of steel!

Got any other neat techniques?
Old 04-28-2009, 02:36 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Best forearm workout for stuntin...

I just make sure to ride every single day tell I strain my arms out at least once, that's my work out routine

I can definitely tell when I quit riding a while.. When I broke my foot last fall and didn't ride for 2 months, when I got back into it, my arms got strained FAST

Now I'm back to where arm pump isn't holding me back, just general fitness... I'm breathing hard and tired as **** in 15 minutes
Old 04-28-2009, 02:40 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I just make sure to ride every single day tell I strain my arms out at least once, that's my work out routine

I can definitely tell when I quit riding a while.. When I broke my foot last fall and didn't ride for 2 months, when I got back into it, my arms got strained FAST

Now I'm back to where arm pump isn't holding me back, just general fitness... I'm breathing hard and tired as **** in 15 minutes

Damn......if I could ride EVERY day......I think that'ld work for me, too!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

hah I couldn't ride everyday even if I wanted to and had the time
Old 04-28-2009, 02:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

You musta been really Name:  roll-up.gif
Views: 5
Size:  32.5 KB to figure that out LOL. Hmmm - lemme drill a hole and attach a string and reel the weight in and do it 5x a week to see if my forearms get stronger for riding LMAO. J/K homie. Good ****.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:50 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

jerkin the gerkin
Old 04-28-2009, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You musta been really to figure that out LOL. Hmmm - lemme drill a hole and attach a string and reel the weight in and do it 5x a week to see if my forearms get stronger for riding LMAO. J/K homie. Good ****.

Ha ha.........actually, my DAD must've been super baked about 20 years ago when HE figured it out!

Been doin it since I was a youngin for MotoX. Best forearm workout I've seen, yet!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Ha ha.........actually, my DAD must've been super baked about 20 years ago when HE figured it out!

Been doin it since I was a youngin for MotoX. Best forearm workout I've seen, yet!
Ahhhh word - and you know he was smokin the bomb **** back in the day
Old 04-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Not really for the forearm,but I bought this thing from Dicks sporting goods called the grip master,has individual springs for each finger,helps with finger and hand dexterity,I got really weak hands due to 2 broken arms,and this product helped me out a ton.

Up0n0ne is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably the best exercise for forearms IMO. I've done this at the gym with the pully's and one gym actually had a bar with rope as you described. I actually plan on making one now, thanks for the thread.

Marc
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

wankfest helps
Old 04-28-2009, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by blee
Not really for the forearm,but I bought this thing from Dicks sporting goods called the grip master,has individual springs for each finger,helps with finger and hand dexterity,I got really weak hands due to 2 broken arms,and this product helped me out a ton.
Good ****!

Originally Posted by Up0n0ne
Probably the best exercise for forearms IMO. I've done this at the gym with the pully's and one gym actually had a bar with rope as you described. I actually plan on making one now, thanks for the thread.

Marc
Not a problem! Glad I could help spark the memory!
Old 04-28-2009, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ahhhh word - and you know he was smokin the bomb **** back in the day
Definetly!!!
Old 04-28-2009, 03:13 PM

.NINJABOY. is a decent person

use a gyroball. nuff said
Old 04-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by .NINJABOY.
use a gyroball. nuff said
Yeah for sure
Old 04-28-2009, 03:15 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I used to have a thing made to do exactly what you said.. It worked well.. But riding the 50 worked better than anything
Old 04-28-2009, 03:28 PM

.NINJABOY. is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yeah for sure
whats your highscore haha. ive hit 13000 i feel like a retard when i use it though it looks like im beating it mad style
Old 04-28-2009, 03:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Heavy deadlifting will blow your forearms out exponentially, much more than a silly broomstick or any other gadget.

The main cause of forearm pump is holding your breath while riding. Learn to breathe.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:32 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Armenian
Heavy deadlifting will blow your forearms out exponentially, much more than a silly broomstick or any other gadget.

The main cause of forearm pump is holding your breath while riding. Learn to breathe.
God I hate deadlifts
Old 04-28-2009, 03:33 PM

Oh, I also do lots of forearm curls too.. They help a lot

Quick Reply: Best forearm workout for stuntin...